Another day , another someone

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The past few days hasn't been treating me well after I met the man who played the violin. Speaking of which.. the violin.. It was him? The man who is showing me these horrifying visions?.. 

I think to myself straying away from my job.. But the man from the other day gave me sudden visions too.. How come?.. I must be going crazy. This can't be connected some how. 

For the past 30 minutes I continue to stare at the blank canvas in front of me as one of my close co worker Min Seo takes notice of my strange behavior and taps me on the shoulder.. "Je Yeuun.. Are you alright?".. she asks with concern..

"Min Seo...I don't know..".. I look up at her and grasp her arms.. "Here come close! Don't tell anyone, but lately, I have been feeling unusual. Like having weird visions and hearing voices.".. 

"Weird visions?".. Min Seo glares at me with an unbelievable expression.."Ji Yeun, are you hallucinating?".. she pulls back and crosses her arms. "You do know that if you don't start on this plain canvas with something on that list that the boss has given you, you'll get in trouble! Using the excuse of hallucinating isn't gonna cut it not after you suddenly just didn't want to show up to work..".. Min Seo explained to me with a very concerned look.. 

"I know I knoww.."..I turn to pick up my paint brush from the empty cup .."Believe me or not Min Seo but I'm not lying.."..I sighed and began reading down the list of requested paintings.. "Could you at least come over to my place tonight?".. I ask her since being alone has started becoming creepy.. 

Min Seo gave me a funny look as I smile slighly.. "I met someone last week that's why I didn't show up for the rest of the dayy.".. I hint at her while beginning to paint something dealing with the nightsky.

"Alright Ji Yeun, it better be a good story..".. Min Seo joked nudging me with a smile.. 

As Min Seo begins to leave my side, I realized I was painting a familiar nightsky. This one was listed as 'Stars in the Nightsky', on my paper. "When did I write this?".. I asked myself confused.. 

 

.....A moment later my boss Mrs.Choi had asked me to go into her office...

 

"Ji Yeun, say hello to your new co-worker, he will be working with you since you have been procrostinating with your work lately..",..Mrs.Choi properly gestures herself with a smile as I turn to look at the familiar looking man.. "It's you?".. I asked confused. Why would a handsome man like you work here?..

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Lee Soo Hyuk. My pleasure to be working with you, Miss Kim Je Yeun.".. The man from the coffee shop bowed politely upsetting Mrs.Choi for I have not introduced myself properly. "Ji Yeun?".. She called to me as I was stunned to see him again. How embarrassing!.. 

"Uh! Yes! Hi, my name is Kim Je Yeun, it's my pleasure to be working with you too! Mister Uh-..haha Misterrr ahh Lee Soo Hyuk? ahahh"... I stuttered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter