new encounter

Sixth Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They didn't get tired unlike how Jungkook thought they would. They’ve been running nonstop for almost ten minutes now and Jungkook was starting to feel short of breath.

He needs to stop and so does everyone else but they can't.

``Why are we even running? You’re great fighter Kookie`` Hoseok asserts.

``I can’t handle them all at once. Just keep running``

If Jungkook had to fight with Seungyoon, he would have done it and easily won, but the problem with fighting with several persons is that all of theirs thoughts comes rushing into his mind all at once, making him unable to proceed them and associate each thought to its rightful owner. It makes Jungkook feel dizzy and lightheaded.

Right now, it wasn’t only Seungyoon and his close friends running after them, but also others from their school.  Jungkook wonders how they can have so much energy. Did he hurts their pride that much or it is an effect of the alcohol running in their veins?

``Let's separate ourselves`` Taehyung suggests.

Taehyung might seem dumb most of the time, but Jungkook knows he can be smart when needed therefore, he agrees with his plan. Pulling Hoseok by his arm, he turns left when the streets comes to an end, while Taehyung and Jimin turns right.

``We shouldn't have done this`` Hoseok complaints. ``The one who separate himself from the others always gets killed first in the horror movies``

``You don't watch horror movies Hoseok``

They live in a small neighborhood with both parallel and narrow streets. If any of the members of Seungyoon’s group decides to take a shortcut, they’d be able to catch them in no time so Jungkook drags Hoseok in the small forest because it's dark and they probably won't see them if they hid themselves behind a tree or even if they climb one.

Hoseok realizes where Jungkook is heading and as always he disapproves ``We're gonna get lost there and they're plenty of mosquitoes``

``Would you rather be beaten by these mosquitoes or them?``

Hoseok doesn't say anything and they run inside the tiny forest, the moonlight lightning their way. Jungkook runs and runs, keeping his eyes on his shoes, not wanting to trip on something. He was so busy not trying to trip that he didn't think that he could bump into someone. Hoseok stops as he hears the noise of Jungkook stumbling upon someone, his body falling upon someone else's. The latter quickly gets up as he hears a loud piercing scream.

He prepares himself to run again, not even apologizing or looking to see who it was. Though, he didn't expect a hand to grip his wrist, thus forcing him stop and turn back. A light is projected towards him and he hides his eyes behind his hands due to the sudden glow.

``Jungkook?``

That voice,  Jungkook has heard it before.

``Jennie?`` he asks unsure. ``What are you doing there?``

Jennie laughs as she helps the person Jungkook stumbled upon stand up. ``This must be destiny, bumping into each other``

Jennie's flirting again, like always. Jungkook rolls his eyes even though she can't see it as she turned off her flashlight.

``He actually bumped into me`` Another female’s voice.

Must be the one I bumped in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter