The Chase

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....

"Hello?! Hey!!".. I ran after the man who took my painting. "Please! Can we talk??"..I asked speed walking after the same man over and over again. It seemed as if we were walking deeper and deeper into the forest. It grew darker as well as I got spooked and continued to follow. I looked at my surroundings noticing the intense hostile feeling again.. "Excuse me, can we please walk the other way??".. I asked in a complaint tone. After following him like a duckling, he finally stopped.

"Kim Je Yeun.."..His back faced to me as his deep voice spoke in a gentle tone. Surprised I immediately ask him, "How do you-"..I paused taking a step closer. "You can stop right there." He says in response to my movement. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?".I ask more in a way of caution. He looked up and smirked. "What is your name?" I intend to question him until I get answers. We stood quietly in the forest as the man tightened his grip on the painting. "Please be careful, I know it is a mere painting but it is an original art", I made a wary face clinching my fists as he turned to face me once again. 

"We've met before..". He said as began feeling this intense energy of flashes again.. 

**"My name is.."***

Bent a little forward, I breathed in carefully to take in the headache as I looked up at the man. "H-how? When did we meet?"..I asked shaking off the pain that left so quickly. He stared intently at me and sighed. "If you find it in yourself, you'll understand what I mean.. Right now..You know nothing at such a young age..despite.."..He paused with a concerned tone. "What do you mean?", My curiosity takes in me as I stand straight to look him in the eyes again. I noticed he quickly looked away all of a sudden. "You don't understand. When you're ready, I'll show you.."..

"Show me what?"..I asked once more as he begins walking again. "Wait!". I tried to stop him with my voice again. Following him again, I began to feel my gut fall upside down. "So you're stalking me?"..I asked as he stopped to sigh.. "No I am not stalking you. Now go on and get lost." He said arrogantly. My, I have never thought such a gentle handsome man could be so cold. "How dare you tell me to get lost when you drove me in here with your whatever violin music you got there".. I said sarcastically.. "Look, i didn't ask to follow you way into this forest, but I have you know I am lost.".. I say in a tough tone. The man began to walk again ignoring me with his irritated face. I chased him once more to feel relieved even though I was clearly upset that I was lost. 

The path the man took began to darken and I hesitated to even take a step more. "You didn't ask to follow me all the way out here, but, I can only say you did so because you followed your heart.". he said calmly as I slighly laughed. "My heart? I followed my heart?".. I asked sarcastically. "I didn't follow my heart at all, I just heard you play this familia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter