Argument

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't think i would get this much responses. I'm so happy and it makes me really excited to write this chapter.. Thank you so much everyone!!

---------------------------------------

#ding dong

 

The door opened and revealed Momo who looked totally distressed.

 

"What happen Momo? What do you mean Mina is in trouble?" Sana asked as soon as she met Momo at the door. Turned out Momo called Sana to come to Mina's place right away.

 

"Just come in first. I'll tell you inside. It's completely a mess." Momo opened the door wider and let Sana came in.

 

"So what is it Momo?" Sana asked again on their way to the living room.

 

"Just looked for yourself." Momo sighed.

 

There she could see Mina was sitting on the sofa looking down. Then she realized Mina wasn't alone, a girl was sitting in front of Mina back facing Sana with her head also hanging low.

 

Realized another company in the room, the two girl looked up at Sana.

 

"Why are you here Nayeon?" Sana asked confused. She never thought that Mina knew Nayeon. "You two know each other?"

 

"I came this morning just to find the two of them on the bed all ." Momo explained and held her head feeling so dizzy by all this mess.

 

"WHAT?!" Sana shrieked. She looked at the now terrified Nayeon furiously.

 

 

One hour ago..

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IM NAYEON!!"

 

"M-momo?"

 

Momo walked closer to Nayeon ready to beat the girl up. "What did you do to my cousin?"

 

"She is your cousin that you said just came from Japan?"

 

"Yes she is! And look at what you did to her! You're my bestfriend Nayeon! How could you do this!"

 

"Please.. Calm down Momo. I'm so sorry. I was so drunk yesterday. I can't remember a thing. But-" Nayeon tried to calm Momo down.

 

"But what?! You're going to say nothing happened?! You dare to say that when you two slept on the same bed all like this?! You don't even remember anything how can you so sure nothing happened?!" Momo asked furiously. Nayeon felt like Momo would kill her anytime soon.

 

All Mina could do was just kept quiet and watched Momo on her mad mode. Mina was still too shock knowing Momo knew this Nayeon girl and all her plan was ruined instantly and instead back firing at her. She was so doomed.

 

"Myoui Mina! Put on your clothes! Now!"

 

"Y-yes." Mina stood up abruptly and took her clothes then went to the bathroom.

 

Momo took out her phone and dialed a number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Sana come to Mina's place now."

 

"Eh? Right now? I'm dead tired because of yesterday Momo."

 

"Just quickly come here now! Mina is in trouble." Momo hung up before Sana could asked more. She held her head feeling so frustrated.

 

"I'll wait for your explanation outside. Tell Mina to come outside as well." Momo walked away leaving Nayeon and slammed the door.

 

"Damn you Im Nayeon. What the heck were you doing? You did it with a girl for god sake. And more over she is Momo's cousin. Oh god. What mist i do now? I can't remember anything at all. I shouldn't have drunk that much." Nayeon cursed herself while wearing her clothes that were on the floor.

 

-------

 

After thinking for some time this situation actually quite good for Mina. Momo sudden appearance and busted them made Nayeon couldn't think other possibilities on how they ended up together. She felt guilty for all of them of course but this was the only way to make Nayeon broke up with that cheating bastard right?

 

Her only problem now was that she got really scared now when she saw Sana was also here. You asked why?

 

Being together for years Mina knew really well how scary Sana could be when she was mad. If you could say Momo was like a devil when she was mad then Sana was the devil king.

 

 

"What did you do to Mina?" Sana asked calmly. Calm Sana was the most scary thing cause that mean she was really mad.

 

"I'm so sorry Sana yah Momo yah.. I was drunk and I completely don't remember what happened yesterday. I.. Ahh!" Nayeon didn't know what to say anymore. She hid her face looking down, feeling so frustrated. She didn't even remember anything so how could she gave them explanation?

 

"I don't even remember i met her yesterday." Nayeon said weakly.

 

"Okay let say you were so drunk and didn't remember anything but everything Momo saw is the evidence that something had happened when you're not on your right mind! You think Mina would just suddenly kiss you then brought you who were so drunk home?"

 

Mina choked silently. 'I have a reason for that but i did.'

 

"It's not like Mina willingly took off her clothes then slept beside you! I have known Mina ever since she was born. It's impossible she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter