Giving In

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day passed, I watched Joong Gi walk himself towards my large window balcony gazing towards the city as I throw my keys on the counter. Without realizing it I catch a glimpse of the peonies that Soo Hyuk had given me weeks ago. The flowers seemed as lively as ever, never once did I see a petal wither. Unamused, the flowers, although they bled, it had really occured to me that they couldn't wither. I couldn't help but to keep in mind, the question I had for Soo Hyuk.  

This made me wonder how Soo Hyuk was doing, even with a healed wound, I still couldn't comprehend how he got such peonies. Silly man, I thought, yet his aura was so tense and gentle, all in one. I will surely meet up with him again soon. I can't forget about bringing him something for an apology for disrupting him so much these days. I'll definetly note that down. Smiling, I thought to myself quietly. Hearing Joong Gi cough abruptly I turn to his direction in which I watch him stumble upon a table.

I rush to him and witness that he had coughed up some chunks of dark blood. Unable to move, I stood concerned seeing him bent over slightly. "Joong Gi, have you gotten worse?. How is that possible?"..I questioned him reaching my hand out to hold his shoulder. Using my sleeve to wipe the blood off his lips, he gazes at me quietly allowing to me to pamper him a little. Concerned, I put on a worried expression. "Who hurt you this badly? You can't even catch a break". I looked Joong Gi in the eyes suddenly feeling so sentimental. Without any reply, he shifted his eyes away from mine as he coughs up blood again. Even more concerned I gasp unsure of what to do. 

"What's wrong? Let me help you".. I insisted causing him to push me away. "I need to go. I can't stay here with you."..He mumbled to me in which I ignore. I push myself at him for support. "You need to rest more.".. I hold onto his arm hanging around my shoulder as I drag him to my room. Joong Gi abruptly pushes himself away causing me to slightly trip over my feet. "I'm leaving"..He demanded making his way out only as I quickly run to block the door way. "You're not going anywhere, you're still injured. I won't let you". I stated with the intention of being stubborn. I couldn't bring myself to let him go again. Worried to death about him conflicted me most during the times he was away. He would be no where to be found and I couldn't stand him leaving like that again. As if I couldn't live without him knowing he'll be dead someday. I won't allow him to go and come back hurt again.

Staring me down, Joong Gi pushed me down quickly reaching for the door knob. Falling to the ground my face first, I catch myself before face planting the ground and gasp for a moment to breath. I stood quickly and rush to shut the door as he tried open it. Without looking at him I grab his arm to drag him to my room once more. Making him sit on my bed, I cross my arms. "You."..I took a second to breath from this stubborn man. "You're not going anywhere until you rest".. I stubbornly noted to him who glared at me. Standing there, I feel myself breathing anxiously. Concerned, I reach my hand out again to wipe the blood off his lips when he abruptly grabbed my forearm. I look at Joong Gi with still a concerned expression as he seemed unamused by my actions. 

"I have to leave! Didn't you hear me!?"..Joong Gi stood tall up against me in an angry tone of voice, my arm still in his grasp. I looked up at him not being able to see through him once. I glare at him feeling troubled as I sighed loudly. "Well, you are not going anywhere until you rest. Whether you like it or not".. My cheeks flustered by the fact that I have to be so blunt with this stubborn man. I yank my arm from his grasp reaching my hand out again to wipe his bloody lips. Joong Gi grabs my forearm once more not allowing me to do anything. "Stop, I'm leaving!"..He stated loudly to me who just glares at his eyes. "You're not going anywhere. Even if you don't want to stay, even if you want to leave and never come back, even if you hate me, even if!....I won't let you do this to yourself again". I tell him yanking my arm from his grasp again. 

Unamused by his words I place my hands on his chest pushing him down to sit feeling him grab me by my arms and pulling me in close. Unable to stable myself, I fall on top of him as his back was pushed against my bed. My cheeks now flushed with a bright red color, my eyes widened in shock. I quickly get up only to be pulled in again. I gasp uncomfortable by his gestures- feeling his breath against my lips, my chest against his chest. "If you won't let me leave then does this mean you're willing to give yourself to me? I won't leave you then."..He suddenly asked a question unrelated to the topic of the situation. A sudden flash back hits me as I remember feeling these emotions before, realizing I had given in to him before all of this. Flashes of memories brought before my eyes of his skin intimately touching mine over and over again.

This made me rethink and question to myself if I was fantasizing over him and I, or if this happened between us once before. Unable to answer such a question, I blink a few times feeling troubled. Feeling his hands slowly moving from the back of my shoulder down to my lower back, I scoffed. Getting myself together I push myself off him. I stood hesitant and anxious as Joong Gi continued to lay on my bed. "You. You win. I'll leave you in here for the time being. If you need me I'll be out there.".. I stood staring at him for a few seconds then rushed out still flustered and now embarrassed. 

I slid my back against the wall curling my legs in as I think to myself about the vision I just had. I never been intimate with this man in my life, how could these feelings express themselves in ways I have never even begin to think about. I wrap my arms around my legs and lay my head onto my knees. Unable to figure out my visions I stare off at the peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter