Mother: Chapter 6

Girlfriend? Wife? Mother?

“Your baby is growing healthy.” The doctor said while examining the screen in front of her and moving the scanner around Nayeon’s stomach.

Jungyeon was in awed. She had missed the last check up. “Look at those tiny hands!” She commented.

Nayeon giggled.

“I’ll show you something even better.” The doctor smiled and clicked several buttons before fast heartbeats could be heard clearly in the examination room.

Jungyeon gasped and looked at her wife with teary eyes. “Oh my God…” A tear of happiness escaped as she kissed her children mother’s forehead.

“I’ll send the heartbeat recording to you, Mrs. Im, so you can share it with your wife.”

“Thank you doctor.” Nayeon then wiped her wife’s tears and grinned. “Don’t cry, Appa!”

“I just can’t hold my contentment. Why didn’t you cry? You’re the crybaby.”

“That is because I’ve heard that before but it wasn’t as loud and fast as this.” Nayeon explained. “It’s awesome, isn’t it?”

“Very. I can’t—Wow. This is really happening. There’s someone inside your tummy.”

Nayeon laughed. “Of course, it’s your baby, Honey!”

~~~

“Jihyo-yah, let’s eat!” Nayeon took a seat on the couch, holding Jihyo’s bowl.

The little girl shook her head vigorously. “No no no no no!”

“Whyyyyy~?”

“Noooooo! Mash~” Jihyo pointed at the TV screen.

“You want to watch Thomas first?”

“Mash~ Choo choo!”

“Alright alright.” The mother put the bowl on the table and her baby’s favorite show. “There. Your Thomas.”

Jihyo excitedly danced and clapped her hands to the movie’s opening song.

The cute action made Nayeon laughed. “You’re so cute!” She pecked her baby’s cheek. She grabbed her phone and dialed Jungyeon’s number for a video call.

“Hi Bunny.”

“Where are you?”

“Near our home. Why?”

“Look at this!”

Jungyeon laughed when she saw her baby dancing and clapping her hands. “She’s watching Thomas again?”

“Yeah and she even abandons her dinner.” The older woman showed the ditched bowl on the table before showing her face again. “How’s your day?”

“Everything went smooth today. How’s yours?”

“We had fun in the park.” Nayeon then remembered something. “Oh, do not let Jihyo play the slides!”

“Why?”

“She went down on her stomach and head first like a Superman.” Nayeon sighed when she remember her daughter’s dangerous moves.

Jungyeon laughed when she heard the story. “But she’s okay, right?”

“Yes. But I almost got a heart attack.”

“Isn’t it a good sign? I mean she’s a brave kid. Anyway, I want to talk to her.” Her wife flipped the screen so Jungyeon could see her baby focusing on her cartoon. “Jihyo-yah…” She called out.

Jihyo heard the familiar voice and saw her mother on her Nayeon Umma’s phone screen. “Appa!” She cheerfully greeted.

“Eat your dinner, Jihyo-yah.”

The little princess completely ignored her mother’s words. She pointed the TV screen. “Appa! Mash~”

Jungyeon shook her head and chuckled when she realized Jihyo didn’t listen to her plea. “I know I know. Now please eat your dinner with Umma?”

“No!” The girl went back focusing her attention on Thomas.

“She’ll eat after Thomas, Appa. Don’t worry.” Nayeon reassured her wife.

“Alright. Do you want something, Umma?”

“Hmm… Vanilla gelato?”

“Okay. Anything else?”

“I want you.”

Jungyeon smiled when she heard the request. “I’ll be right up. I’ll see you soon.” She waved her hand and winked before ending the video call.

“Appa?” Jihyo asked her Umma when she no longer heard her Appa’s voice.

“Appa’s downstairs, at the mart.” Nayeon explained, as she got closer to her baby. “Jihyo-yah, kiss Umma.” She patted her cheek where she wanted Jihyo to kiss her.

Jihyo complied with her Umma’s request.

“Kiss baby…” Now the mother pointed her baby bump.

Jihyo complied again with her Umma’s request. She kissed her mother’s bulging belly and grinned. “Baby…” She patted her sibling’s sleeping pod.

~~~

Nayeon averted her glance from the TV screen to her wife who was trying to wear the pajamas. She bit her lower lip but kept staring at Jungyeon’s back muscles.

“Enjoying the view, Bunny?”

“What?”

“You were staring at my back, weren’t you?”

“No…” Nayeon quickly denied. “Just… come here and hug me.”

Jungyeon walked to the bed and crawled to her wife as soon as she got on it. She stopped to kiss Nayeon’s baby bump and then stopped once again to give her spouse a very lingering kiss. Finally she rested on her back with the older woman latched on her left side.

“What’s your schedule for tomorrow?”

“Uhh… I forgot.” Jungyeon grabbed her phone and checked for her schedules. “Shooting until lunch and then…” She scrolled. “Meeting with the production house. Manager Oppa will be here around nine tomorrow morning.” She put down her phone and hovered over her wife. “Now… my schedule is you.” She leaned down and gave her wife seductive kisses along the jaw line and neck.

~~~

“I’m sorry I’m late…” Jungyeon said once she stepped into the meeting room. She bowed.

“It’s okay Jungyeon-ah. Please sit down.”

Jungyeon stopped her track when she saw a familiar figure sitting down on one of the chairs. She smiled and waved her hand before taking a seat across the said person.

“There have been changes in the script Jungyeon-ah. Mina will replace your partner to be the lead actress.”

“Oh… okay…”

“I know the two of you were an item back then. But everything is okay right now, right?”

“Of course. We should be professional anyway.” Mina stated.

“Agree with her.”

“Besides, Nayeon Unnie is too scary to mess with.”

The people in the room laughed when they heard Mina’s comment.

~~~

“Appaaaaaaaaaaaa~” Jihyo ran to her Appa as soon as she saw the tall woman walking into the living room.

“Ugh.” Jungyeon grunted when the impact hit her. She then picked her daughter up and smooched her. “Are you that happy to see me?”

“Appa kish!”

Jungyeon grinned and obeyed her baby by planting one more kiss. “Where’s Umma?”

Jihyo pointed their kitchen and urged her mother to walk there.

The handsome actress found her wife preparing the dinner. “Umma.” She called before pecking her wife’s cheek from behind.

“Appa kish~” Jihyo commented on her parents PDA.

“Yesh yesh. Appa kish Umma.” Jungyeon said with baby tone.

“Aren’t you two cuties.” Nayeon turned around and properly kissed her wife. “Have you eaten?”

“Nope. I’m starving. What’s for dinner?”

“Your father gave us Samgyetang and my mom dropped us a big box of kimchi. I’m heating up the Samgyetang.”

“Samgyetang? What for?”

“He said it’s good for the Little Bunny.”

“I swear he loves you more than me.” Jungyeon commented and walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

A while later Nayeon, Jungyeon and Jihyo had their dinner together. Nayeon sat across her wife and Jihyo sat near her Appa on her own high chair. “How’s the meeting? Did you got casted on a new movie?” The oldest asked.

“Ah no… They changed the script since Naeun Sunbaenim’s resigning.” Jungyeon answered as she stuffed with the chicken.

“Oh…?”

“Yeah… They casted Mina to be my partner.”

Nayeon stopped eating when she heard the name. “Mina?”

The tall woman nodded. “Mina… you know… Myoui Mina. Our junior back in college.” She explained.

“Myoui Mina YOUR EX?” Nayeon unintentionally raised her voice. Jihyo jumped in her seat, surprised with her Umma’s voice. She even stopped eating.

“Umma calm down. We will be strictly professional. She even scared of you.” Jungyeon joked.

“Damn right she should!”

“Bunny…” The younger woman tried to calm her wife.

“Can you drop your role?!”

“You know well I can’t.”

“Why? So you can be spend your time with her?!”

“No. Why are you so insecure?”

“INSECURE?!!!” Nayeon loudly sighed. “You sleep on the couch!” She stood up and stormed off to her bedroom.

“Wh—“ Jungyeon turned to her confused daughter. “What’s wrong with your Umma?”

~~~

Jungyeon woken up when she heard sobs, painfully familiar sniffles. She opened her eyes and saw her wife crying on the edge of the couch where she was lying. “Bunny, what’s wrong?” She quickly hugged her wife.

Nayeon’s cries got louder when a warm embrace enveloped her.

“Bunny…” The handsome woman was actually confused and worried. She couldn’t anything since she didn’t know what had happened to her wife, so she just her wife’s back, hoping to soothe away whatever pain her better half was having.

“I’m sorry…” The older woman softly said, pulling herself away from the hold to look at her wife.

“Sorry for…?”

“Making you sleep on the couch. I know it’s not comfy and you need to rest and I still—” Nayeon cried again when she tried to feel her wife’s misery through the night.

Jungyeon smiled and wiped Nayeon’s tears. “Hey… I’m okay, Bunny. I just don’t want to anger you more so I sleep on the couch. I know you hated me so much last night.”

“I don’t.” The shorter woman said in between her sobs.

“I’m sorry I said that you’re so insecure. You just love me too much, don’t you?”

Nayeon nodded. “I’m sorry, Honey.”

Jungyeon smiled and kissed her wife. “Are we good?”

The older woman nodded and hugged her wife. But the romantic moment got disturbed when a loud grumble coming from Nayeon’s tummy. “I guess Little Bunny is hungry. Can you make us breakfast?” Her mood changed so quickly.

The tall woman let go of her hold and tilted her head, chuckling. She could never understand how her pregnant wife’s temper could alter that fast. “Alright. Does American breakfast sounds good?”

“Can I have dubu-jeon instead?”

“Okay. Dubujeon it is.” Jungyeon was about to walk to the kitchen when Jihyo’s wail boomed in their house.

“I’ll go to Jihyo, you go make us Dubujeon.”

“Ma’am yes, Ma’am.”


should i make some dramaaaaa??

i want to write a new story. (2yeon for the main pairing of course). should i write a high school setting story or royal family/kings and queens/princes and princesses kind of story? or should i combine both and make princess hours kind of story? hmm? :/