Mother: Chapter 2

Girlfriend? Wife? Mother?

“Look at you, already pretty in the morning!” Jungyeon grinned before smooching her daughter that was ready to enjoy her breakfast. “Good morning, Jihyo’s Umma.” She then kissed her wife’s temple.

“Now I’m number two.” Nayeon sulked.

The younger woman placed her chin on her wife’s shoulder and hugged the latter from behind. “What do you mean?” She asked when she heard the comment.

“You always kissed Jihyo first then me. I didn’t even get the compliments.”

Jungyeon looked at her daughter, pretended to be surprised, before going back to her wife. She hugged Nayeon from behind again. “Did I sense jealousy?”

“Nope.”

The taller woman chuckled. “You’re still my number one star, Bunny. Now can I properly kiss you?” She turned her wife around and held her by the cheeks.

Nayeon shyly nodded.

“Look who’s getting shy…”

“Shut up and kiss me.”

Jungyeon grinned and closed their gap. “I love you and you’re still my number one.”

“I love you too.”

The couple’s romantic interactions were interrupted with loud babbles from Jihyo. She was apparently biting her spoon and talking to herself loudly since her mom hadn’t served her breakfast.

Nayeon laughed when she heard the voice. “Your turn to feed her.” She told her wife.

“Okay.” Jungyeon took the small bowl from Nayeon and went to her child. “Let’s eat Jji-hyo!”

Jihyo saw her ‘Appa’ and giggled.

~~~

Jungyeon and Nayeon were cuddling in the living room after successfully putting their daughter to nap. “You managed to did everything by yourself for the last week?”

“Yeah…”

“Amazing.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I just spent like 4 hours with Jihyo and I’m super tired. I even had your help.”

“You don’t know you’re strong until you become a mom I think. And I enjoy spending my time with her.” Nayeon snuggled closer. “How about another kid?”

“What do you mean?” Jungyeon softly pulled Nayeon’s face by the chin to look at her. “You want to adopt another baby?”

“Yeah?” Nayeon shrugged her shoulder.

“Slow down, Bunny. I’m still settling in being a mom for Jihyo.” The tall woman moved her hand to properly hold her wife’s cheek.

“I was just thinking out loud.” Seeing how close their faces were, Nayeon took the initiative to close their gap.

“I know that you have a thing for babies.” Jungyeon grinned in the middle of their kisses.

The older woman did not forget to lightly hit her wife. “You said it like I have es for babies.” The couple kissed a minute longer before their baby started to wail. “Oops, your turn, Appa.”

Jungyeon let go of her wife and stood up. “I’m coming Jihyo-yah!” She said while walking to her crying baby.

~~~

Jungyeon waited for her wife to finish applying make up by playing with her baby on her bed. She smooched, sometimes tickled, and blew her baby’s tummy. “You’re funny.” The mother said when she heard the loud laugh from her baby. She then looked at her wife. “Umma’s taking forever.” She told her daughter.

“I heard that.” Nayeon in.

“I wasn’t being discreet. Hurry up, Umma.”

“I’m trying to look pretty for you.”

“You are pretty. You don’t need those make up.”

“Ow you sweet thing.” Nayeon smiled through the mirror. “Help me pack Jihyo’s things.”

“I already packed the milk bottles, diapers, change of clothes. Everything.”

“Good job!” The older woman applied the last cover of her lip tint. “Alright, I’m ready! Let’s go.” She walked to where her wife and daughter was and smiled to Jihyo when she saw her baby beamed at her.

“Mmmma… Mma!” Jihyo held up her hands towards her Umma.

“You want to go with me?”

“Mma! Mma! Ummmmaaa!”

“Umma’s here, baby girl.” Nayeon kissed Jihyo’s cheek when she took her from Jungyeon.

“That’s how you betray me, Jihyo-yah? I thought we have something special… I’m not going.” Jungyeon crossed her arms, pretended to sulk.

“Come on, Appa! Chop chop! I’m hungry.”

~~~

“Don’t you wanna buy something, Jihyo’s Umma?”

“Me…? Nah…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah… Let’s just buy Jihyo’s stuff.”

“We have like dozens of bags of her stuffs. Now let’s get yours.” Jungyeon moved to take the baby with her. “I’ll hold Jihyo while you roam around for… I don’t know… New clothes? New perfume? New lipsticks???” She also took over the baby carrier from her wife.

“But she’s sleeping…”

Jungyeon peeked on the baby in her arms. “She’s okay with me. Help me with the straps, please.”

“But—“

“No more buts. You have my wallet, go splurge for yourself.”

Nayeon exhaled and went to help her wife with the baby carrier. “Help me choose?” She asked once she was done.

“Lead the way, Umma.”

Nayeon obeyed her wife and went to choose nice things for herself. She finally bought new set of make-ups and was looking for new pretty clothes to add to her closet.

“I forgot to tell you that I told my team that I would bring you to the premiere next week. You and Jihyo to be exact.” Jungyeon said, playing with her baby’s hands while at it.

“Premiere? Your movie?”

“Yes.”

“Why should I be there?”

The handsome actress looked up to stare at her wife. “Because I haven’t properly introduced you to the world. I have talked to my agency and they approved.” She explained. “I want to show off my pretty wife.” She grinned.

Nayeon chuckled and pinched her wife’s cheek. “Okay… Soooo… What are you going to wear?”

“My stylist bought a black suit.”

“Then I should buy a new black dress, correct?”

“Yep. Shall we?” Jungyeon offered her hand that was happily reached by her wife.

“She’s still sleeping?” Nayeon asked about her baby.

“Yeah.”

~~~

The handsome actress waited patiently for her wife trying the back dresses. The first two didn’t quite fit to her taste so Jungyeon encouraged her wife to try other dresses.

Baby Jihyo was still comfortably sleeping in her Appa’s arms.

“Psst.” Nayeon voiced when she saw her wife smooched her kid’s head. She then posed. “What about this?” She was wearing a long sleeved-transparent laced-black dress with an accent on her waist, which showed her skin. y yet classy, a perfect way to define her beauty, referred to Yoo Jungyeon’s dictionary.

Jungyeon took her time to look at her wife from top to bottom. She gulped. “Are you trying to kill me?” The taller woman commented. She couldn’t help but to fall deeper in love with her wife.

“What?”

The younger woman stood up and walked closer to her wife. “I’m sorry Jihyo, but you’re not allowed to hear this.” She covered her baby’s ears. “You’re kinda… with that dress.” She said to her wife and leaned in.

Nayeon laughed but accepted and deepened the kiss anyway. “Can I take this? I like it when you showed your love to me like a puppy.”

“Then I shall learn to control my hormones when you wear that on the red carpet.”

“Yes you should.” Nayeon softly pushed her wife out of the fitting room. “Oh… one more thing.”

“Yes?”

“We should not make out in front of our Jihyo no matter what condition she’s in.”

Jungyeon grinned. “Yes, Umma.”

~~~

“Jungyeonnie, 5 minutes to go. Are you ready?” One of Jungyeon’s managers asked. The actress was in the middle of playing with her baby while waiting for her wife’s last touch up before going to the red carpet with her family.

“Nayeon is finishing up as we speak.” The stylist replied.

“I’m ready when she’s ready.” Jungyeon spoke.

“Alright. Done.”

“Thank you Unnie.” Nayeon said to Jungyeon’s stylist. She stood up and turned around to meet two dazed faces. “You two like it?”

“Wow...” Jungyeon leaned in to kiss her wife.

“No Jungyeonnie! I’ve just put the most prettiest lipstick on her. So no!” The stylist warned.

Everyone in the room laughed. “Okay, last checking. Couple’s make up done, dress done. Jungyeon’s wedding ring?”

Jungyeon held up her occupied ring finger. She then checked her wife’s hand.

“I never take it off.” Nayeon said while showing her ring before fixing her wife’s bangs and her daughter’s dress.

“Pretty Jihyo?” The manager asked. Jihyo babbled when she heard her name. “Alright, let’s move on to the car. Jungyeonnie? Nayeonnie?”

“Let me hold Jihyo.” Nayeon was ready to hold Jihyo.

“She’s okay with me, Umma.”

The car ride was short and Nayeon was getting nervous. And her wife noticed it. Jungyeon took hold of Nayeon’s hand and smiled. “It’s not your first time going through the red carpet.”

“It’s my first time going through a red carpet this huge, Honey.”

“Really? I thought—wait, right. It is your first time. But, relax, they’re just going to take our pictures. Jihyo is excited. You should too.”

A man opened the car door and welcomed the Yoos. Jungyeon grinned and waved to the thousands of flickering cameras in front of her for a second before helping her wife out of the vehicle. “Like I said. Relax Umma. Let’s have fun like Jihyo.” She whispered before offering her free arm for Nayeon to hold.

The three stopped at the stage at posed together. Jihyo smiled and sometimes even laughed to the camera. Jungyeon showed skinship by kissing her wif’s temple. Then they moved to another stage where an MC welcomed them warmly. “Annyeonghaseyo. Before I ask you about the movies, could you introduce these lovely ladies you brought here? I saw the little action on the stage~”

Jungyeon grinned. “This gorgeous woman standing next to me is my wife, Im Nayeon and this little princess is our daughter Yoo Jihyo.”

“Wait wait. You’re married?”

“Yeah. About a year ago.” Jungyeon looked at the camera. “Sorry guys, I’m belonged to this beautiful lady.” She joked.

“She’s beautiful indeed, you’re bery lucky, Jungyeon-ssi. I’m pretty sure your fans’ hearts just broke because mine was too. But I believe they would still support you in anyway, even ship your family…?”

“Let’s hope so.”

“So about the movie…”

~~~

After successfully putting her sleeping Jihyo inside the crib, Jungyeon went to sit on her bed and stare at Nayeon. She was so because her wife was incredibly y that night.

The older woman was just took off her heels and wanted to take off her earrings when she felt the stares. “Why are you staring at me?”

“Come here…”

Nayeon put her earrings on her dressing table before walking to her wife. “What is it? You want to help me with the zipper?”

“Yes.” Jungyeon swiftly pulled Nayeon so her wife was sitting on her lap. “Hi gorgeous.” She leaned in and kissed her wife passionately. Her hands crept up to the older’s back and slowly pulled the zipper down. Jungyeon’s hot mouth found her way to her wife’s neck.

“Stop…” Nayeon held Jungyeon’s head to stop her from kissing.

“Why?!”

“Jihyo is right there. We’re so not having in front of her. Besides, I’m afraid we can’t control our volume.”

“I can be very stealth and very quiet.” Jungyeon leaned in again, ready to leave her marks on her wife’s skin.

“No!”

“Come on. We haven’t done this since we took Jihyo in.”

“That’s why I told you to set up the nursery in the next room so we can do what we want here, Honey.” The older woman nagged.

Jungyeon sighed. “Okay.” The nagging just killed her mood. “I’ll just go shower.” She kissed Nayeon’s forehead before slowly pushing her wife to stand up so she could walk to the bathroom.

“Sorry, Honey. Raincheck?”

“Sure.”

Little that she knew, Nayeon was preparing her body for something else.

~~~

“Jji-hyo!”

Jihyo laughed when she saw her Umma’s face. They were playing peek-a-boo for a while now.

“Jji-hyo!”

The little princess laughed again. “Mma!”

“Again?” Nayeon was getting ready to do another peek-a-boo but their doorbell rang. “Oh! Who is it going to be?” She held her baby up and went to the door to greet their guest.

“Ppa?”

“Appa is working, baby.” Nayeon said while opening the door.

“Jihyo-yah!”

“Aunt Momo!”

“Are you ready, Unnie?”

“We’re ready.”

“How about Jungyeon? She’s at work and not going to be here soon right?”

“Her schedule is packed. That’s why I arrange everything today.”

“Alright. Do we go now or?”

“Hold her, I’ll grab our things real quick.”

Momo did as Nayeon told her and took Jihyo in her arms. “Aren’t you excited for baby siblings, Jihyo-yah?” She asked the baby.

“Let’s go to the hospital!”


hi~~