Unanswers'

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             A week or two has passed eversense the last time I saw Joong Gi. I wonder everyday then if I really upset him. He never seemed to show up as often as before and it worried me for some odd reason. Right after I came back from work with my three day suspension over, Soo Hyuk for some reason had taken some time off. I asked my boss when he'll be back because some help would have been nice. I also needed to talk to him about what happened to me and his peonies.

These sudden coincidences seemed just odd. I went in to work today once again just to stare off into space so much. I couldn't honestly help myself. Min Seo always has to shake me out of it otherwise I'd spend the whole day just staring off into the empty distance. What I mean by that is literally staring into the vast deepness of my mind, unsure of just what I am searching for.

I haven't had a vision in a while, it felt relieving not to mention, but this feeling also made me empty and uncompleted. Like an unfinished story stripped away from relaying anymore of what it was meant to tell. I would just get this hot sensation in my chest although as if my heart was sittin in fire. I can only sweat it...Sometimes I feel like I am not even half alive..aside from the heat sensations, I'll become cold. Not as cold as ice, but the type of cold in which insisted a dreadful cold of being dead..

As I sit in my station trying my best to stay focused, I suddenly feel this lonesome quietness. The room became quiet. Silent as the darkness that filled my blocked memories. I sit cold and seemingly dead into space like a puppet.. My vision clouded with the dark room of my mind. Quiet droplets of water drip and plot onto what seemed like a feet of water that surrounded the vision..

The tapping of shoes clanked in a slow matter of paste. The sound of someone walking came close to me as I could not see anything in front of my eyes. The dark cloudiness only left me seeing what was behind. I hear what sounded like someone crying quietly and alone. The erieness me down my spine as I was shown a girl in the middle of the dark stripped from her clothing, or, as if they were quite burnt. She sat with the side of her knees laid against the ground, her shoulders bare as they curled her inwards, her hands holding her face. She sobbed in dreadful tears. 

"Hello?"..I asked, my voice echoing throughout the vast darkness. "Do you need help?..Are you lost?".. I continued slowly and walked towards her as I could hear that her crying has stopped. I reach to touch her shoulder in the slightest way, then I stopped. The girl held onto my hand and chuckled. A pause rushed through me confusing me. "W-who are you?".. I asked slowly pulling my hand back as her grip became tighter. "Hey! Let go.."..

Frightened of her, I continue to pull my arm back. the girl suddenly just turned around and grabbed my hand with both her hands as she stared me in the eyes. Her face was unrecognizable as she was covered in blood from teh results of her hands covering her face. Her wide eyes terrified me, her lips down to her neck washed with blood seeming like she had just finished devouring something raw. I glance away from her eyes, she wasn't alone. "H-help me..".. Her voice stuttered. I look over her and see a familiar man unconscious. Did she take the life out of him? Or did he just pass out? So strange as I realized this familiar man was Soo Hyuk.. “Help me, my brother is unconcious. There’s something wrong with me. Help me!!” She screamed at me.. 

The echoes of her loud cries filled my mind and washed it with a tragic feeling.. I couldn’t explain as I only sit confused at such spacefull wall. 

The translucent sound bounced between my ears. I was suddenly stunned. Startled by the touch of someone’s hand that gripped onto my shoulder.. I jumped a little and stared at Soo hyuk for a minute. 

I quickly stood up and gasped as I sweated out coldly. "You're here.."..I mumbled to Soo Hyuk while looking at Min Seo. I turn back to Soo Hyuk unsure of his sudden appearance. I scoffed and smirked. "Welcome back.."..I said as Soo Hyuk stood confused. After his long leave I had no words seeing him again. Did th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter