Wife: Chapter 1

Girlfriend? Wife? Mother?

“Yoo Jungyeon!”

“Yes, Bunny?”

“From now on, you are my wife. No backing out!”

“Wh—“

~~~

Jungyeon and Nayeon finally moved into the new apartment a week after their wedding. The model was out of the country for the whole week the day after their ceremony, so Nayeon was left alone at her parent’s house. They didn’t even get the chance to plan their honeymoon, since Jungyeon’s schedule was packed.

“Oh God… my back…” Jungyeon huffed and lied down her body on top of the hard floor. “Why do you have so many things, Bunny? My things are not even half of yours…”

“You can’t complain. You take me as I am, remember?” Nayeon was referring to their vows. “I’ll tag the closet first!” The older wife quickly ran into their bedroom where the walk-in closet located.

“Bunny!” Jungyeon shouted. “Did they set up the bed already?!”

“Why?” Nayeon’s face was literally an inch away from the lying girl’s face.

“Omo! You scared me!”

The older girl pulled the younger one to sit up. “Why did you ask about the bed?” She had something different in her mind.

“Because I want to lie down properly.”

Nayeon’s hoping face faltered. “Oh… I thought you want to test the bed… with me… you know…” She coded.

“Now? No. I’m drained from lifting your boxes from the ground floor up to our unit.” Jungyeon laid her head against her wife’s thigh.

The so-called Mrs. Yoo slowly her wife’s hair. “How about I offer you a tantalizing massage but you give me a scream worthy in return?” She suggested.

“Interesting. I’m sorry but no. I’m really tired, Bunny. I really just want to lie down. Close my eyes for a bit. Then we should continue arranging the furniture, maybe you’ll cook our dinner…” The boyish model was drifting to a dreamland after she felt the calming caresses from her wife.

Judging by the soft snores her wife made, Nayeon was sure that Jungyeon was already in her deep sleep. She carefully moved the head and exchanged her thighs with the closest pillow she could reach. She then started to rearrange her things around the new home and letting her wife to get her rest.

Clock showed that it was almost dinnertime when Jungyeon opened her eyes. She soundly stretched and cracked her joints that were numb after sleeping like a log on a hard cold floor. But she was awake to a neat living room, a nice view to begin with. “Bunny…” She called out.

“In the kitchen.” Nayeon answered. She was opening the take out boxes she had just received from the delivery order. She then felt arms snaking from behind and a kiss on her left cheek. “Hungry?”

“Yep.”

“Let me finish this so I can feed you.”

Jungyeon let go of her hug and threw her glance around. “So how many rooms did you set up while I was out?”

“Uhh…” The older girl was trying to remember. “Three. Our room, the closet, and living room. But I did set up our dining table.”

“I’ve noticed that and quite impressed. Thank you wifey~” Jungyeon gave another loving peck on her wife’s crown. “I’ll finish the rest.”

“Let’s worry about that tomorrow. You’re off tomorrow, right?”

“Ahuh. I’m all yours for the weekend.”

“Awesome. Let’s eat!”

~~~

“Hhh… That’s… Mindblowing…” Nayeon felt kisses going up from her inner thigh and stopped at her right cheek. “… Thanks babe…”

Jungyeon smiled. “You’re welcome.” She propped her head with her hand and watch her wife calming down from her high.

The older girl felt the stares. “Why are you staring at me?”

“I just like watching you.” Jungyeon said, pulling her wife into her warm embrace. She felt lips on her neck. “We won’t get out from the bed if you keep doing that.” She warned. “We should finish unpacking, Bunny. It’s been three days.”

“You do that, I’ll buy breakfast.” Nayeon sat up, taking the blanket with her.

“Okay.”

“And change the sheet, please.”

“Will do, Mrs. Yoo.” Jungyeon watched her wife walking to the bathroom inside their bedroom.

The older woman then shouted, “I won’t stop you if you want to barge in and join me, Baby!”

The handsome one giggled when she heard that and moved her feet anyway.

~~~

“Cheers!” Jungyeon clinked her wine glass to her wife while sitting on their sofa, admiring their wedding picture that was successfully and perfectly hanged on the wall.

“Tired?”

“A bit but I’m satisfied.” The younger girl beamed. “It’s looking like a home now. Our home. The Yoos’ residence.” She put her arm around her wife’s shoulder and pulled her close. “Can I invite Momo and Sana to our home?”

“Sure. But after each of our families.”

“Of course. Ahbonim called me saying that he missed you and wanted to pay a visit somewhere in this week.”

“My dad?”

“Yeah.”

~~~

“Whoaaaa…” Momo admired the view from the newlywed’s apartment.

“Your house is very homey!” Sana commented.

“I’ll give you guys a tour while waiting for Jungyeon finished with her cooking.” Nayeon suggested. She directed the guests, showing the rooms inside their apartment.

“I can drop a bed right here, Unnie?” Momo asked after they checked out the empty room. “You haven’t plan to décor this as your kids room, right?”

“I haven’t even plan to be a mother. I’m still enjoying the… honeymoon phase?”

“The baby making process phase, you mean Unnie?” Sana added.

“Sort of.” Nayeon grinned.

“How is she in bed?”

“Amaziiinngg~” The oldest sang the answer with proud.

“Oh my God.” Momo covered her ears. “I should just help Jungyeon with the cooking. Have fun talking you y ladies.”

“Yah!”

Half an hour later the four sat down in the living room, enjoying budae jigae Jungyeon made. The newlyweds of course couldn’t keep their hands to their selves. They lovingly fed each other, held hands, and stole a kiss here and there.

“I thought I would never see you this… cheesy, Jungyeon-ah.” Sana commented when she saw the excessive PDA. “Anyway, it’s a common knowledge that Nayeon Unnie has a thing for babies, but she said that she wasn’t ready to be a mom yet. Why?”

“Because we’ve just married for what… a week? Two? We didn’t even get the chance to have a real honeymoon you know.”

“Just asking though, how many kids do you guys want?”

“As many babies as I can have?” Nayeon jokingly answered.

Jungyeon only stared weirdly at her wife. “Maybe 2. 2 is good.”

“I want 3 or 4.”

“Four kids???” The handsome girl looked at her wife.

“It’s gonna be fun, Babe!”

~~~

Nayeon placed her head on top of Jungyeon’s beating heart and held her wife close. “We haven’t talked about honeymoon.”

Jungyeon inhaled the flowery shampoo scent from her wife’s hair before placing a kiss on the crown of Nayeon’s head. “Hmm… Where do you want to go? Outside the country?”

“Yeah. It would be easier for you too. I mean, we always bumped into your fangirls and sometime it’s troublesome… for me.” Nayeon whispered the last two words.

The younger girl snickered. “Okay, no fangirls, so where? Japan?”

“Too close. Australia?”

“Ooo… Australia sounds nice.” Jungyeon agreed. “I’ll book the ticket tomorrow from the office.” She added.

~~~

preview of what you might have on the next chapters