Dreams or Memories

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stared out of the window and walked out to my balcony looking up at the stars again.. After a long talk about my days lately I was finally accompanied by Min seo..

“Je Yeun?..”..Min Seo called to me from my bed as I turn to look at her.. “Yes?..”.

”I have to tell you something..”.. Min Seo glances away from me unsure of how to explain something.. I go to her and place a hand on her shoulder.. “Is something bothering you?”.. I asked just to see if her reply would be related to anything dealing me lately..

”Well..I just don’t think you should revolve yourself around that new guy..”.. she said surprising words. Thinking she and the new guy could have been ex’s, I was concerned- rather just hesistant to ask about earlier now that she had finally brought it up. 

“Hmm! You jealous?”.. I teased making her burst into anger.. “It’s not that!”.. 

“Then why are you so angry?”.. I chuckled and sat on my bed next to her.. 

“Uh- just.. He isn’t what you think he is..”.. Min Seo frowned..

”What do you mean?”.. I insisted on learning more about what she has to say but instead she suddenly changes the subject..

”Well after all, how are you feeling? That’s most important!”.. she smiled brightly.. “I’ve been better..”.. 

I tell her only to feel erie again.. 

Min Seo takes notice of my actions and hesitates strangely. She looks at the dark corner I have been concerned about as she then turns to look at me again. “Is everything alright Ji Yeun?”..

Ignoring her I began to hear the voices again. 

“Ji Yeun!”.. Min Seo grasps my shoulders in which startles me as I jump a little.. 

“Min Seo..”.. I ask confused. A strange feeling suddenly hits me bringing me to analyze what was happening..as if I had become forgetful of the situation..like having a slight co-conscience.. 

Trying to take control of my own conscience, it was if I was fighting someone else over this. I place a hand onto my head unsure of what was happening. A small memory that wasn't mine corrupted my thoughts. The vision had two lady like figures that suddenly combined into one. When I turn to look at Min Seo..she just didn't seem to be who she was. Who was she?.. But I know her, or did I know her differently somehow?.. Who's Min Seo?..

No, that's Min Seo.. **"Hyun Joo.."**.. A voice whispered into my ear.. 

“Hyun Joo..”.. I stared intently into her sudden familiar eyes in full control by someone else..

A moment silently passes as the breezy wind blew abruptly against the glass window doors of the balcony. Min Seo’s eyes seem to water slightly as she stared back at me confused..

She glanced away quickly and thought to herself seemingly.

“How do you know that name??”.. she quietly asks as I feel for the temples of my head raging with pain once more.. 

I was finally able to regain control of myself although I have never had this happen before everytime I was with Min Seo, but just all of a sudden this was happening with her too..What did she have to do with this?..

"Min Seo..?".. I groaned faintly as Min Seo tries to shake me out of it..

"Ji Yeun..".. She calls my name abruptly.. "Ji Yeun?"..Min Seo called to me a few more times only for me to become more confused. 

"Ji Yeun..?"..I ask her unsure of who I was.. "Who is Ji Yeun?..Where am I?"...

Min Seo gasps and panics. The fact that I had suddenly just responded with someone else's memories she searched around with an idea of who was really speaking as she turns to her phone. "Here, lye down..".. she helps me lay down on the bed gently. I stare at her with a funky conscience..

"Wait..where- where am I?".. Concerned I grasp Min Seo's arm. She keeps her presence close holding my hands. 

"Don't worry..you're gonna be alright. Sleep now..", She gave me a wary expression as she stood and picked up her phone to call for someone. 

"No!..", I slowly get up.."Where-..Where is he?".. I quietly began to weep..

"Ji Yeun!".. Min Seo comes close to me again forcing me to lye down as I refuse. 

Feeling faint, my heart suddenly ached from a scared memory from long before..a memory that wasn't mine but felt like it was mine. 

"Hyun Joo..".. I cried out falling asleep.. 

 

................

 

Moments passed as I had finally fallen asleep, Min Seo slowly walked to me and sat down gently after contacting someone important that she knew. She quietly stared down at me and held my hand once more.

"Yu Eun.. It's been so long..will you finally awake?".. she asked as the presence of Joong Gi appears out by the balcony. Min Seo stares out to see that he stood awhile gazing at the stars..

 

..............

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter