Date

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fortunately i really can finish this chapter.. Sorry for a really late update and thank you for still waiting for this update...

without further a do please enjoy this chapter :))

------

Mina was woken up by the sound of her phone vibrated beside her. She took the call without even looking at the caller id.

 

"Hello?" She answered with a still hoarse voice.

 

'Yah Myoui! You must be forget your promise to come to my place today!'

 

Mina groaned by the loud caller. "You ruin my ear Momo.. I'll come in an hour." Without waiting for more answer Mina end the call and put the phone away. But she decided that taking a little more sleep wouldn't hurt. She slept facing her side with hand still on her phone not moving after she put her phone away.

 

It didn't take long until she was being woken up again by some movements behind her. At first she tried to ignore it but of course she couldn't ignore it anymore when suddenly something or someone snuggling into her back and giving a hot breath to her neck. This instant her eyes shot opened, remembered her companion from last night.

 

'Oh my god.. She's so close.' Mina glanced at her waist just to find a pair of hands were trapping her and she also could see Nayeon who slept peacefully from the corner of her eyes.

 

Mina couldn't be any more stiff when Nayeon nuzzled to her neck and she could feel Nayeon lips on her nape.

 

'She's kissing my nape! She's kissing my nape!! Okay not actual kiss but.. It's still killing me!!'

 

"U-un-unnie.." Mina finally got her strength back to talk.

 

"Hmm.." Nayeon hummed and nuzzled more.

 

"Na-nayeon un-unnie.. Wake up.."

 

Finally Nayeon opened her eyes still didn't grasp what happen. When she finally back to her sense her eyes popped open and she pulled back really fast until she fell to the ground. "Ouch.."

 

"You okay?" Mina asked worriedly.

 

"I'm sorry Mina! I wasn't on my right mind!" Nayeon panicked. How could she's not? She already promised Momo this wouldn't happen again but it happened!

 

"Calm down unnie. Calm down."

 

"I shoudln't have drunk. And why must i go here?! Oh my god Momo will surely kill me if she finds out."

 

Mina didn't know what to do or say so she just watched Nayeon's monologue and found it kind of cute.

 

"Calm down unnie."

 

"I didn't do anything bad right?" Finally she stopped. With this question Mina's mind played back the scene that happened right before now. Where she felt Nayeon lips on her nape made her blushed crazily.

 

"N-no nothing happened."

 

"Oh good.. I was so worried. Momo and Sana would kill me if that happened." Mina smiled awkwardly. It was better that Nayeon didn't know and also didn't notice her blushing.

 

"Ugh." Nayeon held her head. After she calmed down, the pain on her head her right away. Hungover really always killed her.

 

"Wait here. I'll take some water for you."

 

"Wait Mina.. It's okay.. I'll go with you. I need some fresh air anyway."

 

"Let me help you."

 

 

"Here.. Drink this." Mina gave a glass to the knocked out Nayeon on the couch and sat beside her.

 

"Sorry for troubling you Mina. I don't know myself why i ended up here." Nayeon straightened her body and gulped all the water until nothing left.

 

"More?"

 

"No no it's okay." Nayeon leaned back and closed her eyes again.

 

Mina was debating by herself whether she should ask what happened or not. She had got a glimpse of what happened but she still wanted to confirm it. And if what she thought was true, she really would kill that guy for making Nayeon cried twice. That was what she knew. She didn't know maybe Nayeon also cried when she wasn't around. Who knew?

 

"What happened?" Mina suddenly asked broke the silence.

 

Nayeon just kept quiet still closing her eyes. She knew she would burst into tears if she talked about this now. But of course Mina wouldn't let this slide that easily.

 

"Unnie.. It's Jinyoung sunbae again right? You should be on a date yesterday. What happened?"

 

Nayeon still didn't want to say anything. She had never been an open person. Moreover she already could think how Mina would react and say. She still loved him so much, she knew it was stupid but love was always stupid right?

 

Mina sighed. "If you don't want to talk about it then i won't ask you again. Just.. Don't hurt yourself unnie. It's not necessary for you for getting hurt like this." Mina stood up ready to walk but Nayeon grabbed her hand, stopped her.

 

"Can you promise me not saying anything and just listen to me?" Nayeon looked straight at Mina's eyes. Mina could see her eyes were full of sadness and it was killing her.

 

"I promise." Mina said and got back to her previous position, next to Nayeon.

 

"He suddenly canceled our date. He said he had an emergency so he couldn't come. I believed him. He thinks i wasn't there but i met with Momo, Sana and Jungyeon before the date at the place where he was going. With that girl. And i.. I.." Nayeon couldn't continue anymore.

 

"It's okay unnie i understand. You don't need to continue." Mina pulled Nayeon closer slowly and hugged her. Let Nayeon burried her face and cried on her chest. All Nayeon could do was crying her heart out loud which she had buried deep deep down in her heart.

 

Like what she had promised, Mina didn't say anything even though there were so many things she wanted to say right now. She just couldn't understand why must Nayeon kept quiet like she didn't know. What was she searching for? That guy was just a jerk that hurt her badly.

 

 

After some minutes staying in that position, finally Nayeon had calmed down and she straightened her body. "Thank you for listening to me."

 

"Don't keep them all by yourself. Just call me anytime you need company to listen to you."

 

"Okay.."

 

"And one more thing." Mina suddenly said seriously made Nayeon looked at her. "Don't go and get drunk at clubs alone. It's dangerous unnie. Just call me anytime you need to go. Promise me okay?" Mina took out her pinky finger.

 

Nayeon giggled by the act. She was touched by Mina's attention to her but somehow she found this dongsaeng was really cute with her try to be mature but ended up with childish pinky promise.

 

"You're indeed a kid." Nayeon sealed her pinky promise and then ruffled Mina's hair, ruining it.

 

"Mouu... I'm trying to prevent something bad happened to you though." Mina pouted.

 

Nayeon chuckled. "Alright alright. I promise Thank you Mina."

 

Mina grinned, didn't even try to hide how happy she was to know Nayeon appreciated what she was doing.

 

"Now after you're feeling better, get up and get ready." Mina got up and pulled Nayeon up.

 

"Eh? Where are we going?"

 

"Just take a bath first. It's a surprise. This will make you feel even better." Mina dragged Nayeon to toilet. "You can borrow my clothes and i have spare new undergarments. I'll prepare it."

 

"Wa-wait Mina. Where are we going?"

 

"You promised to go with me. It's time for me to retrieve that promise. Let's have our breakfast outside then let's go somewhere after that. And that place's a secret~" Mina pushed Nayeon into her bathroom.

 

"I better getting ready now too."

 

--------

 

On the other hand at Momo and Sana's place

 

"It's been more than an hour where the hell is that girl?" Momo complained feeling annoyed.

 

'Where are you?' Momo texted Mina.

 

After some minutes still no response from the youngest Japanese.

 

"I don't think she will come." Sana suddenly said.

 

"Seriously? I'll kill her when we meet her again."

 

"I'm go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter