Reminisce

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hear the sudden sound of water droplets where as in a room in which the air vents echoe.. Listening to some distinct voices, I shy awake and slowly regain my sense of consciousness.. I open my eyes unable to see clearly from the brightness of the windows as it stings me..

Unsure of my whereabouts, I sit up to what was a hospital bed.. What in the world is going on..

I search around blinking my eyes constantly for a clear vision as I rub my eyes. Noticing the IV set ups around  I take a closer look at my surroundings.. “Where am I?”.. I asked panicking as I am approached by Min Seo.. 

“Ji Yeun!.. are you alright?? My god you finally awoke..”. She spoke in such an unusual concern way.. Min Seo held my hand and cupped one side of my cheek.. “Oh my look at you, I almost thought you’d never wake up..”.. she burst into small yet false tears.. 

“Min Seo.. how long has it been since ??”...My mind rubbing blank from the past days.. 

“It’s been 3 days, you’ve been in a coma for 3 days Ji Yeun”.. Min Seo looked me in the eyes and hugged me close.. “I was so worried..”.. 

Stunned I slept for that long I couldn’t understand anything.. “Have I really slept for that long?..”. I glared at her unamused.. “Why am I here..? What’s going on?”...

”You don’t remember?”.. Min Seo asked grasping my shoulders.. I nod my head 

"Ji Yeun, after work three days ago, you left but I heard someone brought you in to the hospital because you fell unconscious on the way home..".. Min Seo stared me in the eyes terrified as I closed my eyes to remember ..

 

 

***

Cold, the feeling rushed throughout me..

The rain poured over me and covered my whole body in shivers. I was held by a man..the man was Lee Joong Gi. I remember faintly, that I stared him in the eyes unsure yet confused. I didn't know what to make of it after hearing him play his elegant music in the rain. I hyperventilated excessively and felt cold to the bone. His eyes glowed a very darken red. His expression turned concerned and he grasped my left hand in which was badly injured..

"Ji Yeun,..what happened to you?".. He asked making me develop sadden tears.. I blinked twice as the rain poured even more on us. I looked at him, confused. Why was it that, eversense I met him, my world turned completely into visions which I cannot unfold or understand. 

"Who are you really?".. I asked hesitatingly upset.. 

"Ji Yeun,..You're growing cold. We need to get you inside..you'll get sick.".. Joong Gi replied lifting me up off my feet.. 

With no budging or struggle, I go along with him.. I closed my eyes and laid my head slightly onto his shoulder..

 

***

 

 

I open my eyes and look at Min Seo..."Where is he?"...I asked Min Seo where Joong Gi was as she gave me a confused expression.

"Who are you talking about?? Ji Yeun? Did you suddenly remember something??".. She asked making me shake my head slightly.. 

"No..none of this makes sense..".. I search around me and began to grab for my things..

"What doesn't make sense Ji Yeun??"..Min Seo grasps my shoulders and try to convince me that I was alright..

"You shouldn't go anywhere, you're not stable enough yet. The doctor said he has to come in to check you out before you leave.".. She grabbed my hands and pulled them away from grabbing my IV injections. 

"I have to leave Min Seo. I need answers..I can't go on with this continuous flash of visions..especially about the dream I just had.".. I explained ignoring her concerns as I pull out my IV tubes..

"Ji Yeun!?".. Min Seo takes a step back watching me.

"I'm sorry, I have to go right now or my memories of the dream will go away soon".. I explain some more wiping myself from the wet tubes..

Unable to stop me from going she sighs.. "Don't put yourself in danger..".. she says with a concern look on her face. 

"I'll be fine".. I get up from the bed and rush out..

 

...................

 

With dry clothes on now I rush to woods in which I had met the mysterious man at. I needed to look for him..for answers... my visions, my dream.. 

I take a bus from the hospital to the place near my workplace.. I get off the bus station and head towards the woods where th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter