Chapter 4

Poor People Don't Deserve Happy Endings.

 

She was running here and there frantically. Eyeing every drug store, desperately hoping that one would have more customer than the other so that she could easily stole the medicine without getting caught.

*Bingo* she smirked as she saw a store that had more customers than the other. She entered the store and tried to keep her face as calm as possible. She went down aisles of medicines and finally found Sungjong's medicine at the third row. The store had a lot of customers, but it's not crowded. Therefore, after looking around, making sure that there's nobody watching her action, she quickly took the medicine and stuffed it inside her pocket. After straightening he's face, she walked towards the exit door. *Please let me make it out of here* she constantly hoped. 

Just as she was exiting the store, thinking that she was safe, someone shouted, "THIEF! SHE'S A THIEF! STOP HER!" 

** she panicked and quickly ran out of the store.

"YOU! STOP!" A familiar voice shouted at her. 

She looked back while kept on running down the sidewalk. *It's them! It's the same 3 men! , now I really couldn't get caught or they will make me pay for last time* she pursed her lips as she forced her skinny legs to run faster.

"STOP THAT GILR! ANYONE! SHE'S A THIEF!" They shouted. 

She kept on running. fortunately, it's still quite early in the morning and therefore there's not much people walking around the street. 

They were getting closer and closer. She panicked and without realizing, she tripped over a rock. She fell to ground and her left knee was ripped open because of the rock. *I'm dead* she sighed in defeat as she clutched to her bleeding knee. 

The three man stop before her and pulled her up harshly. 

"Sneaky brat! Finally, we got you," one of them snarled beside her ear, deafening her for a while.

They were all panting, hard. "Let's bring her somewhere more private," one of them suggested. The others agreed and dragged her she didn't know where. Both of her wrist were held tightly, almost painfully, by them. There's no way she could ever escape.

*I'm officially dead* she sighed. She knew there's no amount of pleas or tears that could ever set her free, not that she would cry in front of strangers anyway. 

While she was being dragged, suddenly a familiar voice stopped them. "Excuse me, where are you taking my sister?" 

*sister? I don't have a family* she was confused and looked up. She gasped, obviously surprised. 

*That boy!*