Chapter Eight

Puppet

Notes: i am still proud that people still read this crappy story, i know that after their comeback people will come and stan them and read more about them and i hope i can deliver great stories under their names, it's like a dream for me. hahahah buckle up your seatbelt babyz, imma take you for a ride with Moon Jongup. 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked in between the two boys. They kept on talking about the party and the performances. My fangirling was urging to ask Yongguk whether it’s true or not about the GOT7’s performances. We got a ride from Jongup’s personal driver and went to his studio. Damn this kid was just too rich.

 

I quietly sat in the middle of them.

 

“So, you’re going to party as well?” Yongguk asked me, out of the blue. I noticed how Jongup slightly squirmed in his seat. Is this kid jealous? I nodded. “Yeah.. kinda hyped up since its my first time going to one. Thanks to my best friend.” I somehow emphasized on the word ‘ best friend’. Yongguk instantly sent sly smile to Jongup. The latter gave a confused look. “Oh no. Not Jongup. It’s Naomi.” I cleared the situation. Yongguk smiled shyly.

 

The ride to Jongup’s house was kinda intense. These two peeps somehow have something to each other but I don’t know what.

 

Jongup lead us to his freaking mansion and we went to the west wing to get to his studio. He said he has two studios. One for dancing and the other one is for making music. He also said that’s where Yongguk always hang around. Hmm… they are so closed to each other. I nodded.

 

We entered the dance studio and he let us listen to his song. It was different from the song he ‘accidentally’ sent me. It was different and the vibe was even more ual. Yongguk listened to the song with his eyes closed. He really does looked like a producer. I smiled. It such a nice thing that I am friends with such people.

 

The song was really catchy. Jongup casually sang the song as well and everything was so nice right until Yongguk’s phone rang. He took out his phone and looked at it. “Ahh, I really have to take this. And I know I have to go..” he said. My eyes widened in shock. don’t leave me.. I begged at him in my head.

 

Jongup shrugged. “I’ll tell Hyun hyung to send you,” he said casually. Yongguk rose from his seat and did some handshake with Jongup. He looked at me and smiled. “See you at home, kiddo,” he ruffled my hair and walked out from the dance studio, leaving me and Jongup alone. Keep it cool, Jiae. This ain’t you if you ed up in front of Jongup.  

 

I crossed my arms and leaned against the chair, watching Jongup who was fiddling with his laptop. “You never bring me to your house before,” I said in a sulky tone. He chuckled. “You do know you’re a girl, right? You can’t just let a girl come in your house.” for some reason that statement hit me. If I bring Yongguk to my house what does that suppose to mean? I pouted at him.

 

“Thought I’m your best friend.” I mumbled and that made him laughed. “Oh my god,” he looked at me as if I was the funniest thing he had ever see. “I don’t bring girls to my house, Oh Jiae ssi. You’re the first one. Now does that make you feel special yet?” I blinked a couple of times. First…?  

 

“Thus, my parents aren’t home. They went to Germany to handle some stuffs. That’s why I’m not that scared to bring you here,” he shrugged as he took off his blazer. I gulped hard. “Lol.. what about your maids and your driver?” I asked him, watching him taking off his tie. He raised an eyebrow at me. “Hyun? He’s my butler. He’s a keeper. don’t worry.” he nodded.

 

I nodded. I don’t know what I feel but I really want to see him dance. I wonder if he can make me excited just like how Mark does. “Ya, Moon Jongup,” I called him. He shifted his gaze towards me. “What?”

 

“I want to see you dance to this song of yours.” I said.

 

He stuttered a bit. “W-what? Now?” his voice literally cracked. I guess he’s not that confident enough. “Well, you’re going to perform it anyways. Lemme see it!” I said excitedly. He was hesitating at first but then he nodded, agreeing. “Well, I do need some opinions.” he said as he walked to his laptop. He connected the music to the speaker and the music filled throughout the room. It was loud and banging so hard, it hurts my ears.

 

He ed two button of his shirt and started dancing. The starting was nothing much but I have to admit that his body is very.. tantalizing. I swallowed hard when the chorus part came. The way his thick thigh was spread and the way his school trousers stuck tightly around his leg, I couldn’t help but to swallow hard. His hip was no joke. Is he some kind of an idol or some sorts cuz this is just too much.. 

 

For some reasons, I felt that he got closer to me as the song played on. When the second chorus started, he was in front of me. I could clearly see how his hips moved when he did the hip . My eyes met with him and I swore to God I wasn’t dreaming. He was smirking. Moon ing Jongup was ing smirking. I am defeated. I think he is hotter than Mark but he still cant beat my precious Jaebum.

 

However, the last chorus was a little different and the next thing I knew, he was strolling towards me. The song was on repeat, I swore because it started from the beginning. Jongup was standing in between my legs. Our eyes were locked with each other. He was sweating and he smelled maleficent. Jongup leaned closer and our faces were inch from each other.

 

My hands instinctively gripped on the pillow. I am being honest here, I really don’t know what or how to react to this situation. Scared? Yes. Excited? yes.

 

He placed his hand on the sofa and pressed his lips against mine. He didn’t move at first. Jongup just rested his lips on mine. I could feel his warm breath against my cheeks and it was somehow fast. Is he scared? What are we doing? I questioned myself. Earlier today he said he had a crush on a girl that is not me but what is he doing right now?

 

Then, slowly, he moved his lips as he pressed himself closer. At that moment, I swore the world just shut down. His scent, his lips, his body were the only thing I can focus on. I closed my eyes and I could feel the sofa sank a little when he placed his knee on it.

 

“I told you I don’t bring girls to my house..” I think that was the words he mumbled against my lips before he bit my lower lip, making me moan and he took the chance to shove his tongue in.

 

Jongup was no joke. I could bet my GOT7’s collection that this wasn’t his first kiss. He’s too expert to be a first timer. This is my first kiss tho.. I screamed in my head on how good he made me felt. He pulled back and exchanged position with me. Now, I was straddling over him. I was sitting on his lap. His cupped both of my cheeks and pulled me closer.

 

None of us say anything. I was speechless. I was confused. I was scared. Will he be normal after this? Or will he push me away? I don’t want to lose my best friend. If I push him now, will it be awkward? If we continue, aren’t we friends with benefits then? God, help me.. I am enjoying this too much. 

 

I squealed a little when I noticed my shirt was being ed. I opened my eyes and panted. “J-jongup..” he didn’t hear me. His fingers were fast and before I could call him again, he had already seen my undergarment. I blushed hard when I saw him his lips. His hand reached my bare waists and moved my hips against his crotch. I couldn’t help myself to hold onto his shoulder and moaned against his neck. “Jongup..”

 

And that snapped him from doing this. “J-jiae! I.. oh .. I..” he let go of my waist and covered his face. I pulled myself back but was still sitting on top of him. I looked down and realized that I was literally topless.. somehow. “I .. I don’t know what’s wrong with me..” he said, still covering his face. I quickly buttoned up my shirt and I could feel something poking me underneath. .. if he’s stopping now, he’s going to suffer.. I scolded myself for thinking that I should help him.

 

I got off of him and sat beside him. Jongup was still covering his face while I was still confused and flustered. “I.. will this make us awkward.. . I’m sorry..” he kept on babbling beside me. “I really don’t know.. I blame the song.. but I.. Jiae say something..” he turned his body towards me but his hands were still covering his face. “Please don’t be mad.. I.. I.. slap me. If you’re mad, slap me. I’m really sorry.” he bowed still with his hands covering his face and that made chuckled a little.

 

How should I say this. We literally make out just now. Jongup and I. Jongup and the best friend. I looked at the boy who was covering his face. I held his wrists and removed his hands from his face. His face was red as . So does his ears. “Let’s just.. pretend it never happens.”

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Jongup sent me back home later that night after we discussed on the dance and what not. However, it was pretty obvious then he went away right after I said ‘let’s pretend it never happens’ to . The thought of me sitting on top of him was a sight to be honest. I swore, he was really hard by the time I got off him. Who is this Jongup? Why didn’t I know how way before this? Were all this time he was wearing a mask? Because the Jongup I met today was not the same Jongup who would pat my head and gave me lollipop.

 

I stared at my own reflection in the mirror. No.. I can’t do this.. I told myself and sighed. I felt like crying. I am confused and I don’t want to be awkward with Jongup. True, I have Naomi but I treasure Jongup so much. He helped so much throughout the times. I wore my glasses and began to do my homework.

 

However, my head was too filled with the questions of my life.

 

Sighing, I put down my pencil and rested my head on the book. I closed my eyes. As I was focusing on my breathe so that I wont cry, I heard the soft music being played. It was Yongguk. Now that I realized, we still hadn’t exchange our phone numbers yet. Should I give him a knock? I really need a buddy to talk and I don’t want to call Jongup after what happened today.

 

Making up my mind, I grabbed my sweater and headed to Yongguk’s. I closed my door and stood in front of Yongguk’s. I need to be with someone. I need to do something. Anything. I took in a deep breath and knocked on Yongguk’s door. The music instantly stopped and I knocked again. In a matter of seconds, the door swung opened, revealing Yongguk in his onesie. I repeat; ONESIE!

 

I instantly burst out into a laughter. Yongguk’s face became red. “I.. I can explain. Oh my god, I had never been so embarrassed in my life,” he facepalm himself. I laughed. “Oh gosh, you really made my night Mr. Tigger.” Yongguk eventually laughed along and invited me to his crib. When I entered, he closed the door shut.

 

This time, his house wasn’t as neat as before. There were few cans of beer and energy drink all over his table and I could see empty pizza boxes. I frowned. “Have you been eating properly?” I asked him when he was about to wear the hoodie. He was so shocked that I was looking at him when he was about to wear the hoodie and he blinked a couple of times. “Err… yea?” I chuckled at his reaction. “Are you sure this is the same Yongguk? Since when are you so soft?” I poked the Tigger’s nose. He laughed and wiggled his body. “Rawr~”

 

I voluntarily picked up the trash and threw it away. “Hey, hey, you don’t have to do that.” Yongguk tried to stop me but I refused to stop. I need to do something or else I’ll be crying the out of me. “Aniyo. It’s okay. I will do it. You did say you need a touch of woman in this house of yours right?” I winked at him and cleaned up the table.

 

I finished doing everything and the clock already hit midnight. It made a cuckoo sound. I turned to look at Yongguk. “Seriously? How old fashion can you?” he just shrugged, showing his gummy smile. Then, Yongguk took two cans of cokes and lead me to his studio room. I took a seat on the spare chair and he began to play some songs. I listened to it.

 

“For GOT7?” I asked.

 

He nodded. “It’s done. I just have to hand it to them and you can wait for the album to be done. I already told the company that I will receive two albums along with some special editions photocards. All members..” he said rather excitedly and poked my nose. I blinked, trying to process what he just said. It was odd because I am happy, excited even but not because that I get all those special editions stuffs.

 

Lol, heck. What am I even thinking. Of course I am happy. Thanks, Yongguk! 

 

i spent half of the night with Yongguk, listening to his songs and talked about everything. He played some of his random songs and everything seemed so nice and heavy. He told me that he likes those kind of musics. The one that attracted me the most was Sacramental Confession. It literally suits to be in those horror, vampire movies.

 

As the night goes deeper and as more I know him, I swore he was just a boy and he’s really sweet. Maybe not as sweet as Jongup but Yongguk has something. And I am not sure if I am ready to know all about him..

 

 

 

 

To be continued