Chapter Nine

Puppet

Notes: what do you think? 

 

 

 

 

Days had passed and Jongup’s friendship with mine was back to normal. We had never mentioned about it ever. Good thing I am not the awkward type. Finally as well, it’s the make over day. I decided to go the salon with Youngjae. I gave him the spare tickets and he was surprised that I was going. Youngjae wasn’t the type who goes to parties but he do likes to go when people invite him. Therefore, after school ended, the two of us went to the salon.

 

“You’re going to dye your hair?” he asked as he took a seat on the chair beside me, waiting for the hairdresser to bring the cloth to be wear around us. “Red. I’m gong to dye it red.” his jaw dropped when I told him that. “Isn’t that too strong? Jiae ah, what’s wrong with you?” he asked, started to sound worried. Instead of answering him, I stared at my own reflection in the mirror.

 

“Youngjae ah,” I called him without looking at him. “If I die, what would you do?”

 

“Oh Jiae. Are you really okay? Why are you like this? don’t speak about death okay. That’s a serious topic.” I scoffed and nodded. I need to not show it to anyone. This is not it. I had been better than this. I told myself and fake a smile. I turned to Youngjae and smiled cutely. “Aniyo. I’m just playing around.” Youngjae looked at me. I know he wasn’t trusting the words I just said. Well, if he’s quiet than he doesn’t care.

 

The hairdresser dyed my hair red ombre. I smiled in satisfaction. It was very pretty. When I was finished, I found Youngjae was playing his phone at the waiting seats. His hair was nicely put up and he did some brown highlights to it. When his eyes landed on me, he burst out laughing. “Ya! What’s so funny?” I hit his arm hard and he winced in pain. “God, whoever marries you he has to endure such strength,” he shook his head. “Pity him. Pity him..”

 

“Shut up Youngjae. You’re just weak.”

 

He pretended as if he just got shot then gave me that dirty look. “Aye, who knows. I am quite good in bed.” he his lips, attempting to sound and look y but it just made me laughed so hard. I pinched his cheeks. “You’re just cute, Jae ah.”

 

Youngjae sent me back home and bid me goodbye. The party will start in few hours and I already promised Yongguk to go with him and meet up with Jongup before he performs later. He also told me that I will have the access to go backstage to meet GOT7. god this really knows what’s going on in my fangirl head. Before I get ready, I posted on my instagram saying that I will treat them surprises. I am so happy that I can share stuffs like this with them.

 

As Naomi told me, I put on white skinny jeans and black cropped top. I also put on some heavy make up, making sure I gave out the perfect look and make them all in awe. Most of my friends knew me as that kind of girls who doesn’t put on much make up but well, not tonight. After putting on everything, I texted Yongguk whether he’s ready or not. He replied back in a couple of seconds, saying that he was ready.

 

We need to be early since the idols need to get their briefing from me. Yongguk texted me.

 

I grabbed the ticket and put it in my wristlet before sprinting to the door. It was coincidence that Yongguk and I went out at the same time and looked at each other at the same. He gasped when he saw me. So did I. I just noticed that he had tattoo on his chest. Was it new? I’ve never seen it before. And all these time he had been wearing long sleeves.

 

He realized I was staring and he touched his chest. “You must be surprised,” he chuckled. I blinked and looked at him. “Eh, I like it.” I looked back at the tattoo. He was wearing the shirt that Jongup picked that day and the neck was loose. You can clearly see how beautiful the tattoo was. I really couldn’t take my eyes off it. Well, that was until he asked. “You want to touch it?”

 

WHAT?!

 

I shook my vigorously and backed away. “Woah there Mr. Bang. I had never touch a man in that kind of way. No thanks,” he began to laugh at my pathetic reaction. “I didn’t mean it that way! I don’t mind if you want to touch it.” he stepped closer and took my hand. He placed it on his bare chest. I gasped. His skin was warm just like mine. Jongup;s skin had always been cold and I like touching or holding his hands because it balanced my body temperature. Okay what am I babbling about? 

 

I pulled back my hand and crossed my arms. “I thought we are late.” I reminded him. Yongguk nodded. “Its okay. I borrowed Natasha’s motorbike. So,” he grabbed my hand so casually, it hurt me in the best way ever. We walked downstairs, heading to the motorbike. I had always want to ride a motorbike. Yongguk helped to put on the helmet so that my hair wont be that messy.

 

It took almost 20 minutes to Solar Club. It was one of the biggest club in town and it’s very hard to enter the club if you’re not a member or some sorts.

 

Yongguk then parked his motorbike and we entered using the backdoor. There was a man guarding the backdoor. We showed our passes and went inside. The club was loud as . I cant believe I am finally inside the club. I could see girls dancing against the polls to MOBB’s song Full House. It was such a great sight.

 

As we walked deeper in the club, Yongguk kept on greeting people here and there. Even so, he had never let go of my hand. He knew I was scared because I was literally clutching to his hand and I could feel that my hand was getting sweaty ugh.. nice going.

 

We entered the backstage and there they were, sitting around and doing what idols would do; being cool and dorky. “Yongguk!” Jackson exclaimed happily and they exchanged handshakes. I entered the room and smiled. “Aye, our little Jiae is here too!” Bambam called and walked up to me. I waved and he highfived my hand. I will never wash this hand ever again.. *heart eyes emoji*

 

I sat beside Bambam and we casually talked. They were quite nervous to perform but he said, Bambam, he wasn’t that nervous because I was around. Jinyoung would interrupted us and said that don’t fall for Bambam because he’s a sweet talker. I chuckled and nodded. “Nah, I’m still feeling awesome that my first time going to the club was with you guys,” Jinyoung was shocked when I said that. “First time?”

 

“Yongguk,” he called. “How can you bring an underage girl in here?” he shouted to Yongguk who was talking to JB. Yongguk laughed and winked at me. Jinyoung got the signal and smirked. “Ahh, I didn’t know you guys had that kind of relationships,” he nudged me at the waist. My eyes widened in shock. What the.. what relationship? I hit Jinyoung’s shoulder. “No! Oh my god..we don’t have any special relationship!”

 

Jinyoung gave me the look. “Jiae ssi, don’t tell me you don’t know what kind of guy Yongguk is?” Jinyoung said, almost whispering as if he doesnt want anyone else to hear. “What do you mean?” I questioned him. The boy laughed. “Ah, you really don’t know, do you?” he crossed his arms. “Mr. Park Jinyoung, please don’t be sassy right now. I do love your sassiness but now its not the time,”

 

“Yongguk is the man of the town. Don you know he dated like 10 girls for the past 3 years even though he has one loyal girlfriend? Well, now that she left, he finally reminisce himself. I think you’re the first girl he actually get to know after his case.”

 

“How.. why?”

 

“He’s a player. He gets what he wants. He’s rough and very demanding yet can be very soft and cute. Just like that. Maybe he never shows you his other side before because he’s scared. Jiae ssi, he cant be tame.” Jinyoung moved his index finger left and right, shaking his head as well. I bit my lips. He’s that kind of guy? But why cant I see it? Usually I can see if that person is a bad boy or not.

 

Out of the blue, Mark came out and put his arms around my shoulder. “Ya, do you actually believe what that weirdo said?” Marks said, laughing and Jinyoung laughed too. I frowned. Why is everyone laughing? “What..?” I said softly.

 

“Lol, Jinyoung is lying!” he ruffled my hair. “Yongguk is the nicest guy in town. Damn that guy. It’s such a shame that he’s too nice, girls took advantage on him. That’s why he went through several harsh break ups and havent been dating now.” Mark explained. I nodded, understanding the situation. “But it’s true, your the first girl he actually get to know after those break ups,” Jinyoung said, nodding. I couldn’t help but to chuckle. “Haish, you. How dare you trick me,” I chuckled.

 

The room was filled with laughter and that was until the staffs called GOT7 to standby. I stood beside Yongguk. “Can we go and watch?” I asked him. He looked at me. He smelled like alcohol. “You want me to go too?” he asked, tilting his head. I smiled, fiddling with my fingers. Before I could even reply him, he took my hand and we walked into the crowd.

 

The light dimmed out and finally I could see GOT7 on stage. They performed Girls Girls Girls and 2PM’s 10 out of 10. they also performed JJ’s project Bounce which was damn iconic for me. I love the shake dance. Me and Yongguk was partying so hard since they also served alcohol while we’re on the dancing floor. Damn, Joe is a hell of a dude to have such party. It was my first time drinking alcohol so I only drank like two cups of it.

 

We were jumping so hard until the next performer got on stage. The light dimmed out and purple light began to shine the floor. When the song started, everyone screamed. I did too. Yongguk too. However, when he started singing, it hit me. Moon Jongup? I stopped jumping and tried to look at the performer. I was right. There, Jongup was on stage wearing something that he doesn’t wear everyday. He wore black ripped skinny jeans and black loose sleeveless shirt with leather jacket. His dyed his hair blonde, pinkish and he pulled up his fringe which was a ing rare sight to see of him.

 

For some reasons, the dance became even more ual than the day I saw it. The way he did his body wave was just too tantalizing. The light begin to shine better and I could see his define jawline. Jongup wore makeup !!! I screamed hard when he did the hip and I think because of that, his eyes went wild searching for.. me?

 

When he caught where I was standing, he danced while looking at me. He dropped to the floor and grind against the floor. That made the girls screamed so loud. It hurt my ears. Half way through the song, someone pat on my shoulder. I looked on the side and saw Mark was standing there. Nobody noticed who he was because he was wearing his cap low, thus everyone was focusing on Jongup. “Jiae, bring Yongguk behind the stage. He needs to get ready for his stage.” I nodded and searched for Yongguk.

 

That old grandpa was literally enjoying himself. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out. Yongguk laughed and followed me. “Yonggukkie, you need to prepare for your stage,” I screamed so that he will hear me. “I know!! thanks for reminding me!” he shouted back.

 

I followed Mark while holding Yongguk’s hand to the room where we met GOT7 earlier. The boys were no wear to be found because all six of them went out there, partying hard. Mark handed me Yongguk’s shirt and told me to help him out. I gave him the look. “Nope. Not gonna help. It’s not like he cant do it himself,” I said and turned to look at Yongguk. He was looking at his shoes, cheeks all red.

 

“You should wait outside a bit. I need to change,” he cleared his throat nervously. I wonder if he was drunk or not. I nodded and walked out from the room to wait for Yongguk. As I was waiting, I heard footsteps and people laughing. I knew this laughter.

 

I looked up and saw Jongup was standing in front of me with his two other dancer friends. Smiling, I waved at him. He shyly smiled and his friends nudged him teasingly before leaving him. He walked towards me. “Ya! Did you saw me from up there?” I asked him as I took handkerchief from his hand and helped wiped his sweats on the forehead. Jongup chuckled. “Were you down there? Too small to see-ow!” I flicked his forehead before he could finish.

 

“Be grateful I come to support you,” I said in a sulky tone, making him laughed. “Anyways, why do they scream as if they were your fans tho?” I asked him. Jongup gave me the look then he nodded. Is he hiding something from me? I wondered. “No. They are mostly Yifeng and Minhyuk’s fans. They knew me from them. I’ve been in most of their SNS accounts,” he said shyly. I guess, Jongup is not really my little secret anymore..  I nodded. “You were good,”

 

The way he dressed tonight could really made girls begged on their knees to get him. He was really muscular and manly when his hair was pulled up. Just when he was about to say something, Yongguk got out from the room, wearing white shirt with neck tie that was hanging loosely around his neck. He was wearing his sunglasses too. The first thing he saw when he got out was me and he smirked. “How do I look?” he wiggled his eyebrow. Yup, Yongguk is tipsy. I giggled. “Great,” I fixed his tie to make it naturally loose. He was about to pin me against the wall but stopped when Jongup cleared his throat. Yongguk turned around and saw Jongup.

 

“Brother!” he gave him a hug. Jongup just smiled, hugging him back. I fixed my shirt and looked at them, nervously. “Well, you better watch Jiae and have fun, okay?” after saying that, he left. Jongup and I exchanged looks. “Drunk?”

 

“Totally,”

 

We both laughed and walked out to the crowd together. Jongup was holding my hand, made sure that I didn’t get lost. We went to the bar first to grab some drinks. I let Jongup ordered whatever drink for me because I trust him. After awhile, he handed me a glass of dark looking liquor. The song Sugar Free Remix was played and I bobbed my head to it.

 

I took a sip on the liquor and I swore to god it burnt my throat but it tasted so good. I turned to look at Jongup. He was smirking. Did he? The drink really made my head spin for some reasons. The song was coming to an end. “Jongup ah, should we go there?” I asked him. He shrugged and put down his glass.

 

I grabbed his hand and tried to squeeze in till we got to the front row. Instead of standing beside me like how Yongguk did earlier, Jongup stood behind me. Our bodies were literally against each other. The lights dimmed out and I could hear Yongguk’s voice saying “You’re so y,” I almost lost my mind when I heard that. His voice was pure . It was so deep, I swore I was drowning.

 

The crowd went crazier as the song played. I could see and hear someone else’s voice and damn they sounded so good together. I jumped to the beat and moved my body freely. Maybe it was because of the liquor Jongup gave me but my body felt so light and I was really enjoying myself. I could Jongup was also having fun behind me. Both of his hands were on waists and mine were around his neck, grinding myself against him. Gosh… what is this feeling.

 

The song was lit as and I can’t believe I haven’t go to the clubs before. The feelings were nice. Everyone was dancing hard, not caring about the world. I turned around to face Jongup. His eyes were closed and he was biting his lips hard. Giggling, I used my thumb to touch his lips. The mere touch woke him up from his daydreaming and he was staring at me. I don’t what got to me but I really cant help myself but to touch him.

 

I pulled him lower by his neck and pressed our lips together. He tasted good. It was like a mixed of hell and heaven. I honestly couldn’t control my body and I can only feel his warmth breathe against my face. The next thing I knew, I out.

 

 

To be continued.