Mistaken

His number = My chance

I go back and guess what I see? I see Key. All by himself sitting at our table and eating some sallad. He's now sitting where Minho sat before. There's also some other food on the table.Is that for me?

 

"Damn, you take a long time to do your business." he says with an annoyed look on his face.

"Where's oppa and Minho?" I say in the same annoyed tone, ignoring what he had just said.

"They had a meeting for the football team at this time. They had forgotten. Someone called and they went. Jinki-hyung told me to wait for you and walk you home."

"Huh? Why?" He gives me a 'seriously?' look.

"Forget I even asked."

 

I sit down in my place. There is sallad, a glass of orange juice and a piece of a yummy looking cake on the table.Yum! Jinki-oppa has great taste of food!

We are sitting and eating our food. I'm kind of embarrassed because he's eating so little while I'm eating two times more sallad + some unhealthy food. He finishes.

"You can go now. There's no need to wait for me." I say as I take the fork and get ready to dig in the cake. I look up from the plate and see him still sitting there looking around the place.

 

"Hey, are you deaf? I said go!"

"No."

"What the ----? You hate me, why would you wait for me?!"

"Because Jinki-hyung said I must wait!..It's not like I want to. I just don't want him to get angry, OK? It has nothing to do with me liking or disliking you. So shut up and eat that piece of cake!"

"And what if I don't?" I say laying down the fork back on the table, crossing my arms and sitting back.

 

"Then leave it and let's go." he gets up and starts walking. I grab him by the hand and yell: "No!"

He turns around and stares at me with a look that shows he's confused.

I turn away to hide my embarrassement and continue: "I'll eat."

"Oh- kay." he slowly, unsurely says and goes back to his seat. Aish, I don't care what he thinks. I won't let any food go to waste.

 

Silence. I've never felt so awkward while eating. I think I didn't show it but I felt so embarrassed inside. Key kept staring at me the wholetime I was eating. So creepy.

 

"Let's go?" Key asks when I finish up with the last bite. I nod.

"You really don't have to do this, you know." I say, because I know that being in the same place as the person you don't like is uncomfortable.

"But I will."

 

**

 

"We're here."

"I'm going then." he starts walking away.

"Hey, Key?"

"Yeah?" he stops and turns around to face me.

"Do you perhaps know when Jinki-oppa will be back?"

"No, I don't. " he says annoyed again and turns away.

"Key," he turns back again, with an angry look on his face, waiting for me to continue. "why do you hate me?"

 

Key's POV

"Why do you hate me?" I hear her say and notice the hurt expresion on her face.

"What?" I ask a lot softer then I spoke before. I don't really know what to say. I hate girls who treat their boyfriends like she does. Annoying girls, like her. But she suddenly doesn't seem so bad after all...

"Because..."

 

"Forget it."she noticed I was hesitating, didn't she?

"If you meet oppa on your way, please tell him that he'll meet an angry dongsaeng when he comes home."

"Home? What do you mean? You live together?" This is unexpected! They already have started living together?

"Well, he is my oppa after all."

"Like, you're siblings?"

"Well, duh." she answers with that 'obviously' expression."I'm going now. Bye, Key."

She goes inside the house, leaving me stunned. I start walking away with a blank expressin on my face.

 

 

 

 What have I done??

------------------------

A/N

Oh the drama :O

I don't think I'll be able to write without using it.. Hehe

This is it for now :)

I'm not sure when I'll update :/  I'm busy, and - still no net -___-

IT'S SO FRUSTRATING, WITH SHINee's COMEBACK AND ALL! ARGGH!

SHINee' back, SHINee'e back~

The highlight medley they released was so GREAT!

Thank you for reading!