The Tone

The Reminiscence of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

...I looked up to the sky making my way to the art studio with the thought of joy...

I, Kim Je Yeun, am an artist who works full time, accepting many requests from customers who wanted their portrait painted or so just about anything. It's what I do for a living and I also do deliveries by hand which I think very much is a hassle more than ever.

Opening the door to the studio, I walk in setting my bag of painting utensils onto my working desk. 

"Ji Yeun ?."..

A familiar voice called for me like an echoe as I look up.

"Yes?.."

"Have you finished any of your paintings?"..My boss, Mrs. Choi asked in a concentrated tone.

"Well,." I thought, "Only some of them aren't finished if that counts?". I bent over and looked at her worriedsome face.

"Ji Yeun, you must finish them! How many times do we have to be behind on these due dates? People need them! Also!". She paused looking up at me. "The delivery trucks are being some kind of something today and its irritating me. So I trust you to take these out by hand, TODAY!.".. Her hand hit the desk with a pound.

My shoulders jumped slighly as I sighed a smile..

"Yes ma'am.."..I bowed lightly in respect of doing better next time.

Accepting the order, I bow lightly again to her, as she sat on her chair fustrated. With no more words coming from her, I began rolling all the paintings on the table carefully then placing them one by one into the fabricated bag. Awkwardly staring at my boss, I smiled again..

"I'll be going, again. Take care, I'll come back as soon as possible..".. I waved bye as I walked out of the art studio slowly. 

...

The weather seemed nice today after such a truth discussion I had with Mrs.Choi. Sun shining down, the breeze of the wind leveling out the temperature..Sigh..it was just right. I couldn't help myself but to stop and spread my arms out, allowing the wind to embrace me as I inhaled deeply with a sigh. A beautiful day it is.. I say only warry

...

Passing through every house and giving the people their painting portraits they requested, I sighed. I only had a few more left, yet I checked the time constantly, and surprisingly, 4 hours had already passed..
"How much longer~??" ... I shrugged as the windy breeze hit me with a sudden go.. 

I shrieked and covered myself as I quickly noticed the undelivered paintings jumping out of my bag and taking off with the wind making me quick to gasp even a second before I took the situation in.. 


"A-Aniya!!".. I shouted rushing as I watched the paintings separate from each-other following the same flow of the wind.. Dashing left and right, unable to decide which one to get to first, I panicked chasing the paintings into the forest back and forth.. 


"This is horrible, this is terrible!".. I mumbled to myself walking in a fast paste 
With the trees blocking away the wind I finally caught on to one of the portraits. Picking it up, I pat off the dust sighing..


"Omoo, what am I supposed to now ?".. I asked myself rolling the painted portrait back and setting in my bag, sealing it up. 
"Well, one down, 2 more to go.." I walked through the dense forest, mid day, sweating, although it was a cool and warm. 


Vaguely as I heard a familiar song played by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter