You again

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**”You have to trust me for this is the only way to prove to history..”.**

 

I grasped my head and listened to these flashbacks over and over again coming from different voices, people, somewhere I do not know..

I lie on my bed as if I’m going to run a fever soon. The sweat that overfills me increases its heat from the depths of my inner core..

I shake my head in quick motions side by side as I feel like I’m going to become angry.. 

“Who am I?”.. 

I mumble to myself. The thoughts of my past as a child all slowly come back to me but the origin doesn’t make sense. Only to look back upon my present times nothing but darkness and cloudiness surround my eyes.. feeling as if I’m going to pass out soon enough...

 

****

 

The door bell rings from my apartment loud and clear waking me. It’s as if quickly I couldn’t recall this morning so well, to only remembering I had a fever of some kind after sipping some water. 

The door bell rings once more and knocks were suddenly included. 

“Coming!”..

I responded abruptly irritated. Opening the door I felt an uneasy feeling of a familiar presence.. With not even the slightest chance to take a good look at this person my mind felt corrupted once more.. 

**"You'll know when its time.."**

"What?".. I mumbled as I bent over slightly to regain my half taken conscience from the transe..

**"Listen to me..and believe in what you know..don't let it get to you"..** 

I groan confused as my hands hugged both sides of my head.. "I don't get it!".. 

"Ji Yeun..!"..

The voice of a familiar man grasped his strong slender hands on my shoulders.. "Will you be alright? How much longer can you hold it?".. 

The man spoke as if I knew very well about my situation. I looked up at him unsure if he's had the wrong person or something. 

"What?..I-I'm sorry.. I dont know what you're talking about.".. Feeling as if my conscience regained itself, I stood up straight as I see the man was quite tall and slender. The man looked away disappointed as he heard me say assumingly things he did not want to hear. 

"But I thought..".. He thought for a moment and looked back at me.. 

"Ji Yeun what did you see in his eyes last night? What did he show you?".. As the man grasped my shoulders again, I seemingly thought to myself about how familiar the man was, as in so familiar that I may I seen him recently..

Tall and slender.. my mind spoke as my eyes watched him.. "Tell me Ji Yeun..".. his concern revved of sadness in his gentle alluring eyes.. 

I couldn't think clear at all except to allow him to show these concerning actions of his so I could be familiarized. Like sitting back and watching his every move. 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter