By Chance

His number = My chance

 

From: K. K. <3

Oh, I see. Then maybe u're staying after

practise to watch me?

If so, I'll try to find u in the crowd. Ha.

 

To: K. K. <3

What? You play volleyball?

Since when?

 

From: K. K. <3

Are u serious? U say u like me

 but don't even know what I like to

 do the most... What kind of a person are u? !!

 

To: K. K. <3

I thought you like basketball. ><

I'm dissapointed in myself.

I usually just watch you in the clasroom...

 

Did I just send that?! I said I'm going to be honest but not his much! No! Damn... Too late to change anything now. Oh, well! Let's continue that way. And then the only thing that's left to do is to never let him find out who I really am! That's a perfect plan. Great in it's simpleness.

 

To: K. K. <3

 I mean... I meet you only there.

I don't really follow you around or anything like that...

 

From: K. K. <3

I see. So u're in the same class as me.

This makes it a lot easier

 to find out who u really are. Haha

 

Oh, dang it! I didn't mean to do that. What happened to my simple-but-great plan?! I guess stupidness is stronger than anything in my head....

 

To: K. K. <3

I'll go watch you if you want me to.

But that just makes it even easier doesn't it?

 

From: K. K. <3

It does.

 

To: K. K. <3

I guess I won't go then. ;P

 

"SooJin! I'm going out. Do you want to come with me?" I hear oppa yell from downstairs as I click Send for the last text.

I go out of my room and yell back: "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the cafe with a few of my friends from school. Are you coming then?"

Friends + school = could be Kibum!

"I'm going!" I run to my room and quickly change my clothes to a grey hoodie, black leggings and short black skirt. I also put on some accessories and white sneakers.[picture]

 

So excited, so excited! Gotta send a message to Kibum before I get too excited and forget.

 

To: K. K. <3

I'm going out. TTYL?

 

A bit later. At the cafe

 

It's been a while since I've come here.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" oppa says smiling, as if he read my mind.

"Yeah."

Even though Jinki-oppa has asked me if I'll come as usual even after 'that' time, I have replied with a 'No' every time. He must be very happy too cuz I'm starting to become like I was before.

We enter the cafe.

"Hey, Minho!" oppa yells. People are turning their heads to see what's the noise about.No need to worry, that's just my crazy brother, being the crazy person he is.

"Hey. Oh, hi SooJin! Now this is a surprise! Finally decided to crawl out of your cave?" Minho answers as we lessen the ditance between us by walking over to him.

"Yes. I'm fully awaken from my winter sleep now!" We all laugh and sit down. Oppa is now sitting next to Minho and I'm on the other side of the table facing Minho.

"What was up with you today at school?"

"Just the usual – a bad beginning of the day."

"No need to explain. I got it. But why direct your anger towards Jinki-hyung?"

"Because he was partly guilty for me being late for school. If not for his wor-"

"Hi hyung, hi Minho!" I hear a familiar voice behind my back.

 

'Familiar voice's' POV

 

I enter the usual meeting place – the cafe – and search for Minho and Jinki-hyung. I spot them. But something's different this time. They have someone else with them. A girl.Who's that?

"Hi hyung, hi Minho!" I say, secretly trying to hold in my curiosity to find out who's the girl.

"Hey hyung."

"Hi, Key!"

The girl turns her head. Now she's facing me. Jinki-hyungs girlfriend?!

Why is she here?

Since there isn't any other place to sit, I sit down next to that girl. SooJin, was it?

"You two know each other already, right?" Jinki asks.

"Unfortunately, yes..." she wispers only for her to hear, but my hearing's good and I hear her words. Stupid girl. She being here just made my mood go down! I'll try to ignore her presence.

"We do." I answer hyung's question since she didn't. I hope this won't turn into something very awkward.

 

SooJin's POV

 

Great, just great. The person I wanted to meet the least is now here. Why is he even oppa's friend? They're nothing alike! How can they have something in common! And it's even 'better' because the only free place was next to me and he's now sitting there. This is how this cafe makes my return? Do you not want me here? Fine! I won't come. No, wait. I'll come, cuz you don't want me to! HA!

 

Oppa, Minho and Key-or-whatever start the usual chat about school or something like that. I'm not sure cuz I'm not really listening. My mood's not that good anymore. I'm playing with my hands and my phone. I accidentally push one button. The screen lights up.Hm? A new message?

"SooJin!" oppa yells.

"What?" I ask, pulled out of my thoughts.

"What do you want to eat?" I suddenly get excited. Food is yummy!

"I don't know oppa! I haven't been here for so long! Can you choose for me?" I ask in a cute kind of way, to annoy oppa. It's not that he doesn't like cute girls, it's just that he's bothered by it when I do it.

"Oh-kay. " he slowly answers giving me a 'wth?' look, then asks the others what they want. It didn't work as annoyement but he's cofused. I maybe apologised for my behaviour before, but that doesn't mean I'm not mad anymore and am not going to get my revenge.

 

I feel stares coming from my right. It's Key, no need to look. He's probably angry, but I still don't get what he meant by what he said. Why should I leave oppa? How is that even possible? Oh, well. Maybe someday... The message! I forgot. I grab my phone and say: "I'm going to the girl's room."

"Be careful!" oppa says before I walk away.

"What should I be careful of? I'm just going to a restroom!" I laugh from amazement. He really amazes me sometimes.

"Doesn't matter. A lot of things can happen even in the toilet. For example-"

"Shut up. I don't want to get scared of a toilet, okay?" I hear Minho chuckling. "I'm going."

"Fine, fine." oppa gives up. But, while walking away, I hear "She never listens!" He'll never give up, will he?

Back to the message. It's from Kibum.

 

From: K.K. <3

I'm going out too!

Who knows maybe we'll run into each other?

What do u think?

 

Aww! That's kind of romantic~ I can't believe he thought of that. It's so sweet. Yet nothing much, but sounds sweet for me~

 

To: K. K. <3

Who knows!

That would be very lucky for me.

What about you?

Well, you wouldn't know, I guess, since you don't know who I am.

Or maybe you do now? :O

 

I get a quick reply.

 

From: K. K. <3

Then how about saying that you met me, if you do?

Or would it make it too easy to find out who you are?

 

Oh! That's interesting!

 

To: K. K . <3

That sounds interesting.

It's a chance close to zero, but if I do, I'll tell.

GTG now. TTYL?

 

A quick reply once again.

 

From: K. K. <3

It's a promise!

If u want then why not TTML?

It's not a burden for me ^^

 

OK, I should go back now or I'll need to find an excuse to, why I'm here for so long...

 

 

 

-------------------------

 A/N

It should be a little different [the messages are supposed to be blue] but I'm too lazy to edit. And I don't hav the time to. :// Sorry