Couple

His number = My chance

A/N I can't believe it myself O_O I'm updating for the third time today...

Oh, well. Enjoy~ :D

 

 

 

It's Saturday. I have decided to go.... SHOPPING! I haven't done that in a long time.

I want to buy something new. Something fresh, to have some change in my life. Even though it has already been changing to the better side recently, I want to add a little more to it. A change in my looks. Minimal, but still.

 

As I have said before, my good friends – Hyoni and Suyoon- live far from me, so I'm going by myself. It's nice either way. It's fun with friends but since I 'm going alone I'll be able to get my mind of off everything and just focus on shopping.

 

It's good [for me] that oppa had some stuff to do for the football team, if not, he wouldn't have let me go alone. It wouldn't be that enjoyable, if I had to go together with him. It's about 11AM so my umma is probably still sleeping.

 

I get dressed. Comfy enough but not without style.I'm going to go to the biggest mall, that's near my house, to have a bigger choice. I'm planning on buying something I can wear to school and since we have school uniforms, it won't be anything big and most probably an accessory.

 

At the mall.

 

 

I have been to multiple places and have not seen anything I would really like. This is kinda annoying. How come, when I just pass by when going to a cafe in this mall, I see so many things I like that it seems to be impossible to choose just one but when I come here to buy something, there's nothing I like? Well, usually there is, but today's not that day...

 

Sigh... Well. I'll just keep searching. There has to be something I like!

 

Maybe I should buy coffee or eat something to calm down? As I am thinking about food and drinks lke this I don't even notice that a familiar face is nearing me.

"Soojin?" it asks. I jump a bit. I was deep in my thoughts so I was a bit startled.

"Huh?" I let out, because of the startle.

"You're Soojin right?"

"Yeah... And you are?" I know that I've seen this face before but I can't recall just where and what's the name.

"You've forgotten me already? After everything we've gone through? " he's face dropps. "That hurts the soul, Soojin." he says while looking down and holding a hand to his heart, clutching on his jacket.

 

"Omo! Key?" I finally dig the name out of my heads drawers.

"Is it that shocking?" he looks at me with a small smile and puppy dog eyes. So cuute! Wait, so not.

"I couldn't recognize you because of the clothes and everything. You look so goo-... err different from when I saw you in school!"

 

He is dressed very.... nicely. I would never wear something like that but it somehow looks great on him. He looks very good, stylish.

 

"I didn't think I'd meet you here!" I continue.

"Neither did I."

"So, what brings you here?"

"Oh, I just came to the mall to do a bit of shopping since I was kind of bored."

"You do.. shopping?"

"Yeah, I love it! Is it that surprising?" he says with an amused smile on his face.

"It surely is. I've never met a guy who likes shopping."

"Now you have." Key let's out a small laugh after his words.

 

"You are the most unique person I have ever met!" I say sincerely with a serious face. I really have never met anyone like him! I guess I just have not met many people...

 

"Thank you." a smile again. It's so nice to look at it. Almost as nice as Kibum's.

"And you?"

"What?"

"What brings you here?"

"Well, I'm looking for something for my boring school uniform to add an edge to it. But I'm not doing very well with it so I was thinking about buying coffee or some snacks to get my mood up again."

 

"Can I join?" Huh? "I was thinking about taking a rest from all the walking and going to the cafe, so why not go together?"

"Fine. Why not?" I answer with a smile.

 

We go to the cafe, buy coffee for ourselves. I buy a crouasant too, since I'm craving for something sweet.

 

Fortunately, we find topics to talk about. It's mostly connected with fashion and style. I find out that Key is quite knowing about these kinds of things. I'm not very surprised judging from how well he has matched his clothes and accessories.

 

"This kind of reminds me of the first time we were in a cafe together. When Jinki-oppa and Minho left me with you to take me home."

"Yeah, haha. Now that I think back, it is funny." We both start laughing comfortably. This is so different from that time. The awkwardness has dissappeared. It's so nice!

"Shall we go?"

"I think it's about time. I still want to find something and I don't want to go home very late. You know my oppa." We giggle at the thought of him having that crazy look on his face when he's too worried for his own good. It's bad to laugh about people like this, but when I imagine that face I can't help it!

 

We go to a store that I still haven't been to. Key says he didn't yet go there either.

As I'm looking around the place for something that would catch my eye, something does catch my eye!

"This is so nice!" I turn to look at my side because I hear my thoughts coming out of another person's mouth.

"Isn't it?" it's Key. I guess it caught his eye too.

"It is!" I smile and turn to take a closer look.

"It's like a nail! I want this!"

"I want this too!" Key whines like a baby. Well, I guess I sounded a bit childish too, hehe.

It was a ring that was shaped as a black hooked nail It looked so special, so unique yet nothing that would be too noticable. Perfect for accessorizing my school uniform!

"Is there just one color?" he asks.

"It looks like it."

"That's too bad.. But we can buy matching rings, right? We probably won't wear them at the same time anyways." Key suggests.

"Well, I guess we can. Really, why not if we both like it?" we exchange smiles. We both really do like this ring!

 

We buy the rings and then go out of the shop to continue our hunt for treasures. Might as well buy multiple accessories, right? Since this was such a cheap [but awesome!] bargain.

 

As we walk and talk I notice a familiar face. It takes me only a few seconds to react.

"What - ?" Key let's out as I drag him behind a corner.

"Shhhh!" I try to shush him.

"What's wrong?" he wispers, obviously confused.

I don't bother answering as I follow the face with my gaze. Such beauty~

Key gives up and doesn't wait for my answer anymore. Instead he follows my gaze and notices what I'm looking at.

 

"Huh? Isn't that guy from our class? His name was-" "Kim Kibum." I cut Key off, still following the moving figure of my crush, while having a big [probably, a bit creepy] grin on my face.

I then hear Key say something, but I don't bother listening to the context of it. The smile I have come to love is so near me, I see it floating in the air and slowly moving forward. Then it dissapears behind a corner.

Sigh[a happy one]. Didn't expect to see it on a Saturday!

I snap out of it and see the look on Key's face. He craves for an explanation. Sigh [this time a heavy sigh], I guess I have to give it.

 

"I guess you already got the message."

"Deeh~" he sings happily.

"But please don't tell it to anyone!"

"Don't worry. I won't. You can trust me." he smiles and makes an OK sign with his fingers.

I hope so.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! <3

I thought - might as well update since I have it written down, hehe.

I wrote this some time ago, when I sill couldn't access the Internet. 

I still have one and a half chapters written but I won't post them now.

I don't want to spoil my readers~~ hehe

Btw, did you understand what was the ring in this chapter?

It was this one:

It's so awesome *_*

POLL TIME!

 

Love, S.O.