Suspension

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We followed the day off to work as I was soon met with Mister Lee who greeted me with his charming smile...

"Hello Miss Ji Yeun..you seem quite aloof today..".. Soo Hyuk jokes making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I force a smile to change his mind and proceed to respond with a continuous conversation..

"Yeah..just haven't been feeling all there lately but it is reasonable.."..I lie just to make him feel better about his joke. I slowly walk to my station as he accompanies me with supplies. 

"Well tell me about it..?".. He insists making me chuckle.

"You're quite silly.."..I smirk sarcastically then looked at him who gave me such a warm feeling.."You wouldn't understand.."..I said saddly as I turned away from him to pick up the palette of paints and brushes. 

Soo Hyuk turns away feeling silly as he chuckles from my sudden rejection..

"You are quite the person..I'm sure opening up a little won't hurt would it?".. he asked unwrapping the bags of new paint he had brought to our station. Thinking to myself I sigh from frustration and began to paint.. 

"Why don't we get started shall we?".. I force a bright smile to Soo Hyuk who smirked.. "I suppose.. a smile is at least good enough response to becoming open to new things..".. He said familiarly as my stomach turned upside down as if I remembered him saying that before.

"What did you just say?".. I turn to look at him confused, my mind trying to flash back..

"I said a smile is a nice response to let others know you're at least polite about their topics?"..He smirked unsure then tilted his head feeling bad..

Trying to recollect my thoughts, the sudden visions of an outdoor flower garden re-appears over and over again.."Uh-".. I quickly stop what I was doing and was suddenly taken a back by a memory..

**.."Smile, it lets others know that you can at least be a little open to the new things they bring to you..", a charismatic man spoke with an echoe that followed his translucent words. Visions of rich embroidery ponder my thoughts and entricate designs shine bright upon the sun.."Your robe will be dirty if you don't stop that teasing"..a young girls' voice comes through as she laughs at play..**

The echoe of the voices rade my mind as I stumble upon the table. My arms gripping themselves onto the table, I groan from the drowsy feeling. I close my eyes to regain conscious as I stand up slowly taking a step back..

"Are you alright".. Soo Hyuk concerned of my well being places his stuff down and reaches for me.

**.."Yu Eun, you know that I would never hurt you right?..".**

Feeling the unsafety of this man, I dodge his unfamiliar hands and accidentally grasp onto the table again as a large cup of water spills all over the ground.. I reach for my head to only hear the voices come in and out of me..

"Wait...stop..".. I mumble unable to search for a safe place to try and sit down. 

"Ji Yeun..are you alright? Let me help you..".. Soo Hyuk insists as he scares me all of a sudden. I take another step back only to stumble upon the puddle of water that swept me away from my unstable position.. My ankles loose, I fall backwards into Soo Hyuks arms and look up at him faintly with a narrow stare.. 

"Brother.."..I oddly whispered right past my lips. 

A moment passes as I just couldn't regain conscious. My hand had tightly grasped a hold onto Soo Hyuk's upper arm for steadiness. Vaguely realizing the situation, I try to push myself away from the man.. 

"Ji Yeun.."..His concerned voice startled me as he suddenly lifted me off my feet.. 

"Ji Yeun!".. Min Seo rushes towards us from across the room and reaches for me.."Ji Yeun are you alright??..Ji Yeun?!".. 

Soo Hyuk continues to walk towards the break room as he sets me gently down on a chair. Min Seo follows us, then rushes to grab a wet towel to wipe my face and neck down with cool water.. 

"Ji Yeun?..".. Min Seo calls to me softly as she wipes my face gently. She abruptly pushes Soo Hyuk away and grasps my head with both her hands.. "I got this, you can leave..".. She says coldly to Soo Hyuk making him grasp her shoulder.. "Please don't" she yanks her shoulder away to hold my dowsy head steady..

"Ji Yeun..Look at me..Focus and listen to my voice..".. She mesmerizingly called me back to my senses slowly..

I gasp for air as I grab her arm.. "Min Seo!..".. 

"Where am I?".. I asked astranged from the short term memory loss. I carefully sit upright and rest my arm on the table.. 

Relieved, Min Seo smiled lightly as she holds my hand.. "You seemed faint so Soo Hyuk helped you out by taking you into the break room. Are you alright?"..

"What?".. I mumble staring up at Soo Hyuk who glanced away with a hand in his pocket.. "I guess I'll get back to work then.."..He fakes a smile then walks away back to the station.

"Min Seo..something isn't feeling right lately..".. I mumble words quietly to keep things personal.. 

"Are you getting sick? I have never se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter