Chapter 24

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” Soojung squealed like a crazy fan girl and she doesn’t give a damn if anyone hear her.

 

Yoonri doesn’t know if she would laugh or feel embarrassed since it’s just the two of them. Soojung ran around the rooftop screaming and jumping and pinching herself.

 

“Yah~ Soojung don’t hurt yourself” Yoonri tried to stop Soojung and caught her by the hand.

 

She checked Soojung’s arms, that spot that Krystal keeps on pinching. And the Jung just stared at Yoonri with those lovely eyes.

 

“I just can’t believe that you are officially mine. No more, hiding, no more pretending, no more secrets” Krystal seriously said.

 

“Who said I’m pretending all this time?” Yoonri asked.

 

Krystal froze.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing” Yoonri said and walked to the door leaving a frozen Soojung behind.

 

“Let’s go, being a bad girl made me hungry” Yoonri said.

 

Krystal, still confused, followed Yoonri. The younger girl caught her hand and they walked hand in hand amidst of the busy crowd. Krystal stayed silent and Yoonri broke it the moment they reached the parking lot.

 

“Don’t think too much about what I said earlier. The important thing is I’m yours and you are mine” Yoonri told Soojung while she brushed away some strands away from the Jung’s beautiful face.

 

“I love you, baby” Soojung said.

 

“let’s go~” Yoonri shyly said.

 

Krystal opened the car door for Yoonri and the latter went in. When Soojung sat behind the steering wheel and fixed her seatbelt, Yoonri stole a peck before the Jung started the engine. 

 

Krystal was surprised and looked at the girl beside her with her questioning eyes, but she can’t hide the fact that she was about to explode on how showy Yoonri had become since they got official minutes ago.

 

“What? I can’t help it. Saying those three words is exhausting. I’d rather kiss you, that ‘ll be more effective” Yoonri explained without looking at the Jung who’s like boring holes on her existence.

 

“Then let’s do it your way”

 

Krystal then kissed Yoonri, it was like the third time today but still she can’t get over the taste of those lips.

 

It’s addictive.

 

---

 

The two of them did not expect that it would turn out like this. Krystal got scolded and Yoonri just dead laughed at her girlfriend.

 

Girlfriend. She doesn’t like that sound.

 

She loves it.

 

“You should be at least 15 meters away from her” Jessica warned.

 

“What?! No unnie!” Krystal tried to oppose. It was an unfair judgement and she isn’t at fault.

 

“Doctor unnie, it wasn’t Soojung’s fault. And I’m okay. It’s just a little fever” Yoonri finally helped out.

 

“I did not become your doctor just so my sister could kill you, Kim Yoonri” Jessica Jung said.

 

“Unnie, it wasn’t that serious. I just got a fever, nothing more. Just a few pills and I’m going to be okay. I won’t die. You are the best doctor I ever had. The most beautiful too!” Yoonri said decorating her words with a few flowers here and there.

 

“I am not like your parents, when I say 15 meters it’s 15 ing meters. Understand?” Jessica said refusing to give up on those cute puppy eyes.

 

“Bummer” Krystal whispered that earned a smack from her sister.

 

“Unnie, I don’t think I can survive without Soojung by my side” Yoonri dramatically said.

 

“Pfft…” Soojung tried to contain her laughter.

 

“Ugh! Why teenagers these days are so dramatic?! You guys are giving me STRESS!” Jessica said almost giving up.

 

“I don’t know? Maybe because you are lonely and single and haven’t been laid” Yoonri said without a pause.

 

The room got colder and Yoonri knows she’s in big trouble and she just hit the wrong spot. Krystal had hanging when she heard those words, she wanted to laugh at her unnie but she knows it would only add on her sister’s misery.

 

Well, truth hurts they said.

 

“And who told you that I haven’t been laid?” Jessica coldly asked.

 

“So, you aren’t?” Krystal asked. Yoonri wanted to know the truth as well, she knows that Jessica Jung had a crush on one of her mommies she just doesn’t know who.

 

Jessica knows that these two evil teenagers will surely to death so she should just avoid the topic.

 

“I want the two of you out of here in an hour. Take your medicine one after every meal. No ice creams and sweets and junkies until I say so. No kissing or hugging. Wash your hands before you hold each other please, we don’t want another incident like this.” Doctor Jung said.

 

“And you, my virus infected sister. Please take a bath regularly. Make sure that you wash away those bacteria friends of yours” She added just to sister.

 

“Yah! How dare you call your sister a bacterium?!” Krystal shouted and Yoonri just laughed at her.

 

Jessica acted like she didn’t hear her and faced Yoonri.

 

“And you younger Kim. Since Taeyeon is out of the country your Aunt Tiffany will look after you, she should arrive by now in your house. Sunny and I will check on you from time to time so please behave” Jessica said and went out of the room.

 

Tiffany. She shouldn’t have mentioned that name because it gives her chills.

 

The good kind of chills.

 

“Yah~ bacteria Jung” Yoonri sweetly called.

 

“Stop” Krystal glared at the younger girl.

 

“Let’s go home” Yoonri said with a small smile.

 

---

 

It was pink.

 

Pink everywhere!

 

Seems like Valentines have come to pick up Jung Soojung early.  It’s kind of annoying when you are a grumpy 18-year-old teenager and then suddenly became the fluffiest fluffball of all. That is how Amber is feeling right now and if she wasn’t happy for what her best friend had achieved, she would’ve smacked the brain out of Soojung in this early in the morning.

 

“Please Krys, you smell like cheese and romance! Get away from me!”  Amber said.

 

“Aish… you are just jealous because Luna unnie isn’t as clingy as before!” Krystal retorted.

 

“No. we are just two mature couple and we don’t have time for being cheesy and clingy every time” Amber said.

 

“pfft. Excuses” Krystal tease.

 

But yeah, she was just teasing, she knows that Amber and Luna are both in love with each other and so is she.

 

Yesterday was the highlight of Soojung’s year and the new year had just started. It just that after their ‘date’ they ended up driving to the hospital because Yoonri got a fever, and they got a handful of scolding. And now Soojung dragged Amber to Sunny Day’s to have brunch before going to school and of course to fetch Yoonri.

 

“It wouldn’t be sunny without Sunny Day’s! Good morning!” the workers welcomed them.

 

“Good morning…” Amber awkwardly greeted them while Soojung offered a bright smile which Amber find creepy.

 

“Hi Krystal!” a short woman greeted them.

 

“Aunt Sunny” Soojung said and gave Sunny a hug.

 

“Yoonri isn’t here yet” Sunny said.

 

“Oh, can we just wait here for her?”

 

“Sure, take a seat, I’ll get some drinks for you and your friend”

 

“No need Auntie, it’s okay”

 

“I insist, it’s on the house” Sunny said.

 

“Thank you. By the way this is my friend Amber” Soojung introduces Amber.

 

“Hi! Nice to meet you”

 

Amber became this shy awkward girl at the moment and Krystal could just laugh at her.

 

“I’ll get going, feel comfortable” Sunny said.

 

Krystal and Amber sat on the couch near the windows at the corner of the café, and just like her first time there, the ambiance feels relaxing and comfortable. A perfect place to hang out.

 

But then as the chimes rang Krystal doesn’t know if she would smile or embrace this infuriating jealousy that she’s feeling.

 

“Who the is that?” Krystal gritted her teeth.

 

“Huh?” Amber asked confused.

 

She followed Krystal’s line of sight and she saw a model like girl walking with Yoonri and the two looks like engaged into a conversation that only the two can understand.

 

“Ow. You haven’t been official for 24 hours and already caught in a trouble huh?” Amber teased.

 

“Eomma!” Yoonri greeted Sunny with a side hug because the woman is holding a tray with two drinks for the costumer.

 

It seems that the girl didn’t noticed Krystal yet.

 

“Hi sweetie” Sunny greeted back.

 

“Nana, where’s Jiyeon?” Sunny asked the other girl.

 

“Oh, she was just parking the car” Nana politely answered.

 

“Is that so? Here, take this to Krystal and I get some drink for the three of you too” Sunny said.

 

“Soojung?” Yoonri asked surprised and her eyes automatically looked for the girl and saw her sitting on the couch with Amber.

 

Yoonri waved enthusiastically her arms would fall off. She got the tray form Sunny and approached the best friends with Nana on tow.

 

“Hi~” Yoonri greeted.

 

She puts the drinks on the center table and sat on Soojung’s lap which surprised the group. She kissed Soojung on the cheek and casually sat on the Jung’s lap like she had done it a thousand times already.

 

Now, the jealousy that Soojung felt a while ago melted in a goo of fluffiness the moment Yoonri sat on her shaky lap. Her face is in a color of tomatoes and Yoonri couldn’t gush properly on how cute Soojung look right now.

 

“Unnie said no kissing and hugging Yooniee” Soojung whispered.

 

“She won’t know” Yoonri answered mischievously and giggled.

 

 “You’re getting bolder each day huh?”  Jiyeon said when she approached the group.

 

Soojung automatically pulled Yoonri closer to her and get on guard. Soojung felt angrier when Jiyeon just chuckled at the sight and Yoonri looks like she doesn’t care at all.

 

“Well, it’s normal when you have such a beautiful girl all by yourself” Yoonri answered.

 

“You got a point” Nana said.

 

“She got a point” Nana repeated trying to prove a point while looking at Jiyeon.

 

Yoonri laughed at the two which confused Soojung and the others.

 

“Jiyeon, it means that Nana unnie wants you to get bolder around her too” Yoonri said.

 

“I got last night, isn’t that bold enough?” Jiyeon said which earned an elbow at the side of her stomach.

 

Yoonri was surprised and unconsciously nuzzled between the gap connecting Soojung’s shoulder and neck to hide her blush.

 

“kids *cough*” Nana said.

 

“Sorry”

 

“So, brunch anyone?” Amber broke the silence.

 

And they all laughed. Yoonri stood up and Soojung followed, Jiyeon offered a hand and the Jung politely accepted it.

 

“I know we started on the wrong foot so, hope it’s not yet too late to be friends” Jiyeon said.

 

“That would be nice” Soojung replied.

 

---

 

From afar it looks like a happy day, the world is at peace and everybody had a smile on their face that no one can erase.

 

 

Except for one guy.

 

 

"Let's see if you could still smile like that when I get my hands on you" he said while he a gray furry friend that he took a while ago.

 

 

He walked away from the place and rode his car. He still needs to prepare for his special surprise.

 

 

---

 

 

Amber's phone rings and she just had to pick it up, it looks important so she did not hesitate to answer. It was unusual for the pet day care to call her at the time of the day.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

‘Hello, miss Amber?’

 

 

"Yes, speaking"

 

 

‘We are afraid to tell you that one of your dogs, Grey, is missing’ the attendant broke the news.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter