Sometimes Lie is Necessary

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you lie to me?”

 

“Wh-what are you ta-talking about?” Mina cursed herself for stuttering.

 

“I was too engrossed with the fact that i woke up with a girl and my bestfriend came, about to kill me for sleeping with her cousin so it never cross my mind. But when Jinyoung mention it i can’t help but keep wondering about it. It wasn’t there Mina.”

 

“Wha-what?”

 

“The blood or sore bodies or... Should i say it all one by one?”

 

“....”

 

“It should be my first and i know it was also yours.”

 

“U-unnie..”

 

“Just tell me the truth. I deserve to know what really happened.”

 

Mina kept quiet. She didn’t know what else to say. She knew sooner or later she needed to tell Nayeon but not like this. Not where Nayeon found out by herself. All this time she felt that she was so lucky for no one ever pried any further, not even Nayeon herself. She realized everything was just too obvious. That was why she wanted to tell Nayeon as soon as possible to avoid something like this. Although there was no assurance with her confession Nayeon wouldn’t get mad but at least better than this. Maybe.

 

“Mina!” Mina flinched. For the first time she got scared by Nayeon. The kind and soft hearted unnie she loved, she never imagined could be this frightening.

 

“L-let me explain. Please..”

 

Nayeon hid her face with her palms, crying harder. “No wonder i can’t recall anything. It’s not even happen.”

 

“U-unnie.. I-i’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” Mina cried. She was so mad at herself. She lied to make Nayeon happier but now she was the sole reason for the girl break down.

 

Mina reached out but Nayeon slapped her hand. “Don’t touch me! You lied to me! You’re no different from Jinyoung. Do you even love me for real? Or is it just another bull? Are you toying with me so you can mock me afterwards? I’m so stupid for believing you!”

 

“No! I’m never toying with you. I seriously love you. It’s true i lied to you about that night but everything other than that are real. I love you unnie. Please.. Believe me.” Mina pleaded.

 

“Why did you do this to me?” Nayeon cried harder. After her outburst before Mina didn’t even dare to come closer and console her.

 

“Unnie.. I’m sorry. I never intended to hurt you.”

 

“Just.. Just leave me alone. I need time to think.”

 

“Unnie please.. Give me a chance to-”

 

“Just go Mina!” Mina flinched again which didn’t go unnoticed by Nayeon.

 

“Please just leave for now.”

 

“O-okay.” Mina walked away and glanced once more before left.

 

 

 

Mina cried her heart out which got all of the attentions around her. But she could be careless. All she did care right now was how could she made Nayeon forgive her. But she really didn’t know what to do.

 

Mina knocked at the door twice and waited. Tears was still gushing out from her eyes. When the door was opened she launched herself and hugged the confuse girl in front of her. “Unnie...”

 

“Mina. What happened? What’s wrong?” Sana asked Mina worriedly. Looking at how she crawled here while crying so much and not to mention calling her unnie, she knew something really bad had happened.

 

“S-she hate me now.. I d-didn’t mean to hurt her but i-i don’t know how to t-tell her.” It was hard for Sana to understand what Mina was saying as she couldn’t talk really well because of crying.

 

“Okay let’s go in first okay? Come on.” Sana brought Mina to sit and brought her water. “Drink this and calm down. I’ll bring Momo here.”

 

Sana half ran toward her roommate’s room and woke her up.

 

“What is it Sana? You wake me up from my precious nap.” Momo came out half asleep, surely she just woke up from her afternoon nap. But as soon as she saw who was coming the sleepiness vanished right away.

 

“Oh my god Mina! What happened?” Momo looked at Sana who just gave a shrug.

 

“Just give her time to calm down first.” Sana whispered to Momo.

 

For the last minutes passed the two older girls just stayed quiet beside Mina and waited for her ready to explain. “You okay now?” Sana asked when Mina wasn’t crying as bad as before and Mina nodded.

 

”What happened?” Now it was Momo’s turn to ask.

 

“Nayeon unnie found out i lied.” Mina looked down. She looked like about to cry again. “A-and now she h-hate me. S-she told me to go away. I-i never want to h-hurt her.” And once again she cried hard.

 

Sana and Momo looked at each others and shrugged. “What lie? We don’t understand Mina.”

 

Mina looked at her two unnies full of fear. She knew they might be angry at her but sooner or later she still needed to tell them.

 

“I-it was never h-happen. W-we just slept. I-i just made it looked like so-something happened. I took her clothes off and slept.. beside her.” Mina trailed on the last part.

 

Sana and Momo were too shock to react.

 

“You.. WHAT?!” Momo reacted first. “So that’s all just a lie?! Created by you?!”

 

Mina nodded fearfully. She knew their reaction would be like this. She also couldn’t understand how could she get that idea in the first place. Okay that was the perfect example of what you called impulsive.

 

“The Mina. No wonder Nayeon is going mad. I’m also going mad.”

 

“I’m sorry..” Mina hid her face behind her palms and cried again. “I didn’t think straight. But I didn’t mean anything bad. I never want to hurt Nayeon unnie.”

 

“You sure has lose your mind Mina.”

 

“It’s okay Mina it’s okay. I know you didn’t mean it. I’m sure Nayeon will understand. Stop crying okay? Everything will be fine.” Sana said while hugging and patting Mina’s head.

 

“You made me mad at Nayeon for nothing. I don’t know how to face her anymore. Don’t you feel sorry for her Mina? What would you do if she lose us her friends because of your mindless lie?”

 

Sana slapped Momo’s arm and glared at her. ‘You stupid raccoon, calm down you idiot!’ She mouthed at Momo.

 

“Yeah sure Sana. Just keep spoiling her. She will never grow up. I’m done.” Momo then took her jacket and went out from their apartment.

 

“Yah Momo! Come back here!”

 

“I never mean anything bad. I just so angry to see Nayeon unnie being sad and crying in her sleep because of that jerk cheating on her. I’m sorry unnie for lying to you. And i’m sorry for making you two fight again.” Mina buried her face toward Sana, hugging her.

 

“Nah it’s okay Mina. You know Momo is just too hot tempered. She will be fine. She won’t even remember how mad she was just now.” That made Mina giggled.

 

“Yes finally you stop crying. Don’t worry i’ll try talking to Nayeon.”

 

“Thank you unnie. I love you.” Mina hugged tighter.

 

“No problem Mina.” Sana patted Mina’s head. They stayed like that for some more minutes until Sana said again. “Somehow i feel grateful this is happening.” Sana chuckled.

 

“Eh?”

 

“It’s been so long since the last time you called me unnie. Can you keep calling me unnie again? I’m sure Momo thinks so.”

 

“Geez..” Mina broke the hug and moved aside. “Stop dreaming Sana.”

 

“Why? What’s wrong with calling me unnie? I’m 3 years older than you. You even call Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie but not to me and Momo. So meanie.” Sana puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

 

Mina laughed at the sight in front of her. “That’s why i don’t want to call you unnie.” Mina pointed at Sana’s cheeks. “You act like a kid more than being your mature self.”

 

“What?! How dare you Myoui Mina!”

 

—————

 

Two weeks after Mina still hadn’t met Nayeon at all nor heard anything from her. Not just the older girl didn’t come to school, she also never responded when Mina called her or let the girl came in to her place.

 

So just as Sana promised she came to persuade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter