What.

His number = My chance

Goodmorning~

 

Oh, how I wish I could say it was good for me! 

 

I'm usually grumpy on Monday mornings but today's not so usual.           I'm MAD. Like, seriously! Everyone should just stay away from me! 

 

Why, you ask? Well, I have slept for about 2 hours. Maybe less. I couldn't sleep, knowing that I have his number. I stayed up late thinking, what I should write to him. Kim Kibum. Of course I won't call 'cuz I wouldn't be able to say anything once I hear his voice. Also, I'm not so stupid and don't think he'll just become my boyfriend after I confess, that's why my "great plan" is to have him get to know me through text messages. Impossible? Maybe. But I'll dare to try.

 

A good beginning makes a good ending.

 

As I was getting ready for school,I composed myself and  kept on thinking of what I could write. Something simple, but effective.

With this thought in my head I went downstairs where my oppa, the chicken freak, was making breakfast.

So mom's at work already.

 

As I was making my way to the table that's in the kitchen, I inhaled the smell of my soon-to-be breakfast.

 

"No chicken?"

 

"Surprised?"

 

"Yes, and terrified. Something must be wrong if there's no chicken!"

 

"Come on, I'm not that obsessed!"

I gave him the look: "Something's definitely wrong"

 

As we ate Jinki's amazingly well made fried rice (Yum!), we kept talking about anything that came to our sleepy heads. Oppa's not a morning person too, but we survive. Somehow.

Afterwards we went to school. Together. Yes, we go to the same school only he's a year older. I'm in 2nd and his in 3rd year of highschool.

 

"Jinki!" someone called from the side.

Oppa turned to me and gave me a small pout. "Go! I can take care of myself."

"But--"  "Just go!" I cut him off and slightly pushed him to the side while laughing.

"Ok, I'll see you later, then?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"By _____!" he ran while looking back at me and waving like crazy. That idiot.

He's been overprotective of me since... well, since some things happened.

 

After leaving my oppa to his friends, I made my way to my classroom. G-6.  Pretty cool, huh? Well, yeah, we are quite awe-- Forget it. I can't lie. My class is a BUMMER! Seriously! If there was no Kim Kibum I don't know what I would do!

He's like the only ray of sun in this dark, dark, extra-dark place. Weell, maybe it's not that bad, but I don't have any friends in this class, all my friends from 1st year are in different classes, so it's kinda boring. Meeh. I can meet them during lunch break. And I can see Kibum all day long~~

Speak of the devil.

While I was having a conversation with myself and taking books out of my bag, he came in the classroom. 

"Goodmorning." he sang and gave everyone he's perfect smile.

Wow! How can someone be so good-looking?

Kibum made he's way tto his seat wich was infront of the girl that sat infront of me, if that makes sense.

Lucky girl.

 

School went by pretty quickly. I was lucky enough to not get called out by the teachers 'cuz that would have been bad! All I did today was stare at Kibum and think of a nice beginning for our relationship. Well, more precisely - what to write to him.

After lessons, I still had time to think. I was wating for oppa to finish his football practice. He wanted me to wait everyday, because "It's dangerous for a girl to walk around all by herself!" Or so he says. I guess it could be.

 

"_____!"

"Nice playing oppa!"

"Well, of course! I can't slack off when my little dongsaeng is watching." he held his nose up arrogantly while saying that.

"You better continue that way, or else!" I warned, holding my laughter inside me again. I'm such a good acteress~ Hehe

"Or else what??" he gave me a scared look. He's a good actor too, haha

"You don't want to know!!" I answered, soundinng scarred myself.

We continued that way 'till we reached home. I'm so glad I haave an oppa like that who makes me laugh all the time.

I love him the most!

 

After dinner I went to my room and did my homework. Then I laid down on my bed, took my phone and started looking at it. 

I'll write to him now. But what should I write?

I found K.K. <3 in my contact list and chose Send message.

Hmmm

"Hello", I typed. No. Too simple and usual.  Erase.   "Do you want to be friends?"  Wha? No, that sounds lame... Erase.

"I like you"  I wrote and giggled. No, I don't want to confess on the first message! Erase.

Sending...

Message sent

 

Hm? What? Wait, I didn't want to send that. Pfft, I'm going crazy, seeing hallucinations and all.

I checked  sent messages.

"I like you" the latest said.

I dropped my phone on my bed. Did I just send that to him? My face was literally  O_O

OH MY GOD!!! WHAT DID I JUST DOO????!!!!

-------------------------------------

A/N

YOU CANT'S EVEN IMAGINE WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WAVE OF HAPPINESS TOOK OVER ME WHEN I FOUND OUT I HAD SUBSCRIBERS! 2 SUBSCRIBERS!!! T__T 

My first subscribers ever~~~~ Buhhhuhhuu T___T Thank youuu~

And I was wondering, should I name "you" in this fanfic?

I guess I will, cuz her being nameless seems weird.

Even tho everyone can put their name in that place, but I feel like naming her so she'll have a name in the next chapter! Yaay!

:D

Thank you for reading!