A memory

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I sat in the tub for a moment with fear.. I shook terribly and shivered from the cold air that surrounded me. The water in the tub had ran cold over a short period of time that I was in it..Yet the thought of the tall figure with yellow eyes lingered around my mind continuously. Was it a person?.. I didn’t know.. was it an entity?.. who knew.. or was it just a vague lost memory haunting me?.. the answers did not relay upon the visions...

Tears only fell from my motionless cheeks.. I froze unsure of how to feel about the memories as I stare into the open dark spaced corner of the bathroom waiting for Joong Gi to come back..

I slowly begin to hear whispering voices gradually becoming louder..

**”Yu Eun.. come here.. I’ll show you where it is...”.**

”Where what is?..”.. i ask feeling my heart beat pumping quickly.. The cold chills running up my spine repeatedly.. 

**”Come here..”..**

The voice of a lady..whispered as a dark figure began to manifest itself- my blood beginning to run cold.. Silence filled the air to which I only stood in fear.. 

“Ji Yeun.. here you are..”..The man named Joong Gi startled me with his familiar voice breaking the erie silence..”Are you alright?”..he asked concerned as I nod my head hesitantly.. “Y-yes, yes I’m fine..”.. 

I turn to look at him unable to stray away from the dark corner.. With the cold water draining away I grab the towel he handed me and wrapped it around my bare body as he looked away.. 

“Do you need some help?”.. he asked once more as he turned and tried to reach for my shoulder. Feeling him so closely I quickly gestured myself away from him.. “I’m fine.. alright I mean..”.. I replied staring back at the corner seeing that the black mist had disintegrated before my eyes.. 

“Is there something bothering you?..”.. Joong Gi stood in frustration.. 

“No..”.. I mumbled as he turned away from me.. 

“Then I should get going.. I have other things to take care of..”.. He decided to leave as I grasped his arm quickly.. 

“Wait!..”.. I begged and looked up at him.. “Stay...please stay just a little longer...”...I trembled in tears only to feel his hand brush mine off him..  “I can’t..”.. he replied with his hands gripping into a fist.. 

I pull myself together still in the tub and wipe my tears away as the man walks out..

”Joong Gi.. please..I’m scared..”..I mumbled the words  in fear.. The man I didn’t even know was the man I suddenly needed.. Like parting made me feel unsafe.. 

Listening, I hear his footsteps grow louder. He came in and looked at me intently.. I stared back at him in which he reached for my waste and lifted me up off the ground.. I gasp in his actions and held onto his shoulders as I stared into his chiseled face yet motionless face...

 

...

 

Finally in my room, Joong Gi looked back at me who held onto him closely; our nose so close to kissing. The familiar scene drew me in seductively as I felt translucent to my conscience again.. like I was someone else.. I blink twice to come back from the the drowsy feeling yet I couldn't control my inner desire..I reached closely almost wanting to kiss him..

As i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter