The Cheater

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the end of her class before the lunch time Mina looked around and found everyone in her class were in their own groups already. It was never easy for Mina to make new friend. That was why Momo and Sana always found it hard to leave Mina alone. Their decision to move to Korea 2 years ago was really difficult for them since it mean Mina would be alone. Literally alone. When they knew Mina would also follow them here they were just to happy and wanted to celebrate together. As they were all already at the age to go clubbing they thought bring Mina there would be okay but it turned put to be the opposite.

 

Mina grabbed her things and went out from the class alone heading to the canteen. She planned to just bought something easy to eat then went to somewhere quiet to eat.

 

She knew Sana was not mad at her anymore and she would be glad to eat with Mina but knowing she absolutely would be with Momo, Mina just decided to stay away from them for a while until Momo calmed down.

 

Mina had tried to talk to Momo yesterday but to no avail. She ignored her, she didn't even want to see Mina at all.

 

 

Flashback..

 

"You know she just worried about you Mina." Sana patted Mina's back to cheer her up.

 

"Yeah i know. I made trouble this much no doubt she will react like that." Mina felt so much guilty.

 

"It's good that you know. You can go home now. I'll try talking to Momo. Just bear with it for now. But tell me what happened actually. How did you two meet each other?"

 

"I just help her from two bastard who was about to do something bad to Nayeon unnie."

 

"What?!"

 

"You know she was completely wasted. She didn't even resist them when they asked her to come with them. She just nodded and then followed them."

 

"That crazy girl. What the hell did she think to drink that much?" Mina just stayed quiet although she knew why Nayeon drunk that much. She thought this wasn't her place to tell others about her problem.

 

"I can't leave her there right? What if other guy came and did the same to her."

 

"And then that happened, huh? Who started first?" Sana crossed her arms.

 

'Sorry Nayeon unnie. I put you into more trouble. But Sana is too scary.'

 

"Nayeon unnie did. She suddenly kissed me." Okay part of it wasn't completely a lie. But the trigger that made Nayeon kissed her was no other than her previous kiss.

 

"That girl.." Sana growled under her breath.

 

"But it's not Nayeon unnie fault. Like you said she was drunk and i'm the one who was sobber." Mina tried to save Nayeon a little.

 

"Of course. And you're in a reaally big trouble for that." Sana patted Mina's shoulder slowly. Mina gulped real hard, feeling nervous. This Sana was always made her scared the most.

 

"Look Sana i'm sorry. I promise i won't do this again." Mina looked down.

 

"Of course you better sorry kid. Because if i know you do this again you will never see the light anymore. Understand?"

 

"Ye-yes. I won't."

 

"Good." Sana patted Mina's head. "Tomorrow is your first day. Go home for now."

 

"Okay. Thanks Sana. I'll go now. Please tell Momo i'm going now."

 

"Okay. Be careful okay? Bye."

 

 

 

"One sandwich please." Mina said to the lunch lady and searched for her wallet inside her bag.

 

"You are going to eat just that for your lunch? No wonder you're that skinny."

 

"Na-nayeon unnie.."

 

"Two portions of ramyun please." Nayeon said to the lunch lady.

 

"You eat two bowls?!" Mina asked surprised.

 

"What? Of course no! The other one is for you. Don't just eat a sandwich for lunch. That's for breakfast."

 

"Y-you don't need to unnie. I don't really hungry." Mina didn't understand why she couldn't talk properly to Nayeon.

 

"I don't accept a no. Let me take care of you. At least i need to do that after what i did." Nayeon smiled.

 

"Th-thank you."

 

"Hey babe!" Suddenly a guy came from behind and clung his hand around Nayeon.

 

"Give me one portion like this girl order ma'am." The guy shouted.

 

"Oh hey Jinyoung."

 

'He must be that bastard who cheated on Nayeon unnie.' Mina glared at Jinyoung and gritted her teeth.

 

"Who is this girl?" Jinyoung asked referring to Mina.

 

"Ah she is Momo's cousin. She just came from Japan."

 

"Oh another Japanese. I'm Park Jinyoung by the way. Nayeon's boyfriend. Just call me Jinyoung." Jinyoung extended her hand.

 

"Mina. Myoui Mina." Mina took Jinyoung's hand halfheartedly.

 

"Wow you name is just as beautiful as you are." Jinyoung commented still holding Mina's hand.

 

Mina could see Nayeon twitched at his remark. She pulled her hand a little bit harshly.

 

"Oh our orders are here. Let's go." Jinyoung took his order and lead the way finding a table for them.

 

"I'm sorry if he makes you uncomfortable Mina. He always like that to any girls." Nayeon said apologetically.

 

"It's okay unnie. No worries." Mina said reassured Nayeon.

 

'What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter