3 AM

Sixth Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

reminder; if you go back to chapter 1, you'll read Jungkook mentionning Suga wanting his job. Just reminding you in case you forgot, because it has something to do with this chapter. :)

 

 

Simon reduced Jungkook's hours considerably. 

 

“You're a full time student, you can't be working full time also” 

 

“But you had no problems about it before. Why now?” Jungkook inquired. “Besides I'm managing school and work perfectly fine”

 

“It's for you own good Jungkook” Simon retorted, but the latter saw through his lie. 

 

Jungkook did the math as he walked to Namjoon's apartment. All the boys were gathered there, like they usually do on Friday nights. 

 

He wasn't allowed to work more than 15 hours now and it pissed Jungkook off. Because he'll have plenty of free time and Jungkook didn't like that. At all.  

 

Jungkook contemplated the idea of finding a second job, which he didn't have much chances to. The town being small, the job opportunities were just as small. 

 

Arriving at Namjoon's apartment, he entered without knocking. He never does, nobody ever does. Namjoon's place is like everyone's house. A kind of free hotel, because he lives there on his own. He left his parents house a year ago for reasons he never told anyone, but Jungkook knows them, just like he knows everyone's else's reasons. He never told anyone, it wasn't his business. 

 

“Where's Suga?” Jungkook questionned as he penetrated the apart. 

 

“Rooftop” Jin replied from the kitchen. “Probably smoking”

 

Jungkook turned around, and just before he steps his feets out, Namjoon interrupted him. “Did he do something?”

 

“No” Jungkook lied. “Just need to talk with him”

 

Namjoon nodded as Jungkook climbed up the stairs to reach the rooftop of the apartment block. 

 

Suga was standing up there, near the edge of the building, his eyes looking down, a cigarette clenched in between his fingers. It was the evening and the sky was getting darker, but for now, it was dark blue and the wind, like always, was blowing every now and then. 

 

Jungkook walked up to him and snatched the cigar off of his hands and threw it down. 

 

“What the hell Jungkook?” Suga snapped, sending him death glares. “What's your problem?”

 

“What's your problem?” Jungkook snapped back. “Why the hell did you threaten Simon? I was fine working full time. Did you want that job that bad that you had to reduce my hours?” 

 

Suga slammed his fist hard against Jungkook's right cheek, and the latter slipped on the side, in shock. 

 

“You think I did it because I wanted to have a few hours also?” Suga barked, loud and angrily. “LOOK AT YOURSELF JUNGKOOK, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP, YOU'RE NOT EVEN EATING PROPERLY. I DID IT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ING TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF” 

 

Jungkook was bleeding, his lower lips was red and his felt the pain all over his face, but mostly within himself. The pain caused by Suga's fist was nothing compared to the pain Jungkook saw in Suga's eyes. He was disappointed.

 

He was disappointed that Jungkook thought of him as selfish to the point of reducing his hours to get himself a few hours as well. 

 

Because Suga truly only did it for Jungkook sake and Jungkook saw it clearly in his eyes, how much Suga worries about him. How much worried he has been for him. 

 

Jungkook felt guilty of having accused him wrongly, but anger soon replaced that feeling. 

 

“I don't know how to take about myself?” He snorted. “WHAT ABOUT YOU SUGA? YOU THINK SMOKING A WHOLE PACKET OF CIGARETTES WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER? YOU THINK BY SLEEPING, YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DISAPPEAR ON THEIR OWN? DON'T YOU DARE LECTURE ME WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF”

 

Suga was petrified on place. He didn't expect Jungkook to break out, to shout at him. Jungkook has always been calm, he controlled his emotions better than anyone and here he was, screaming out on him. 

 

“I don't have any problems”

 

Jungkook scoffed, he knew better than anyone about Suga's problems. 

 

“Denying them won't solve them either hyung” 

 

He left the rooftop, leaving Suga on his own to reflect on what had happened. On his way down, Jimin saw him. Saw the blood on his face, the anger in his eyes. He tried to stop him, but Jungkook brushed him aside and walked away, in silence. 

 

He walked and walked as far as his legs could take him. He walked for hours that day. His phone buzzed and he saw Namjoon's name on the rectangular shaped object and Jungkook simply turned it off.  

 

He was pissed off and he needed to be alone. 

 

 

He didn't talk to Suga the next day, nor the one after that. The atmosphere was tense and everyone could feel it, but nobody pointed it out, not wanting to make things more awkward than they already were. 

 

Namjoon was the only one who inquired some explanation from both Suga and Jungkook. 

 

Suga, as expected, didn't say anything and Jungkook shrugged off his shoulders. “Nothing serious”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter