peace & war

Sixth Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jungkook is growing up, maybe it's time we have a talk about the use of protections”

 

“HYUUNG” Jungkook blurted loudly, embarrassed from his hyung's thought. No way he was getting education from Jin. He pulled away from Lisa. “When did you get in?”

 

“Why? Wasn't I supposed to? Jin smirked. “The door was open”

 

“No no. You should have come sooner”  Jungkook deadpanned sarcastically. “My dads going to come in at anytime so we have to hurry up”

 

“Well, if you two weren't busy hug-” 

 

“KIM SEOKJIN” Jungkook shouted, cutting him off as he knew what he was going to say and Jungkook didn't want to hear it and more than that, he didn't want Lisa to hear it. He didn't things to turn awkward more than they already were.

 

Lisa stayed in silence as she didn't know Jin and Jungkook, noticing the awkwardness, proceeded to introduce both of them to each other. Lisa politely bowed and so did Jin, in return, a wild smile on his face.

 

Jungkook's heart was still beating hard against his chest. He wished his hyung wouldn't have seen him in that position with Lisa, because he knew once Jin's out,  the news will be known by everyone else and Jungkook didn't want that. He didn't want his hyungs to make assumptions of Lisa and him, because there's truly nothing going on. 

 

Lisa approached him as Jin walked up near the sink. 

 

“Hi, maybe I should leave you two”

 

“No” Jin interjected in, despite being far, he seemed to have heard her. “Jungkook rarely, if not, never makes new friends so I'd like to get to know you better Lisa. Unless, you only like to be with Jung-” 

 

``HYUNG`` Jungkook fumed for the third time, cutting him off once again. Things weren't going the way he wanted them and Jin trying to make both of them uncomfortable wasn't helping at all. He knew if Lisa stayed, Jin would just take the chance to creep her even more, so Jungkook concluded that it'll be better for both her and him, if they meet later. He walked up to his bedroom, followed by Lisa and grabbed his jacket and Lisa grabbed hers from the chair.

 

``I'm sorry`` Jungkook muttered. ``Jin's kind of-``

 

``It's okay`` Lisa cut him off, honest as always. ``He's quite funny and I should be the one apologizing``

 

``For?`` 

 

``The flour`` Lisa replied as she walked closer to Jungkook, closing the gap in between them. She brushed the flour off of his shoulder and like every other time, Jungkook tensed up at her touch. He awkwardly walked past her, not being able to bear being this close to her yet so far. 

 

``I'll walk you home. C'mon`` 

 

Jungkook wasn't sure if he should leave Jin home alone or not, but part of him didn't want Lisa to walk home on her own. ``When did I began to worry about her?`` he wondered as he walked out out his bedroom and down the stairs.

 

He walked past the kitchen and caught glance of Jin doing something with the flour, the eggs, water and countless others ingredients. ``I'll be right back hyung``

 

``Hi`` Lisa muttered from behind, making him turn around. ``You should stay with him. I can go home on my own``

 

``You sure?``

 

He didn't need to ask her to know if she was sure or not, he clearly saw it, but Jungkook was so used to ask people twice, asking them over and over again, giving them a second chance to say the truth, but people always lied. With Lisa, he still had difficulties to believe that someone was out there, spilling the truth as easily as others spills lies and Jungkook wondered what made her become this honest, this straightforward...

 

``Okay``

 

Jungkook watched Lisa putting her shoes on, he didn't know how she was thinking as her eyes were on her shoes, but part of him hoped it was of him. Standing up, Lisa quickly grabbed the door's handle and turned it. Jungkook wondered why she was so eager to get out, without even saying bye or anything. 

 

``Lisa`` Jungkook voiced, grabbing her wrist and making her turn. ``You okay?``

 

``No Jungkook. I'm not``

 

``No Jungkook`` Lisa told, being true to herself and Jungkook. ``I just need to figure out something``

 

``I'm sorry to disturb your little romance time, but I wouldn't mind some help you know`` Jin, once again, interjected in choosing the wrong time as always. 

 

Lisa pulled herself away from Jungkook's hold and ran out of the house and Jungkook swore he saw a shade of pink spread across her cheeks.

 

***

 

``Jin`` Jungkook blurted for the fifth time. ``Could you please stop singing love songs?``

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter