Wife: Chapter 3

Girlfriend? Wife? Mother?

“Ah-AH-AHCHOO!” Jungyeon sneezed.

“Bless you.” Nayeon laughingly said. She always found the way of her wife sneezing was funny. “You haven’t started your shooting and you caught flu? You should—“ A hand stopped her from talking.

“No! No doctors! No flu shots!”

Nayeon nodded.

Jungyeon let go of her wife. “Promise?”

“Promise.” The older woman paused. “For now.” She grinned before answering the door. “Budae Jjiage is hereeeee!” She shouted when she received the bags from deliveryman and paid for everything.

The younger wife walked to the kitchen and hugged the other woman from behind. She rested her chin on the shorter girl’s shoulder. “My head hurts, Babe.”

“Eat then take your meds and sleep.” Nayeon adviced. “If it’s worsened, we should go to the doctor and take the flu shot.”

Jungyeon huffed. “Okay.” She sniffed.

“Oh Baby…” The older woman turned around and frowned when she heard the sniff. She put her hand on her wife’s forehead. “Uh oh, I think you caught a cold.” Her dear other half’s body was heating up.

“I’m fine.”

“Come on, let’s get you food and sleep.” She kissed Jungyeon before proceeding to do what she had said.

~~~

“Mrs. Yoo Jungyeon!”

Nayeon looked at their intertwined hands and felt her wife clutched a bit too hard. “Relax Baby, they are just going to check your blood pressure and weigh you in.” She patted the hand she was holding. She knew that her wife was ‘allergic’ to hospitals and doctors, especially the syringe.

The nurse took the preliminary tests of the nervous Jungyeon and smiled. “Your blood pressure is normal, the doctor will see you soon, Mrs. Yoo.” She said. “And can I have your sign, please?” She whispered and offered a paper.”

Jungyeon nodded, warmly smiled, and gave the nurse her signature.

“Thank you, Nurse.” Nayeon smiled.

Ten minutes later the couple was ushered to a doctor’s room. Jungyeon got more nervous than before. Thankfully she has Nayeon to calm her down.

“Good evening, Mrs. Yoo.” The kind doctor smiled. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m dizzy—“ Jungyeon looked at her wife, asking for help explaining what she had been suffered from.

“My wife’s temperature has been going up since yesterday night. She’s been sneezing and occasionally coughing. And uhh… We need medicine that can heal her fast because she will start filming in… maybe a week soon.” Nayeon explained.

“Understood.” The man smiled. “Let’s check you further then, Mrs. Yoo.” He led Jungyeon to the small examination bed and inspected the patient. “Alright.” He smiled when he’s done and went back to his desk. He typed down something on his computer before clearing his throat and looked at the couple sitting across.

“Well, she just caught the regular cold, nothing to worry about. I will prescribe antibiotics and cold medicine and vitamins for your fast recovery. And I recommend you to take the flu shot before the filming started, to prevent future sickness since I know your job requires you to have a healthy body around the clock.” He grinned.

“I agree, doctor.” Nayeon said. She looked at her wife. “Sorry Babe, but flu shot is mandatory.” She twinkled.

Jungyeon jutted her lower lip and earned a loving head caresses from her wife.

“Thank you doctor, we will see you soon for the flu shot.” Nayeon stood up and bowed.

~~~

Jungyeon anxiously looked around and clutched her other half’s hand tighter.

Nayeon giggled. “Relax, Baby.”

“I am relax.”

“No you’re not. I know you.” The older woman rubbed their hands. “It’s okay. It’s going to be okay.”

“How can it be okay? They’re going to make a hole at my body and put weird fluid into my body.”

Nayeon was now laughing. “Tiny hole, Baby. And the fluid is going to make you fit as a fiddle.”

“Mrs. Yoo Jungyeon!”

Jungyeon gasped. Her heart was beating rapidly. “Bunny I want to go home.”

“We’re not going home.” Nayeon patted her wife’s cheek. “Just one tiny shot.” She closed their gap and whispered, “I’ll grant you something special later. Something… y.”

Jungyeon quickly got up. “Let’s get that flu shot!”

~~~

Jungyeon watched her wife going around their room from their bed. It was another morning routine where she was already done preparing herself and Nayeon was the last one to finish. She knew that her wife was looking for something that often missing.

“Honey, do you see my phone?” Nayeon asked while checking the drawer on the nightstand.

“Last time I checked you brought it to the bathroom for your morning karaoke.”

Nayeon snapped her finger and grinned. “Ah right.” She did found her phone in the bathroom and came out again. “Are you sure you’re driving me to the studio?”

“Yes.” Jungyeon gathered her things and took the keys with her.

“Manager Oppa is not picking you up?”

“I told them I’d drive myself to the location. Because I want to take you out on a date after the shoot.” Jungyeon explained and affectionately tapped her wife’s nose.

“Can I drop by when I’m finished? I just have one meeting today.”

“You have no appointment today?”

“Nope.”

“Drop by anytime you want then.”

“No kissing scene takes today?”

“That… I don’t know.”

“Alright.”

“Let’s go then, Mrs. Yoo!”

~~~

Jungyeon moved her face slowly, closing the gap between them. She closed her eyes, ready for the impact.

“And CUT!”

The boyish actor quickly opened her eyes and grinned. “Did I do well, Sunbaenim?”

“Very well, Jungyeonnie!”

“Jungyeonnie, there’s someone looking for you.” One of the crews announced.

The young actor searched for the person and found her amongst the crowd. She quickly made her way to the pretty girl who was looking for her. She kissed her as soon as they met. “Hi.”

“Hi Baby.” Nayeon beamed.

“You want to see the set?” The taller girl intertwined their hands.

“Sure. Show me.”

Jungyeon led her wife around the studio, showing the set and introducing the crews. They then stopped at the actress’s make up room.

“Jungyeonnie?” A woman called out.

“Oh, Sunbaenim! I thought you were rehearsing outside.”

“I got a little touch up before going out.” The senior actress then switch her glance to the timid girl her acting partner hold. “And who’s this pretty lady?”

“Ah, she’s Im Nayeon. My wife.” Jungyeon introduced. “Bunny, this is—“

“Tiffany-nim. I know.” Nayeon bowed after dazing out, looking at the famous figure in front of her. “It’s very nice to meet you, Tiffany-nim. I—uhh… your fan and you wife’s fan too.”

“Right. She really admired your wife’s exhibition last month.” Jungyeon added.

“Oh Really? You’re a photographer too I assume?” Tiffany kindly offered her hands and shook it with the nervous Nayeon.

“Y-Y-Yes.”

“You must have taken photo of her so much.” The oldest of the three tilted her head towards Jungyeon, coding her sentence.

“Not really. I’ve worked with her only… once? No, twice if I’m not mistaken. Did Taeyeon-nim has taken picture of you so much?”

“I cannot count.” Tiffany joked. “Oh speaking about Taeyeon, she and I are planning to have an exhibition sponsored by the government. My wife actually is still looking for a photographer partner to do this campaign. Can I have your contact number so Taeyeon can talk to you?”

“A-A-Are you sure?”

“Very much. I mean, if only you wanted to.” Tiffany stated. “Are you okay with this, Jungyeonnie?”

“Sure. Why not?”

“You can be the ambassador too.”

~~~

“Tiffany-nim is going to be your bed scene partner?” Nayeon suddenly asked in the midst of their dinner.

Jungyeon stopped chewing and nodded. “Unfortunately yeah. Why?” She looked at her wife, afraid that she might explode because of it.

“Nothing.”

“You’re not jealous?”

“I am jealous. But uhh…” Nayeon scratched her head. She did not like it, but she’s one of Tiffany’s biggest fan besides it was not someone who—

“It’s better than Mina?” Jungyeon cut off, asking her suspicion.

Nayeon scrunched her nose and shrugged her shoulders, not really sure to confirm the question. “Yeah?”

Jungyeon laughed and patted her wife’s head. “Mina is not even in this production.”

“I know. I just…”

“I get it, Bunny.” The handsome actress smiled. “Just remember that I’m yours and I’m not going anywhere.”


yellow!

sorry i got busy with workloadsssss. but hey i'm back! and thanks for the loves guys!