Doubt

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay first of all i'm so sorry for doing nothing all this time. Even after i finished my final project last semester i'm still not updating until now.. hahaha

Honestly i kinda stuck and don't know what to write, maybe because i haven't thought any plot since i said i will focus on my project i lost every idea i had before.

The draft had been in my phone since October but i didn't know how to continue hahahaha.. but as today is my birthday i really want to update so i've been brainstorming since morning to finish this chapter. I'm sorry if this is .

Just so you all don't lost to much on what happened before i'll give a quick review.

Mina came to Korea and being dragged to a club then met Nayeon there. She lied to Nayeon about their first meeting and turned out Nayeon is Momo and Sana's friend when those two are her cousin and childhood friend. She tried hard to make Nayeon broke up with her boyfriend, Jinyoung who cheated on her. On the last few chapters Chaeyoung came into the picture as Mina's bestfriend back in Japan who turned out to be Jeongyeon's stepsister. Chaeyoung loved Mina and they finally went out as Mina got tired of one side love with Nayeon and Chaeyoung asked to be her rebound. On the last chapter they broke up because of the canteen incident where Jinyoung slandered Nayeon for cheating on him with Mina but Mina saved her. There's also Dahyun and Tzuyu who became Mina's friends. Dahyun loved Momo and Sana loved her. Momo pretent not know about this because she knew Sana's feeling and she actually loved Mina so she hesitated. But in the end Momo and Dahyun ended up together after Sana confronted Momo.

------------

“Do you really need to go today?” Jungyeon asked her sister. They were at the airport, waiting for the plane. Today was the day Chaeyoung had to go back to Japan. It should be tomorrow actually but Chaeyoung decided to go back as soon as she could.

 

“Yeah.. I’ll run out of tears if i stay longer.” Chaeyoung smiled bitterly.

 

“And without telling anyone? They’ll be really disappointed when they know you already leave with no notice at all.”

 

“I know.. I.. Just don’t want to see anyone for now. I’ll talk to the others when i’m arrived. You didn’t tell anyone right?”

 

“Ah about that-“

 

“Son Chaeyoung!”

 

Without looking back Chaeyoung already guessed who it was. Of course she knew her voice.

 

“You tell her?” She asked her sister.

 

“I tell the others not Mina. Maybe one of them tell her.”

 

“Seriously hyung why did you tell everyone? See what happen now. I don’t want to see her the most and she’s here?”

 

“That’s why Chaeyoung. I know you won’t talk to her and when you realize it you’re already too awkward to talk to each other. We’re saving your friendship.”

 

“Oh god.. What must i say..” Chaeyoung shut her eyes still didn’t dare to look back.

 

“Just say anything that you want and listen to her. You two need a closure. I’ll wait there okay?” Jeongyeon pointed at a bench not far from them.

 

“Chaeng..” Mina stood right behind Chaeyoung. Seeing no response from the latter Mina was about to tap on her shoulder but decide to just wait until she was ready.

 

 

After some seconds of silence Chaeyoung turned around still not making eye contact. “Hey there Minari.”

 

“You.. You’re so mean Chaeyoung! How can you leave without telling me!” Mina said while smacking her bestfriend. Her eyes were already watery.

 

“How do you think i’ll feel? I’ll die because how guilty i feel toward you.” Mina stopped and hid her face behind her palms.

 

“You’re so mean.” She said in muffled voice.

 

Chaeyoung sighed, looking at Mina and smiled bitterly. “I’ve told you it’s not your fault Mina. I insisted we should do that.”

 

“But still.. I should have refused. I already know i will hurt you but i want an escape. I’m not a good friend using you as my escape. I.. I’m sorry..”

 

Chaeyoung pulled Mina closer and hugged her, patting her back. “Don’t blame yourself Minari. You’re making me guilty for making you guilty. And then you’ll be more guilty because i’m guilty. But because you’re more guilty i’ll be extremely guilty. Oh gosh it’s quite complicated yeah?”

