The Morning After...

His number = My chance

A/N Finally this chapter is fixed! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello~~~~ "You" now is/are SooJin! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

"OMO!" I screamed as I sat up from the awful noise. What is that??? I angrily asked myself.

 

It turned out to be oppa's alarm clock. I grumbled and got out of bed to turn it off. Oppa had purposely put it on my computer desk so that I would have to get out of bed to do that. Meanie!!... He had also put a note on it that said:

Dear, SooJin,

I didn't see your phone anywhere so I thought that your not-so-good brain had forgot to put an alarm. I know - I know you too well. No need to thank me!

Oppa has morning practise so you have to go to school alone. Promise me you'll run all the way to school, ok? I'll be watching from the football fields ^^

P.S. Call me when your volleyball practise has ended, so I can come and pick you up!!

 

Your MVP, Oppa ♥

 

So typical of him. He cares too much for me! I'm not a kid anymore, when will he understand that!? Aish.... He'll never change...

My phone...where exactly did I put my phone yesterday before going to sleep? I looked to my right. A pile of clothes.{...} Oh!

 

Flashback:

What. Did. I Just. Do. ???!

No... this is not real... this is not happening. NO! Nonononononno... I'm just going crazy.

I checked sent messages again.

 

NOOOO! I trew my phone away. I'm usually very careful with it but I couldn't care less right now...

I jumped in my bed and hid under the blanket. Then I slowly slid it down away from my face and looked in the direction I threw my phone.

"NO!" I yelled once again, jumping out of bed and throwing everything that was in my way in a big pile to hide my phone. After that I went back to bed while chanting: "It's just a bad dream, a bad dream. A bad dream. A bad dream! A bad dream? A bad dream..." and fell asleep.

End of flashback.

(I wonder how crazy would that look from a side...)

The chant didn't work...Damn... It's reality. No, I don't want to deal with this. I have enough problems already. My chance has been wasted because of my, as oppa says, not-so-good brain...

I really am stupid. Sigh...

 

I desided to leave my phone as it was for now.

 

After eating chicken sallad that oppa had made for me (yes, yesterday really was a very rare exception) and doing all the other things you do in the morning usually, I was about to leave. I was very surprised about myself because I had gotten ready to go very quickly. I sooo will be on time today!

Then I remembered my phone. Oh, no!

 

I took of my shoe that I had already put on and ran to my room. Forgetting about the incident from yesterday, I searched for it, determined. I didn't want to be late, but I really had to have my phone. What would oppa think if I didn't answer a call or a text? He'd go crazy! And then kill me for making him so worried... Well, not literally.

 

Yes! Found it! I didn't even have the time to look at the screen, I grabbed it and ran. These kinds of times are the only ones when I'm happy that the school is so close to home...

I practically ran to school. I only slowed down when I got close enough to not miss the beginning of the first lesson. I panted and huffed while bending over with my hands on my knees.

 

"SooJin!" I heard him yell.

Oh, he's so guilty this time for me being late.

He ran over and said: "SooJin, are you okay? You actually ran to school?"

I could feel that he's trying to hold in his laughter.

I straightened my back, gave him a glare and started walking away. This will be his punishment.

"Hey, SooJin! What's wrong?" he sounded worried. Heh, that's what you get for being so obsessive, you idiot. "Answer me! Did something happen? Hey! Stop ignoring me!" Finally I reached my class door. I thought he would leave me then but I underestimated him. He followed me into class. I already don't have any friends in this class and now he'll embarrass me. Great. Can't really wish for more when my life's so perfect. ... I got to my desk, and took my books out of my bag, still standing.

 

"SooJin! Stop that! Did I do something wrong? Tell me! Hey! What's wrong? You're making me worried. SooJin! Seriously."

 

I sooo wanted to get in a hole in that moment. A lot of eyes were on us. Even Kibum's!! I would yell back at oppa, but he's punnishment is to not hear anything from me today. Too bad it's like punnishing myself too...

"Aish.... How can you be like that..." Do I sense giving up? Finally!

"Oh, hey Key!"

"Hi, hyung." Hmm? Who's that?

"I totally forgot you're in the same class as SooJin!" Oppas friend? Oppa looked at me.

"Curious are we?" he said with an evil grin. "Since your not talking to me, I might as well ignore you. Humph. Bye, Key. I'll see you when it's lunch break."

"OK, bye." Oppa walked away, leaving me as curious as I ever get. I crossed my arms and pouted watching him leave. I glanced at the other guy. Key, was it? A weird name. I giggled. He glared at me. I stopped giggling. I guess I won't get any information from him... Dang... Seriously, this is more of a punnishment for myself...

 

***

 

History can get really boring.... I had already stopped listening after the first 5 minutes. I wanted to look at my love, but the girl that sat in front of me had overdone her perm VERY much and I couldn't really see him. Might as well do something more interesting. I slowly took my cellphone out of my pocket. Hmm, hmm? What's that? A new message? 0:24? So late?! Who would--- K.K.??!!

"OMO!" I shouted and covered my mouth with my hand after feeling people turning their heads to my direction.

"Does this sound so shocking to you, SooJin-shi? It shouldn't because you had to read this at home."

I blushed, and wanted to stay silent but knew I had to answer. "No, I... umm.. just remembered something..."

"Good thing your at least thinking about things from the past in your history lesson." the teacher said, trying to sound sarcastically funny. Good thing you've taken Dr. House as your role model. He's cool. But some people are just not meant to be like that. You're one of 'some people'. I kept my thoughts to myself. I don't try to get on teachers good side, neither I want to get on their bad side. Neutral is good.

 

Being very pleased with he's words, the teacher continued on with boring stuff that I don't feel like mentioning.

Meanwhile I continued on with my phone. And it. THE message. OMO OMO OMO OMO! I don't feel like opening it, but I can't just ignore it either. When the lesson ends. I don't want to lose my phone, if the teacher notices it.

 

Ring. Ding. Dong. It's the bell! I grabbed my phone, but stopped before opening it. I already know what he'll ask: Who are you? Or something like that. It's predictable. I watched Kibum leave the classroom. Buhuhuuu~

 

OK. I can do this~!

"SooJin are you still curious? I'll tell you if you talk to me!" Jinki-oppa said while standing by my class's door. I answered with a glare.

"Seriously, what's wrong. She's been like that since morning. Did I really do something?" he whined while walking away down the hall.

"Don't worry. She's a girl. Girls tend to do that a lot." It was Jinki's friend Minho who said this. I know him from before when I used to hang out with oppa more. I'm surprised oppa still has friends. He's been so over protective of me recently that I thought he doesn't have any friends anymore. I'm glad I was wrong, that would've been sad.

 

Back to the message. I'm ready for whatever's written in there.

Click.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From : K.K. <3

 

Are u drunk?

 

 

...---...---

"WHAT?!!"

 

-------------------------------------

A/N Ohohohohoo~ While I still have the chance to use the net, I'll post another chapter :D

Thank you for reading! <3