A Confession??!

His number = My chance

 

Minho's POV

 

"I'm surprised." I say, after Key has left.

"Huh? About what?" Jinki asks, obviously confused about what I have said.

"About you letting Key-hyung go after SooJin."

"Hm? Why does that seem so surprising to you?" He doesn't get it?

 

"Well, knowing your overprotective-ness for her, I thought you wouldn't let him go. And he even said he needs to talk to her alone. I'm surprised you didn't jump to conclusions. Even I thought it was unusual and weird for him to be asking that. I didn't even know they were so close. And you know, Key-hyung is a guy and SooJin's a girl so-"

"Oh my god!" he says raising his voice while standing up and slamming he's hands on the table dramatically. He's now the center of everyone's attention. This isn't good... " He's going to confess to her!! I have to stop him!"

"Wha-? Hey! Hyung! I didn't--" Too late, he already left the cafeteria. Why did I even start talking about something like that?... This isn't going to end well...

 

Jinki's POV

 

How did I not think of this?! Of course! Everything makes sense now! It could be that he already confessed on that day when I saw them together in front of the gym! He said something like: 'Don't forget what I told you.' And then, when I left them alone in the cafe, Key probably tried to seduce my little dongsaeng and now he wants to know if she likes him! Oh, no! Key has totally got her around his finger!! And I helped him with it unconsiously! Key's a good guy, but my SooJinnie needs someone better! She needs the best!! I hope I'm not late..

 

I run to her classroom, but they're not there. Where are they? Think Jinki, think... Where could they be? A place where people make confessions... The rooftop! That could be it!

 

I'm running to the rooftop. I stop. There they are! I see them walking down the stairs and chatting, with smiles on their faces.

 

"Stop right there!"

"Huh? Hyung?"

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"KEY!" I shout. Causing the attention from all our schoolmates that are in the hall to be on us.

"Ne, hyung?"

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T CONFESS YET! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SMILING BECAUSE OF SOMETHING ELSE!" I shout again. Gasps and wispering is heard around us but I don't care right now.

"B-BWO?" Key stutters as he becomes as red as a beet.

"I know you like Soojin, but I can't let you have her!" I say seriously, not that loud anymore.

"Oppa, what are you talking about?" Soojin asks while looking at me then at Key, then me again.

She's confused. So he didn't tell her anything yet. Whew... Wait. So that means I...? Oh no!

 

Soojin' POV

 

After listening to oppa's yelling, I did not understand a thing. Confess? What does he mean? Key likes me??

I take a glance at him as those words come from oppa's mouth. He's blushing hard. Is it really true? Can't be! And there are people watching the fuss that we're at fault for, again, which just makes things a lot more awkward than it already is...

"Oppa, what are you talking about?" I ask to get at least some kind of an answer.

"I'm... umm.. I--"

"I-I think J-Jinki-hyung misunderstood something..." Key said with that same blush on his face.

"Hyung, I just wanted to apologise to Soojin. T-there was a misunderstanding between us." still stuttering a bit from the shock.

"O-oh! So you won't confess to Soojin?"

"No, I won't, hyung. Don't worry about it..." Key says with a forced smile. Well, I wouldn't feel like smiling too after being embarrassed by oppa like this... Oppa is a dummy sometimes!

" I guess I overreacted...Sorry..." oppa looks down at his hands, feeling quite awkward, probably. And embarrassed too. Who's the no-brain sibling now?!

"Oppa! You-" "Ring. Ding. Dong."

"Oh, it's the bell!" oppa says happily. "I have to go to class! See you later!" He was lucky this time.

I watch him walk away [more like run] with a glare on my face. Then I turn to Key. I can see that he still feels awkward.

"I'm sorry. My oppa doesn't think sometimes. Haha.." I try to laugh, to lighten up the atmosphere. It's not helping much...

 

"No, it's okay. Let's go to class now or we will be scolded for being late!" he tries to smile back.

"Oh, yeah! Let's go!" Sigh. This somehow feels like an escape from something very very awkward... A lucky escape.

 

 

 

 

After school. Soojin's in her room.

 

I'm so bored. I want to go out and do something fun! But it's late already... I guess I should do something fun tomorrow. It's Saturday after all! Hmm, what should I do?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear my phone vibrating on my computer desk.

 

From: K. K. <3

Hello. Thank you again :)

I apologised and everything turned out well!

 

Oh! He's talking about that girl again...

 

To: K.K. <3

I'm glad ^^

Life likes to make surprises sometimes, don't you think?

I recently made a new friend

because of a misunderstanding too. ^^

 

From: K.K. <3

Congrats!

I wonder who is it?

And who are u?

I'm so curious now ><

 

To: K.K. <3

Haha. I don't think I'll ever tell you though...

 

From: K.K. <3

Then don't.

 

What? So he's not really curious...

Bzzt..

Another message?

 

From: K.K. <3

I'll try to guess and u must tell

me when I'm right, OK? :)

 

??! How can he be like this? So sweet!~

 

To: K.K. <3

I'll pray that you never guess who I am,

but if the prayers won't work, I'll admit that it's me.

OTL

 

From: K.K. <3

Haha, OK.

I'm going to sleep now.

Sweet dreams Secret girl ^^

 

"UWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I laughed out loud from the sweetness of he's message. How can he be like this?!

 

"Soojin! What's wrong?" oppa runs into my room and asks, worriedly.

"It's nothing! I just read something funny..." I try to come up with an excuse.

"You're a horrile liar!" I know. He notices my phone.

"Has it got something to do with your phone?" he looks at me while furrowing his eyebrows.

"No.." I answer while turing away.

"You know you won't fool me." I know!

"Go away oppa! It doesn't concern you!" I say as I push him out of my room.

"But Soojin~" he whines like a baby,who he certainly is.

"Goodnight oppa!" I close the door behind him.

"Fine!" he stomps he's feet.

"Sweet dreams Soojinnie!" Finally, he returns to his normal happy tone.

 

"Uwahahah!" I laugh again, remembering the text message after hearing oppa's words. Trying to do it quietly so oppa doesn't hear it this time.

 

To: K.K. <3

Sweet dreams to you too >^^<

 

 

I hope I can see him tomorrow~

While making up a bazzilion of scenarious of how we could meet, I fall asleep.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

The title and picture - misleading much? 

I'm evol, hehe.

Haaaaah~

Decided to update again before school starts ^ ^

I hope you liked it~

Thank you for reading!

Thank you for subscribing *_* So many subscribers! I'm so happy~

For the comments - thank you ^ ^

 

Love, S.O.