 

Mina pulled back and slapped Chaeyoung’s hand. “How can you joking in this situation?”

 

“Aw.. It’s hurt.” She chuckled. “Look at you. You’re so ugly when you’re crying.”

 

“Shut up! Geez you’re really annoying Chaengie!” Mina glared at Chaeyoung and crossed her arms.

 

Chaeyoung looked down a little bit scared but then laughed and ruffled Mina’s hair. “Feeling better now?”

 

“Geez..” Mina pouted but then giggled. “Take care you little cub.”

 

Chaeyoung nodded. “I think it’s time for me to go. Don’t miss me okay?”

 

“You wish!” Mina stuck out her tongue and they laughed together.

 

“Thanks Mina. Everything will go back to normal the next time i’m back.” Chaeyoung hugged Mina and tried hard to suppress her tears.

 

“It should be me who thanks you, you moron. Thank you Chaeyoung.”

 

“Anything for you.” Chaeyoung shrugged. “I’m really going now okay?”

 

“You go first i’ll wait until you go in.”

 

“Nah.. Jeongyeon hyung is there. Just go home. It’s okay really.”

 

“No i want to see you off.”

 

“It’s okay Mina. Just go home okay? I insist.”

 

Mina raised her eyebrow and then nodded when she saw Chaeyoung.

 

“Okay i’ll go now. Take care okay?”

 

“Of course.” Chaeyoung waved, smiled plastered on her face until she lost sight of her friend. Her smile gradually turned into a bitter smile and then vanished from her face.

 

 

“You look much more okay out there.” Jeongyeon said.

 

“How can i look even a little bit sad when she is like that. She would feel so guilty and stressed out of it.”

 

“You sure is nice Chaeyoung. You’ll find another girl in no time. Don’t worry.” Jeongyeon nudged her sister.

 

“Yeah yeah. I’ll go in now.” 

 

“Take care kiddo. Cheer up okay?” Jeongyeon patted her shoulder and smiled which got a nod from Chaeyoung.

 

“Bye hyung. See you..”

 

Chaeyoung walked away and go into the passengers only door. Before the door closed suddenly her phone went off and messages flooded in.

 

 

From: Dubu my lovely bestfriend <3 (obviously Dahyun saved her own name in Chaeyoung phone as this)

 

Yah you idiot midget! How dare you left without saying anything! You owe me lunches for a month when you’re back!

 

From: Chou Tzuyu

 

You’re so mean Chaeyoung ah. I’m so mad at you. You’re dead when you get back here!

 

From: Sana unnie

 

You’re such a meanie kiddo hahaha.. Take care okay? You’re really a nice friend for Mina. Thanks for taking care of her. See you later!

 

From: Momo unnie

 

I don’t know what to say but thank you and take care. Let’s become more intimate when you’re back to Korea again.

 

 

Chaeyoung raised her eye brow at the last text. Before it buzzed again.

 

 

From: Momo unnie

 

I mean as a friend, you know... haha.. bye kid..

 

Chaeyoung laughed and looked back at Jeongyeon who still standing behind the door waving.

 

Chaeyoung held up her phone and pointed at it and then text her sister.

 

 

To: No jam hyung

 

Geez hyung I shouldn’t have told you too i’m going back today.

 

 

Chaeyoung could see her sister snickering.

 

 

From: No jam hyung

 

Seriously that’s what i get after this?

 

To: No jam hyung

 

Okay thank you for telling them.

 

 

Jeongyeon grinned and mouthed another ‘take care’ and then waved again. Chaeyoung nodded in return then walked away.

 

But then her phone buzzed again made her stopped on her track again.

 

 

From: Nayeon unnie

 

I know saying sorry won’t make you feel any better but that’s the only words i could think of. So i’m sorry. And thank you. You’re a nice kid Chaeyoung ah.. I hope we can still be friend even after this.

 

 

Chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter