Hurted feelings

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina knew this wasn't right. The very right second she nodded and accepted Chaeyoung's offer, she knew she would regret it sooner or later. In the end she would just hurt Chaeyoung and this was the last thing she would want to happen. But that day her mind was just blank. Her ego took over everything. When Chaeyoung told her everything was gonna be okay, she knew it wouldn't but she just wanted to believe that it would.

 

Mina had asked Chaeyoung so many times after she got her right mind back but Chaeyoung would always tell her it would be okay. Mina believed it wouldn't but what could she do now? When she already agreed and everyone already knew about them being a couple. Of course this also meant Nayeon knew too. Although she already knew before Chaeyoung and Mina announced it few days ago.

 

 

Just like any other weekend when she had nothing to do, Mina was reading her favorite novel, leaning to bed post. She would got up from bed just when she needed to eat or drink or maybe went to toilet. She seriously could stay inside her room for the entire day without feeling bored at all. Like you all had already guessed, she wasn't really the active type who went out on weekend. It was different if she was with Nayeon though. The usual lazy Myoui Mina would willingly go out anywhere that Nayeon wanted.

 

What different today was that she did this hobby of her not in her own room but instead in Chaeyoung's room. They were enjoying their first weekend as a couple by having a sleepover at Chaeyoung's. And so now they were enjoying each other presence with Mina reading her novel and Chaeyoung surfing her phone while resting her head on Mina's tight. They kept the comfortable silence not bothering to start a conversation.

 

Actually they had been doing this often when Mina was still in Japan. Either Mina would go to Chaeyoung or Chaeyoung who came to Mina. Although today's atmosphere was just like the usual, but with their status now and what had happened, Mina couldn't help but not focusing on her novel which was not like her at all.

 

She tried to forget everything and just enjoying her novel but something kept bugging her. Her ego kept telling she made a right choice but still, Mina couldn't be at ease. Not when she knew how this would end.

 

"Chaeng.." Suddenly Mina said putting down her novel aside. She faced Chaeyoung who was lying below, still looking to her phone.

 

"Are you sure about this? I mean.. You know.. I feel like using you. I can't lie to myself that i love-"

 

"Just believe in me Mina.. I promise you it'll be okay.. We'll be okay." Chaeyoung cut her off before Mina could say that name while still looking at her phone. She knew what would happen next and so she looked at Mina above her who was looking aside, the guilty feeling her again.

 

"...I'm sorry.." Mina said, trailed off.

 

Chaeyoung got up and sat face to face with Mina. She felt guilty too now seeing Mina all gloomy like that. She caressed Mina's cheek making her look up.

 

"Please let me help you. I know you need it. It doesn't matter what will happen in the near future. What's matter is now. And i think this is all i can do to help you."

 

Mina smiled. "Thank you Chaengie."

 

Chaeyoung grinned after seeing Mina smiled once again. "Geez Minari stop thinking about this useless thing already." She ruffled Mina's hair.

 

"I can help it keeps coming to me." Mina pouted.

 

"You need distraction. Hmm.. Maybe making out will distract you a little." Chaeyoung attacked Mina playfully making her laughed. Chaeyoung hugged Mina ready to kiss her which Mina trying hard to dodge.

 

"Stupid." Mina hit Chaeyoung lightly on her head.

 

"I still not get a kiss from my girlfriend. Not even a kiss on my cheek. How ironic is that." Chaeyoung pouted, pretending to be mad.

 

"I've kissed your cheek before." Mina smirked couldn't stand Chaeyoung's adorableness.

 

"That's different. It was when you're my bestfriend. I want a kiss from you as my girlfriend."

 

"Geez you're so childish. Let's just watch a movie now. I kind of bored read this novel."

 

"Wow.. Am i dreaming? Myoui Mina the biggest geek friend i have said she's bored reading?"

 

"Shut up." Mina pushed Chaeyoung. "Because you are mocking me i'll choose which film we'll watch."

 

"What? No drama please.. Your choices are never good."

 

"No complaining. Who told you can mock me being a geek." Mina stuck out her tongue and got up to take Chaeyoung's laptop.

 

"Hmm what should we watch." Mina browsed with Chaeyoung beside her also looking at the screen.

 

"Let's watch annabelle."

 

Mina looked at Chaeyoung, raising her eyebrow, gave "are you kidding me" look and then looked back to the screen without saying anything.

 

"Okay this one is good." Mina finally found what she wanted and click the play button.

 

"What? La la land? I've watched it and i slept 30 minutes after it started. Not again."

 

Mina paused the movie and faced Chaeyoung. "You're not getting the art Chaeng. That's why you felt bored. You can't sleep this time. I'll make you watch the entire film and acknowledge it's a real masterpiece."

 

"Geez alright alright."

 

"Do not sleep."

 

"Okay Minari i get it. Play it now."

 

Mina giggled at Chaeyoung and then positioned the laptop in front of them and played the movie for real now.

 

 

For the first few minutes Mina kept talking about how great the film was. Even though Chaeyoung looked like she was annoyed but truthfully she was enjoying the sight of Mina being all excited. After some time finally Mina stopped and now she was completely absorbed by the film.

 

It was true that Chaeyoung slept when she first watched the film. Drama never really her genre in the first place. She would immediately sleep even before the story got to the . But this time it was different. She didn't feel sleepy at all instead she was so focus, not to the film but to Mina. Watching how Mina being so drowned by the film, how she didn't even move her eyes from the screen. It was some kind of entertainment for Chaeyoung. The two of them were so focus on their own.

 

 

"Wow this still really good even when i've watched it for the second times." Mina said when the credits showed up.

 

"What do you think Chaeng? It's good right?" Mina looked at her side just to find Chaeyoung who slept with her head hanging down.

 

"I've told you, you can't sleep this time." Mina smiled looking at the adorable sleeping face of Chaeyoung. She must admitted that she always found Chaeyoung adorable ever since they first met.

 

Seeing how her neck might become sore with how Chaeyoung slept now, Mina took her head and placed it on her shoulder. Being a light sleeper, Chaeyoung was woken up and looked at Mina still collecting her soul.

 

"Ah i'm falling asleep. Sorry.." Chaeyoung said when her soul finally came back to her. She rubbed her eyes which Mina found so cute made her giggled.

 

"You really hate drama that much huh?"

 

"Sorry.. I didn't realize i fall asleep. I'll make it up next time." Chaeyoung said then yawned tiredly.

 

"Chaengie."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Chaeyoung looked at Mina still not conscious enough when she felt those lips on hers. Which she had been craving for as long as she remembered. Chaeyoung was too shocked to even react. It happened so fast. She never expected this at all.

 

On the other hand Mina kisses was getting deeper like asking for response from Chaeyoung. Grasping the situation and signal from Mina finally Chaeyoung kissed Mina back. The kiss was escalating quickly and become hotter and hotter making Chaeyoung's mind ready to explode.

 

Chaeyoung was so ready to go to the next step when suddenly Mina stopped. She could feel her face become wet by hot water that she recognized as tears. She thought that it was hers at first but then she realized it wasn't.

 

"I'm sorry.." Mina hid her face behind her palm. "I'm so sorry.."

 

Chaeyoung looked at Mina quietly. She used to thought that she would be crying real hard when this happened but now she just couldn't.

 

"I'm sorry Chae.. I.. I.."

 

"Shush... It's okay. You don't need to be sorry. It's not your fault." Chaeyoung pulled Mina to her embrace. She her hair to calm her down. They stayed like that for some times just like they did at the park.

 

 

"You okay now?" Chaeyoung asked when Mina had stopped.

 

"I'm sorry Chaeng. This is what i'm scared of. I can't do this Chaeng. You deserve better."

 

"Stop apologizing already. I'm the one who wants this. Beside it's me who decides what I deserve."

 

#sigh Chaeyoung sighed looking at Mina.

 

"I think you need some time alone. I'll sleep at hyung's room." Chaeyoung got up from her bed. She stopped when her hand reached the knob. "It's all up to you Mina. Just so you know, i'm ready for all the consequences. What about you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter