Wrong Decision

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello ma friends! Look who is coming!" The loud and too cheerful Dahyun interrupted them.

 

"You're too loud Dubu. Where have y-" Tzuyu cut off with a surprise in front of her.

 

"Chaengie!?"

 

"Chaeyoung?"

 

Mina and Tzuyu said in unison.

 

"Hey guys!" Chaeyoung greeted her friends.

 

It had been past a week Chaeyoung came back home for holiday. In this past days she had always been spending her days with Mina and also Dahyun and Tzuyu. Maybe because they were on the same age, they become much closer really fast.

 

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked while eyeing Chaeyoung from head to toe. She just as surprised as Tzuyu to see Chaeyoung there in their class looking completely like one of the students there. They were just hoping it wasn't like what they were thinking.

 

"Looking forward to my first class today." Chaeyoung giggled and did a fist bump with Dahyun.

 

"Are you crazy? You're not even a student here." Mina scolded in worry.

 

"I'm so bored lonely Minari. You all go to school, hyung also go to school, even my parents left me alone at home. How could i bear this loneliness." Chaeyoung said exaggerating pretended to cry.

 

"That's why I suggested her to come with us. Although she's still going to be bored. At least she's not alone."

 

The two sane girls face palmed theirselves. "We're not responsible if you're get caught."

 

"At ease ma friends.. Mr Choi memory has never been that good."

 

"We'll be at ease if that's the case my stupid friend. But today's lecture will be with Mrs. Kim and her memory is reaaally good. And fyi Chaeyoung ah, she's super scary like a monster. I'm sure you didn't read the notice last week." Tzuyu smiled apologetically at Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

 

"Take your seat everyone! We'll take attendance now. You girls at the back! Sit down now or you'll never be in class for the rest of the semester!" Mrs Kim hollered at Dahyun and Chaeyoung who still in shock mode. Chaeyoung didn't even have a chance to go out now.

 

"Sorry." Dahyun mouthed to Chaeyoung who was as pale as the whiteboard in front of the class.

 

Mina and Tzuyu could do nothing but trying hard to suppress their laugh.

 

"Miss Myoui! Miss Chou! You'll be out from class if i catch you fooling around in class again!" In instant Mina and Tzuyu stopped laughing and looking down feeling to scared to even have eye contact with Mrs. Kim.

 

-------

 

"Yah! Don't you dare running away from me you stupid tofu!"

 

"I'm sorry!!"

 

Apparently Dahyun ran away as soon as the class finished so she wouldn't be killed by the furious Chaeyoung.

 

"They are so childish." Tzuyu commented while watching her two friends.

 

"Hahaha.. That's why they are fun to be with."

 

"So you mean i'm no fun to be with since i'm not that childish?" Tzuyu looked at Mina, raised her eyebrow.

 

"Hahaha.. You're such a melancholy Tzuyu ah.. Let's go. They won't need us to wait for them anyway."

 

 

"Where's Dahyun? Doesn't she in the same class as you guys?" Sana asked the two when she couldn't find Dahyun.

 

"She's-"

 

"Sana unnie!! Help!" Dahyun grabbed Sana from behind and hid behind her. "Some mad girl is about to kill me." Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung from a far and then hid behind Sana again. Chaeyoung was looking left and right searching for her prey. Then she spotted Dahyun who was behind Sana, hiding and so she came closer.

 

"Oh my god she's coming." Dahyun pulled Nayeon who also was beside her to her front. She thought maybe at least the unnies had some impact to stop the furious Chaeyoung. "I'm sorry. Please help me too Nayeon unnie."

 

"What happened? Why is she here?" Sana asked.

 

"That's a long story." Mina said. "The point is Chaeyoung almost got busted for sneaking to class because of Dahyun."

 

"Mrs. Kim's class fyi." Tzuyu added.

 

"Wow. That's pretty hardcore."

 

"Yah Kim Dahyun! Come out!" Chaeyoung shouted when she had got close.

 

"There there Son Chaeyoung." Mina walked toward Chaeyoung and stopped her. "Calm down now okay?" She clung onto Chaeyoung and patted her shoulder. "It's not literally just Dahyun's fault. Why the heck you sneaked into our class."

 

"Yeah Mina is right." Dahyun shouted from behind Sana and Nayeon which made Chaeyoung got mad again.

 

"You're the one who suggested me to come damn tofu!"

 

Mina glared at Dahyun to shut her up since she would just make Chaeyoung mad again.

 

"Alright alright it was mostly Dubu fault. But let's forget about it Chaengie. At least you're not busted right?"

 

How could Chaeyoung wasn't agree when Mina asked her personally with that gummy smile. So she nodded a little with a pout. Mina giggled at the pouting Chaeyoung.

 

"Aw the little cub is pouting. What a cutie!" Mina ruffled Chaeyoung's hair.

 

"Geez!" Chaeyoung slapped Mina's hand and then crossed her arms.

 

"Come on let's eat. I'm starving. I have a lot of food recommendations that you will like." Mina dragged Chaeyoung still clung onto her. "I'll take this little cub around okay. You guys take a sit first."

 

"Unnie you two can go first. Me and Dahyun will search for a seat."

 

"Wiii.. Thank you Tzuyu ah. I'm really starving." Sana clapped her hands. "Come on Nayeon."

 

Nayeon who was silently watching Mina and Chaeyoung got surprised by Sana. "A-ah right." She followed Sana but her eyes still following the two bestfriends from a far.

 

"Geez Mina.. I've told you many times don't call me little cub. I'm not a cub and i'm not that little." Chaeyoung complained while still being dragged by Mina.

 

"Yeah yeah sure Chaengie. You're the shortest among us. Don't you think cub is really cute? You're cute that's why i call you cub. Let's go." Mina 

 

Nayeon wasn't that sure but she thought that Chaeyoung was blushing for a mere second before they went farther.

 

"What are you looking at?" Sana got Nayeon out from her own thought.

 

"Huh? Uhmm nothing." Nayeon pulled Sana to the opposite direction as Mina and Chaeyoung before Sana could interrogate her more. "Let's eat curry rice."

 

Sana knew what was inside Nayeon's head, what was she looking at.

 

"They're really close right?" Sana suddenly said while they were waiting for their lunch to be served. Seeing Nayeon's confused face Sana continued. "Mina and Chaeyoung."

 

"Oh.... Yes they are."

 

"I even couldn't believe it at first. It's amusing that Mina can finally get close to other people beside me and Momo. Although you're still amused me more as you two got close much more faster than they were."

 

"Is she really that bad in socializing? I mean.. I can't never imagine her as an anti social girl." Nayeon said referring to few days ago when she became the protagonist of their campus everyday drama along with Mina and Jinyoung.

 

"Actually it's not that she can't, it's just that she doesn't want to." Sana chuckled. "But.. Of course you can't imagine her loner side. She tries really hard when you're around. No wonder since she likes you very much."

 

"You know?!"

 

Sana just gave a look at Nayeon. "Even without she told me I already know of course. We have been together more than half of my live."

 

Nayeon nodded. "You're right."

 

"Here's your curry rices girls." The curry rice ahjumma cut their conversation and so they went to where Tzuyu and Dahyun sat with Mina and Chaeyoung who was just sat down.

 

Before they got close to the others Sana stopped Nayeon. "I just say this as a friend's advice. But i hope this is useful."

 

Nayeon stayed quiet waiting Sana to continue.

 

"You should think more thoroughly about what you want and what you don't. You're already know inside your mind but you're just too scared for a change. Don't be blinded just because you're scared to admit your feeling."

 

Nayeon tilted her head confused.

 

Sana then looked at Jinyoung on the other corner of the canteen with his buddies. Nayeon grasped what Sana was talking about.

 

"I know you're worrying about me. Thank you. But i know what i'm doing. I still like him okay."

 

Sana smiled bitterly. "But is he?"

 

After that Sana walked away leaving Nayeon to think. The last words that Sana said really got into her and made her think.

 

'Is what i'm doing now wrong?'

 

-------

 

It had been days since the last time Mina had a conversation with Nayeon. After Nayeon asked her to stop competing with Jinyoung which meant to also stop loving her, Mina found it hard to even face Nayeon now.

 

Fortunately with Chaeyoung here and there were Tzuyu and also Dahyun, she could sometimes forget about Nayeon. But it was all come back to her when she was alone like right now. She couldn't even concentrate on her last class that day. Which was very rare for Myoui Mina. Her mind was too occupied by something else and it made her in distress.

 

The class had already finished and almost everyone left the class but Mina still didn't move from her seat.

 

"Arghh really!" She slammed her head to the table in front of her. "Ouch." She rubbed her sore forehead.

 

"Are you stupid?" Mina turned toward the voice and found Tzuyu came closer to her.

 

"Yo.." Tzuyu put her bag on the table and took a sit beside Mina.

 

"Oh it's you Tzuyu ah." Mina startled by the sudden interruption from her thought.

 

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked and put her head on the table again. But more carefully this time.

 

"I'm about to ask you to hang out but i think other things are more important to be discussed now. So what with the long face? Something in your mind?"

 

Mina chuckled. "That obvious?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter