The blood bath

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I looked at the man with a wary yet irritated glare.. 

With seconds of moment of silence, the mans' close presence made me feel uncomfortable as I scoffed..

"Why don't you just go and sit down and we'll talk about this in a bit..I need to wash up.. and if you prefer to leave you may free willing do so?..".. I closed my eyes in fear for what I had said may be a bit rude intentionally.. 

The man stared me down in thoughts, then looked away and sighed. "My apologies..for being abrupt..I will..".. his voice paused as he took notice of the pressure he had on the side of my neck.. "I will go sit down.."..he shook his hand off me and rushed to the small living room of mine. 

I open my eyes slowly and stood stunned from what just happened as I keep myself against the wall watching the man walk away. "Who are you?..".. I ask myself.

 

...................................

Time passes by shortly as I begin to go back into a translucent thought.. I laid myself eagerly in the large tub of water to bathe away the sweat i received this morning..

Before going out to see the man again, I dipped my whole body under the water to relieve the tense stress and clear my thoughts.. 

I felt translucent once more.. as if i wasn't myself again..

I keep my eyes closed to listen to the water..the air bubbles i held my breathe in, it flowed upwards to pop as the ripples of the water repeat itself like a hypnotic pattern.. 

As I continue to listen closely, the water droplets from the faucet fall into the same cronilogical pattern as the ripples the water made.. Together, the patterns form a rippling effect in which takes me to a hypnotic state as I, for some reason, fell co-concious.. like I was dreaming to remember..

......

**What is this feeling?.. Where am I?**..

.......

**I can hear the violin play elegantly..as if it were playing for my entertainment. I hear someone humming softly along with the sad tone.. as if, she was in the presence of pain and sadness.. a love forbidden. I open my eyes to the scene of an old style of luxury, dark and dim with only the light of many candles..Looking at the painted walls and the hand painted wall dividers I realized then, that this place was far from modern day. I look around as I was sat in a tub of warm liquid, i couldn't make out what color but it just wasn't water.. 

How did this happen?..Did I..travel back to the past?..Or was this a part of someone's memories?.. I gasp as I feel a very deep sensation.. I gesture myself to look around on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter