Hang Out

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Another update! Thank you for subscribing, comments and reading this story. :))

Please enjoy this chapter..

--------------

"Hey what's up.." Mina greeted her friends.

"Oh my god! What happened to you Dahyun?" Mina startled seeing how big was the bags under Dahyun's eyes.

"She can't sleep because of what happened with Momo sunbaenim yesterday."

"Minaaa... What must i do? I didn't mean to be rude. But she suddenly came closer of course i'm panic and so in reflect i ran away. Will she hate me?" Dahyun kept talking almost like she would cry anytime soon. 

Mina looked at her new friend in amazed and instantly laughed her heart out.

"Hahahahaha... You're really funny Dahyun ah."

"No Mina she's not funny. She is stupid. That's the right phase."

"Guys! You're not helping. I'm stressed out here yet you just laughing and mocking me." Dahyun whining like a little kid.

"Sorry sorry but you really are cute." Mina wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes.

Dahyun looked at Tzuyu expectantly.

"I won't say sorry. You're indeed stupid." Tzuyu shrugged which got a pout from Dahyun.

"You're such a meanie."

"Don't worry Dahyun. I'm sure everyone won't mind what you did yesterday. So at ease." Mina reassured.

"Really? That means Momo sunbaenim doesn't hate me?"

"Nah believe me. They won't. Especially Momo. She won't even think you ran away like that is weird. Because she is weird herself."

"Congrats on being friend with your idol." Tzuyu said.

"Thank you so much Mina! I'm indebted to you. Let's go somewhere to eat and i'll pay for you. As a thanks." Dahyun hugged Mina.

"Hmm.. Then let me choose the place and time."

"Of course! It's all up to you."

"Sure.. Thank you Dahyun." Tzuyu patted Dahyun shoulder grinning happily.

"What? What did you do for me? I never say i'll pay for you Tzuyu. Here sit beside me Mina." Dahyun threw Tzuyu's bag and patted the space beside her for Mina to sit.

"You get a new friend and now you throw me away." Tzuyu pretended to cry.

"Don't mind her Mina."

"Hey!!" Mina laughed at Tzuyu who was trying hard to get their attention.

"Let's go this weekend. There's a cafe near the campus i wanna try. I heard their coffee is the best in this area."

"Oh i know the place. They're sure really good. Our students go there often."

"It's deal then."

"You two really will leave me?" Tzuyu pouted showing her puppy eyes.

"Like you need an approval to come with us. You'll come even if i said no." Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"You know me so well. I'm proud of you Kim Dahyun." Tzuyu patted Dahyun's head.

"Stop it.." Dahyun slapped Tzuyu's hand made Mina giggled at how funny they were.

Mina chuckled at her friends antics.

--------

Few days later..


The way to the cafe spent by the three talking to each other about everything. Although Mina and the girls just became friends for some days but she felt like they had been friends for years. She didn't even have to think what she need to say. It just came out naturally like when she was being with Momo and Sana.

"Yeah so one day she was too focus at Momo sunbaenim until she didn't see a pond in front of her." Tzuyu told Mina while laughing really hard.

"Eh?? Seriously? I can imagine how you feel Dahyun. Wet, hurt and mostly embarrassed." Mina also laughed at Dahyun.

"Oh shut up. Can we stop talking about this? Please guys. That's one of my nightmares that i want to forget." Dahyun whined.

"Sorry buddy. But i don't think i can't forget that. It was to hilarious and epic." Tzuyu wiped her tears still couldn't stop laughing.

Finally they arrived with Dahyun still pouting by herself. The other two was talking by themselves about something else.

"I'll go to order first. You guys just try to find a seat for us."

"Alright. I want latte." Tzuyu said.

"Ah me too. Thank you Dahyun ah."

"Okay." Dahyun answered then headed to the cashier to buy their drinks.

She played randomly with her phone while waiting for the drinks near the counter.

"What took them this long?" Dahyun complained to herself looking inside the counter.

"Quite an impatient one you are." Dahyun looked at the sudden familiar voice from her side.

"Momo sunbaenim!" Dahyun popped her eyes and almost dropped her phone.

Momo chuckled at Dahyun's priceless expression. "So you're also jumpy."

Dahyun still being too shocked so she just stayed still with mouth opened.

"Hey are you okay?" Momo waved her hand in front of Dahyun's face.

"Ah so-sorry sunbaenim. I-i'm o-okay."

'You stutter too much Kim Dahyun!!' Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter