Being

His number = My chance

 

Key's POV

 

This is so awkward... Just a few hours ago at school I asked Jinki-hyung why was Soojin absent from school and he immediately told me to come visit her.

I think this is somehow to repay for the embarrassement he caused me just a few days ago.

If it really is, then he's not doing a very great job, because this is quite uncomfortable too...

I barely know Soojin and I'm already visiting her when she's absent.

Like I'm really in love with her.

I hear Jinki-hyung talking to someone and turn around.

"Hi, Soojin." I wave to her. Her face dropps. Was she expecting someone else?

 

Soojin's POV

 

I guess I misheard Key for Kibum because the person that has come to visit me is actually Key, not who I expected.

Why is he even visiting me?

I try to smile.

"Hi, Key." I walk up to the couch and sit down next to Key. Keeping a bit of space between us to not make it any more awkward than it already is.

Oppa is sitting on the other side of him with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh, Soojin! We were about to drink coffee. Do you want it too?" he suddenly speaks.

"Umm.... yea..."

"Okay. I'll go make it for you! Just wait a bit~" he finishes as he dissappears in the kitchen.

I follow him with my eyes, then turn to face Key.

He has an apologetic look on his face.

Then he speaks in a low voice: "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have come. We barely know each other. It's just that... Your brother... I think he's kind of trying to make up for the embarrassement he caused me last week. That's why he told me to come..."

I chuckle. "That sounds like my oppa!"

He chuckles too, quitely.

After a few seconds of silence, I speak up.

"But it's okay. It's nice to know that someone cares about me."

"N-no, I-I just- I was just w-wondering why you were a-absent." he flushes hard.

"Key," I put my palm on his hand, "you don't have to be so shy about it~ It's okay to care for someone." I smile.

He looks at me. Obviously, shocked from what I just did.

"Pff.." I let out a muffled laugh.

 

Then I literaly start rolling on the couch while laughing my arse off.

"Oh, god! If you just saw your expression! HAHAHAHAH!!"

"W-what?"

"HHAHA! Key, I was just messing with you! Hahahah!"

"Y-you! I can't believe it. She was messing with me..." he says, more to himself than anyone else, while I continue laughing.

"It's crazy, but you've left me speechless. No one ever does that." He crosses his arms on his chest and pouts.

 

I stop.

Hmm? Hmm? Where have I heard that before?

"I'm back~" my oppa sings. Oh well, whatever.

He gives me the cup of coffee.

"Thank you~"

"You're welcome~" he sits back in his place.

"Key! What's wrong with your face?"

"What is it?" Key says, forgetting what just happened.

"It's as red as a tomato!"

"Pff... HAHAHAHAhahHAhahahAH!" I let out another laugh, not caring about anything at the moment.

"What?" oppa is still confused.

"You really are siblings.." Key mumbles, loud enough for us to hear.

I just continue laughing till... I faint.

_______________________________________________

A/N  

Thank you for reading~

Sorry that it's so short but I just wanted to update because school's ending soon and I still have a lot to do, so I probably won't have time for anything else...

Which means - no updates for at least a week and a half... Maybe more...

Thanks to my subscribers~

Please, wait for me~ :3

Love, S.O.

 

P.S. Off topic - I am so embarrassing -_-

I have a something in my life, that is kind of similar to my story....

Oh god...