All

His number = My chance

 

"...has to avoid situations that make her stressed, she can't overwork herself. Tell her to rest alot. And of course she has to continue taking the medicine." I hear an unfamiliar voice speaking.

"That's all for now. If you have any more questions or problems feel free to contact me."


"Yes, thank you very much doctor. I'll be sure to inform her about all this. Thank you again for coming." I recognise my oppa's voice.

"I'll walk you to the frontdoor."

"That would be very nice of you." I hear the door shut and the voices slowly fading away. I'm in my bed again, I suppose. I don't bother opening my eyes. I still feel a bit tired. I turn to my left with closed eyes and feel a sudden presence.

Is someone still here? I think.

 

"Who are you?" I bluntly ask, still feeling the effect of my sleeping mode.

"It's Kibum. Are you feeling okay, Soojin?" he asks. He's voice sounds a bit worried. I smile, my eyes still closed. A good dream, I see.

"I'm okay, as long as you're with me." And then I see his smile infront of me. Oh, that smile I've come to love so much... And I fall into dreamland once again.

 

 

 

*sounds of things falling down*

"What is it now..." I mumble half asleep.

"Oh, Soojin-ah, are you awake?"

"Now, I am..." I grumble, my grumpy side showing since I've just been woken up.

"Sorry, I dropped some things on accident." he gives me an apologetic look.

"No... It's okay" I answer suddenly feeling guilty for being so annoyed without a proper reason. "I've been sleeping too much anyways. I have to get up."

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" oppa asks while picking up things from the ground.

"Yes." I state, sitting up in my bed.

 

"Are you sure? The doctor said that you can rest home for a day if you want to."

"No I'll go. I don't want to miss school because of something so minor..."

"It's not minor, Soojin!" oppa suddenly turns to me with a concerned look on his face. "Your health is very important!"

"Yeah, I guess..." I shrug my shoulders.

"It is!!"

 

"Okay, " I give up. "But I still want to go tomorrow!"

"Well, if you really want to...The doctor also said that you can't stress too much, can't overwork yourself and have to rest alot. And also, continue taking the medicine."

"I know that already..." I say in an 'obviously' tone.

"By the way, just a minute ago I walked Key to the door. He was very worried about you! But he said he had to leave.."

 

What?! He stayed for so long?! I'll thank him for that tomorrow at school.

"I'm going now. Sleep well~" oppa finishes exiting the room.

How can I sleep when I've slept the whole day almost?! Sigh...

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning~" Kibum sings as he enters the classroom.

I have come very early to school because I didn't feel like sleeping since I have slept almost the whole day yesterday.

 

I can't help staring at that smile. I missed it already. I missed how it made my heart feel warm and nice. How it made me happy and all smiles.

Unexpectedly, our gazes meet. I quickly turn away as my face flushes a bright red color. Gosh, I hope he didn't notice I was staring!

 

Somehow it feels weird. Like someone, more like Kibum is still watching me. It makes me feel nervous. Why is he looking at me? Will he ask me why I was staring? This is so embarrassing...

I am looking down at my hands that are put in my lap as I notice some movement infront of me. I automatically look up. And regret it right after I do it.

Kibum is sitting in the seat in front of me and if that's not enough he is facing me.

"Annyeong," he says and waves. I snap out of it. I was staring again..

"A-annyeong," I stutter. Damn, I stuttered!

"You're Soojin, right?"

"Y-yes, I am," He knows my name! Kyaa!

"You were absent yesterday, right?"

"Y-yes." Was he worried about me?! Oh GAWD! ANIETGGNKSJJKFSHE!

"I knew it!" He says, seemingly prasing himself? It looked so cuute!

"Well, yesterday the class decided to go to Seoul, for the Yearly Autumn Festival. It's this Friday and we also decided to stay overnight since we all want to watch the fireworks. So we'll be back on Saturday, early in the afternoon. What do you say?"

 

"I-I—" He doesn't let you finish as he cuts you off saying: "Do you wanna come?" he's eyes sparkling like a little childs whose waiting for their parrents permission to go to the playground.

"I-I guess..." I shyly answer. He grins.

"Great! Well, I hope you come! It will be fun!" he finishes and goes to his seat.

I hope so, I smile to myself.

I look forward to it!~

 

 

 

"What?!!" oppa yells at me after I tell him about the Festival.

(I skipped the volleyball practice, btw.)

"A festival in Seoul? Overnight?! You're not going anywhere, missy!"

"But, oppa! I'm a big girl now! And you sound like a mom! It's ridiculous! You're my brother!"

"I don't care how I sound! You're not going! If I can't go with you you're not going anywhere!"

 

I knew it would be like this. Oppa wouldn't let me go without him. I know Seoul is quite a few hours away from here and I've never really been anywhere with my new classmates. This would be our first trip together! Maybe I would even make some new friends like this! (Usually, there were Hyoni and Suyoon who went with me too, or oppa himself.)

"But, oppa! I really really really times hundred want to go!" I shake his hand and whine like a spoilt kid.

"Sigh, Soojin..."

After a pause, oppa's face lits up.

"I have an idea!" he finds his phone and dials a number.

"What are you doing?" I question him, confused.

"I'm calling Key. I'll ask him to look after you."

I repeated the words a few times in my head to register what he had just said.

 

"... WHAT?! No! That's embarrassing!" I only recently became acquainted with Key and oppa's already trying to ruin our freshly made friendship?! God, please don't let him do it! I won't be able to look Key in the eye if oppa does this!...

"Hello, Key. It's Jinki. Hey, I was wondering, are you going to that festival in Seoul this Friday? Together with your class."

 

I try to get the phone away from oppa and mouth 'no''s, 'shut up''s and all those things to oppa so he would just stop, but I fail miserably.

"Maybe you'll change your mind?"

 

What. Is. Going. on. Key's not going? And Jinki wants him to change his mind?!

NO! PLEASE, DEAR OPPA, DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I'M BEGGING YOUU!

"Oppa, don't do this, please!" I whisper-shout. I don't want Key to know that I'm listening to their conversation.

 

"I need your help with something. Well, someone." Jinki looks at me and grins, still holding me back so I don't take his phone away.

"I need you to look after Soojin. Please, Key? With a cherry on top?" oppa asks cutely.

I facepalm and walk away.

I give up. My life is ruined now anyways... OTL

 

"Really?? Thank you so much! I owe you, Key! Okay, bye. Gotta go now. See you at school tomorrow."

 

"OPPA! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NOW!" I yell, running back to him.

 

"Oh, and one more thing, Key," he smiles that innocent yet devilsh smile at me again. He didn't hang up yet??

"I- " "Oh, that? Yes, it was Soojin!" Did he hear my yelling??

I cover my mouth with my hand and wait for oppa to continue. He put's a hand on his phone's speaker.

"Key says Hi!" he still has that devililsh smile on his face.

I flush, hard. Why do I keep getting embarrassed in front of Key!?

"Hahaha, now she's all blushing!" I hear Key's laugh through the phone.

HILARIOUS, REALLY.

After hiting my oppa on the head and hearing his "What was that for?" I stomp to my room angrily.

Those idiots!

Now I can clearly see, why they're friends. They're the same! Those pabos... Grr...

 

 

A/N

I'm sorry sorry sorry xtimes sorry for neglecting my work :((

But a big THANK YOU for being patient and waiting for me!!

The last week has been a very great experience for me. I've gained more confidence in my writing and also have inspiration so I shall now be more frequent in my updates (I hope...)

 

THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING, SUPPORTING!!!

 

Love, S.O.