Get Together (?)

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What the heck is wrong with that girl. Just few days ago she told me that she likes me and asked me not to forbid her for that. But look at her now! She becomes someone else girlfriend and being so lovey dovey with her. How the hell Chaeyoung always comes here lately. She's not even a student here! Don't this school has security or what? Geez can't those two stop it? Can't they see they are in public? And what's that?! Oh god.. Look at that hand! Who does she think to put her hand on my Mina! My Mina? Oh God what the hell am i thinking?'

 

 

"Finally she will stop bothering us." Nayeon stopped looking at Mina and Chaeyoung when Jinyoung talked to her. Nayeon looked at Jinyoung she was about to say something but chose not to.

 

"What is it?" Jinyoung asked.

 

Nayeon shook her head and diverted her attention back to her lunch. "Nothing."

 

'She's not a bother.'

 

After finished talking with Nayeon, Jinyoung being the 'best' boyfriend he was, he left Nayeon alone from the conversation with his friends again.

 

 

These past few days she spent with Jinyoung she felt like there was something that missing. At first she thought that she would enjoy his company no matter what had happened behind her because she loved him. But as time went by she felt empty. She no longer felt happy when they were together.

 

She missed Mina. She being all clingy to her, being all nosy and annoying when she ignored her. No matter how hard she tried to deceive herself she must admit this was what she felt right now. And now she was too late Mina was with someone else.

 

 

"Hey Nayeon is it true Mina and that girl are a thing now?" Mark, one of Jinyoung friends asked. Nayeon just nodded didn't really feel talking with these idiot bunches.

 

"I heard that girl is Yoo Jungyeon's sister." Youngjae said.

 

"Damn it bro. I was about to make a move on Mina." Bam, the other friends said.

 

"Good thing you're not dude. You're about to date a lesbian." Yugyeom teased which got laughs from the rest.

 

'These stupid narrow minded pricks. Mina wouldn't even want to date him anyway.' Nayeon muttered under her breath.

 

"Hmm?" Jinyoung who sat beside her ask cause she heard Nayeon said something.

 

"It's nothing Jinyoung ah." Nayeon gave him her best smile.

 

"I've been wondering. Nayeon have you kissed a girl before? You know when girls drunk they kinda do it right?" Mark asked. Good now all attentions were directed to her.

 

In instant Nayeon mind was full with that day. She sure not remembered what happened but being told by Mina and remembered how they woke up , made Nayeon blushed because her naughty mind played her version of that night.

 

Nayeon shook her head to clear her mind. She gave a look at Jinyoung to help her stopped his friends.

 

"Oh right i've seen it few times. At first they're just dancing together but then wham! They're kissing right in the middle of the dance floor. It was so hot." Jinyoung told his friends.

 

'Stupid boyfriend. What am i thinking hoping he would help me.'

 

"Looking at your reaction you've done it right Nayeon ah?" Mark teased. "It's okay. When you're drunk anything can happen. As long as you're not do it with them, it's all right."

 

"I don't know. Like you said i was drunk. I don't remember anything when i'm drunk. I need to go." Nayeon got up from her seat. "See you guys."

 

"Where's my kiss?" Jinyoung said. Nayeon rolled her eyes but she still pecked Jinyoung in the end and then she went away quickly.

 

It was part truth part lie. She really didn't remember anything. But she knew she had kissed Mina before.

 

"She sure has done it. Her reaction show it all." Yugyeom said.

 

"Yeah she is. Have you seen it bro? It must be so hot. Who do you think it is?" Bam asked Jinyoung but he was in a deep thought, smirking.

 

"Hey Jinyoung." Bam nudged him.

 

"Uhm yeah? What did you say?"

 

"What are you thinking? Imagining Nayeon kissing another girls? You and your naughty mind." Mark said made the others laughed.

 

"Oh shut up!"

 

"Do you think she has?"

 

"She has done it." Jinyoung said smirking.

 

-------

 

"Chou Tzuyu i need to talk with you." Nayeon suddenly popped out of no where in front of Tzuyu class.

 

"Oh my god.." Tzuyu startled almost fell back. Thanks to her outstanding balance she wasn't. "What is it unnie?"

 

"Let's go somewhere more private first." Nayeon dragged Tzuyu before she could say anything.

 

"Eh? I need to go home."

 

"It won't be long." Nayeon said while still dragging Tzuyu.

 

 

 

"Okay so what is it that so urgent for you to ask me?" Tzuyu said when they arrived at campus rooftop.

 

"I think i really like Mina." Nayeon said made Tzuyu's mouth hung agape.

 

"Wait wait wait firstly why do you even tell me this? No offense unnie but i think we're not that close for you to tell me this."

 

"I don't have any choice." Nayeon scratched her nape smiled awkwardly.

 

"It's impossible to tell Sana or Momo since you also know i've broken their baby's heart quite badly. Jungyeon also is a no since she's Chaeyoung's sister and will you tell Dahyun if you're me? I'm sure she will blabber to Momo in no time."

 

Tzuyu looked at Nayeon quietly and then nodded. "Right. I get your point. But i don't know if i'll be any of help."

 

"No prob i just really need someone to talk to."

 

Tzuyu nodded again. "So what do you want to talk to me beside that shocking although I've predicted it before."

 

"I want.. Wait what? Predicted what?" Nayeon looked at Tzuyu in shock.

 

"You're so obvious but too oblivious Nayeon unnie. Even the stupid Dahyun asked me once 'don't you think Nayeon unnie actually likes Mina? But she keeps denying her feeling. I don't understand why is she doing that.' It's Dahyun for your reminder."

 

"So you say Momo Sana and Jungyeon also think so?"

 

"Of course! The only oblivious ones are you and Mina."

 

"Oh damn it. What must i do Tzuyu ah?"

 

"Before that you have to ask yourself first unnie. What do you WANT to do." Tzuyu emphasized. "Mina already with Chaeng but we all know the one she likes is still you. Poor Chaeng by the way. So will you let her move on and be with Chaeng? Or!" Tzuyu stopped and looked at Nayeon. Boring her with her eyes making Nayeon uncomfortable.

 

"Or what?" Nayeon asked nervously.

 

"Or you take her back and make her yours."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Don't eh me unnie. You need to make your choice."

 

"I.." Nayeon looked down hesitated. She tried to make up her mind. If she did this she would hurt Chaeyoung for sure. And she really didn't want to do that because she knew how heart broken was. But she also didn't want to experience it again. Not again.

 

"I want to take her back." Nayeon said quietly.

 

"Yes?" Tzuyu heard her actually but she just wanted Nayeon to say it more confidently.

 

"I won't let Mina go." Tzuyu smiled when she finally got to see Nayeon determined face.

 

It wasn't like she took anyone side. She also didn't want to see Chaeyoung hurt because she was also her friend. But it was better to be hurt now than hurting more as time passed. It was her own decision. Chaeyoung must have known her consequences of being a rebound. It wasn't like Mina asked her to.

 

"That's good to hear. Because i actually don't approve Chaeyoung and Mina relationship. It's not right. We all know it but Chaeyoung is just too stubborn. I'll help you unnie."

 

"Really?? Thank you Tzuyu ah!! You're really the best hoobae ever." Nayeon hugged Tzuyu tightly.

 

"Yeah yeah i know it unnie. I am the best." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter