Chapter 22

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoonri opened her eyes to a very familiar sight. She always wishes not to wake up inside that room but it happened 2 times this month. She tried sitting up but the weight on her right arm prevented her from doing so. That was the only time she realized that someone is with her in that room.

 

“Soojung?” she whispered to herself.

 

Now she remembers. She passed out inside the Jung’s car due to a slight fever. She tried to retrieve her arm carefully not wanting to wake up the girl. But in times like this Krystal is a light sleeper. She abruptly woke up the moment she felt Yoonri pulling her arms.

 

“Yooniee…” Krystal said. Her mind is still a bit hazy from sleeping.

 

“Hi…” Yoonri said.

 

“Are you feeling fine now?” Soojung asked.

 

“Hmmm” Yoonri answered with a nod.

 

“Here take one” Soojung said giving Yoonri a pink colored pill.

 

Yoonri looked at Soojung’s palm in horror and then diverted her eyes on the girl. She shook her head no and refused to take the pill.

 

“Baby its just vitamins” Soojung insisted.

 

“No, I don’t like it” Yoonri refused.

 

“Look!” Soojung took one pill and swallowed it with water while Yoonri watch in fright.

 

“See? It’s easy and it doesn’t taste anything” Soojung said.

 

“But still! I don’t want to…” Yoonri stubbornly said.

 

“Then I don’t have a choice but to call your mommy Taeyeon” Soojung said to at least scare the younger girl.

 

“Then call her. I’d rather get a scolding than to take that icky yucky medicine!” Yoonri crossed her arms acting like a spoiled brat.

 

Krystal raised one brow up, then an idea struck her and a devilish smirk appeared on her beautiful face. Slowly she got closer to Yoonri until she was also on the bed leaning closer to the girl. Yoonri was surprised she almost bump her head on Soojung.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Yoonri said panicking as Soojung keeps on leaning closer.

 

Yoonri’s head hit the headboard and that’s the only time Soojung stop. But the thing is she’s already straddling the younger girl and Yoonri cannot help but to squirmed underneath Soojung.

 

“Take the pill or I’ll kiss you?” Soojung said.

 

Yoonri felt Soojung’s breath hit her skin and it send thousands of shivers all through out her body.

 

“I-I’ll t-take it” Yoonri said quickly taking the pill from Soojung and gulping some water after.

 

Soojung got a satisfied smile on her face as she pats Yoonri’s head.

 

“Good girl. Now, I’ll just call my unnie to check on you and then maybe we can go”

 

Yoonri felt her heartbeat when Soojung disappeared from the door. She tried to calm her heart after being that close to Soojung. Maybe she really wants those lips to meet hers for the second time. 

 

---

 

“Hey…”

 

Soojung have been calling Yoonri for a while now but the girl seems to be in another dimension. The Jung got worried because of Yoonri’s lack of response. Her hand landed on Yoonri’s forehead that surprised the latter.

 

“What are you doing?” Yoonri asked.

 

“I’ve been calling you but you weren’t responding. Are you okay?” Soojung asked worriedly.

 

“Y-yes” Yoonri answered.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Hmmmm” Yoonri answered lazily.

 

“oh… okay” Soojung said a bit sulky.

 

Yoonri doesn’t know why she’s still upset. She’s been thinking about what happened earlier. She’s quite annoyed but she isn’t sure if she’s upset because Soojung threatened to kiss her or because Soojung didn’t kiss her. Maybe, just maybe, deep down in her confused heart, Yoonri wanted to feel those lips again.

 

“Arrrrgggghh!” Yoonri stomped her feet in frustration.

 

Soojung was startled but tried to left up the mood.

 

“Calm down tiger… are you on your period?” Soojung asked.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Okayyyy… just tell me if your tired. I’ll drive you home” Soojung said seriously this time.

 

“I’m okay… I’m just- “Yoonri looks at Soojung who looks at her expectantly.

 

“I- I’m just hungry” Yoonri said and went to walk first.

 

“Oh? Is that so? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Soojung caught up and walked beside Yoonri trying to hold her hand.

 

They went into a café where you can personalize your orders. Soojung ordered for them and made sure that Yoonri will have a yummy but healthy lunch. When their orders were finally served, Yoonri was surprised with the amount of healthy foods in front of her.

 

“When did you start being a health freak?” Yoonri said looking at some veggies that she doesn’t eat.

 

“I’m not a health freak. We need to make sure that you are receiving enough vitamins and minerals from the food you are eating” Soojung answered.

 

“Since when did you become a doctor?” Yoonri said purposely delaying eating.

 

Soojung just look at her raising one brow.

 

“Look, I’ll be honest. I don’t eat much veggies. It tastes funny and feels weird inside my mouth”

 

“That’s why we need to start trying little by little”

 

“Little by little? Can you see the amount of food that you ordered?” Yoonri looked at the table again in horror. If this is little by little then how much are they going to eat when it’s not little anymore?

 

“Just shut up and eat baby. Do you want me to feed you?” Soojung said.

 

“I-“Yoonri wasn’t able to continue when a green thingy was place in front of .

 

“It tastes nothing, it’s called broccoli” Soojung said teasing the girl.

 

The rest of the lunch was just Soojung feeding Yoonri and the younger one couldn’t do anything but open and chew.

 

---

 

Krystal decided to send Yoonri home early, their supposed to be date wasn’t even called a date anymore. She wonders what’s going on through the younger girl’s mind, Yoonri was upset the whole time. She thought it was maybe her fault but the girl insisted that’s it is not her and she doesn’t have to do anything about her mood.

 

Krystal’s car stopped in front of Yoonri’s house. It’s still dark so they assumed that Taeyeon wasn’t home yet.

 

“Are you sure you are going to be okay? Want me to stay for a while?” Krystal asked Yoonri before she opened the door.

 

“I’ll be okay. Mom’s going to be home in a while” Yoonri said.

 

“Oh… okay. Um see you tomorrow” Krystal said.

 

“yeah… thanks. Call me when you get home” Yoonri said.

 

Krystal gave Yoonri a smile at least she knows that Yoonri still cares for her sad heart. Krystal drove off after she saw Yoonri gets inside the house safely. She looked at the paper bag at the back seat, she smiled while remembering what happened earlier.

 

Flashback

 

The two of them went inside a shop that sells cute items, at first, they were so amazed by the cutest items that they see but after they discovered that it was a shop that sells couple items, things started to get awkward… well for Yoonri. Krystal got excited after learning about the store and now she wanted to buy everything she finds cute. Krystal started to asked the sales lady much to Yoonri’s dislike.

 

The sales lady looks interested in Krystal that made Yoonri pissed. She saw how close the saleslady and it looks like Krystal don’t mind at all. She heard them laugh together and the saleslady touched Krystal like they know each other. She also saw the lady blush when Krystal showed a shirt and the lady said that it would look good on Krystal.

 

Yoonri couldn’t take it anymore and went out of the shop annoyed. Suddenly a hand grabbed her.

 

“hey… where are you going?” Krystal aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter