Chocolate milk

His number = My chance

 

SooJin's POV

 

Just like any other normal person, I have feelings.

It hurts sometimes.

Being hated but not knowing the reason hurts.

Am I really such a bad person?

I never knew...

 

I'm feeling depressed. After being left with Key and talking a bit, I feel bad. I don't get it. Why he hates me and why he wants me to leave my oppa? And how is that even possible?!

 

I'm in my room, laying on my bed and thinking. It's already quite late and I should probably sleep. Oppa already came home but I haven't met him, because I was in my room the whole time. Thinking. I may not do it very well, but I feel like doing it when I have a lot on my mind. Right now is that time.

 

I feel my phone vibrating. A new message.

 

From: K. K. <3

Are u asleep already?

 

Wow, this is surprising!

 

To: K. K. <3

Yes, I am. -_-zZ

Not!

You surprised me with your message!

What's up? ^^

 

From: K. K. <3

This is kind of embarassing but I

need an advice and I didn't know who else to ask...

 

Are you serious?!

 

To: K. K. <3

Spit it out! ^^

 

From: K. K. <3

I made a girl sad. I had a wrong/bad impression

of her and said some things to her that I regret...

 

Advice for this?! It seems that he trusts me...

 

To: K. K. <3

You should aplogise, of course!

Explain the situation and I'm sure she'll understand!

 

From: K. K. <3

Easy to say...

Are u sure she'll understand?

 

To: K. K. <3

Well, if the bad impression was

wrong and she's actually a nice girl,

then it should be okay. ^^

 

From: K. K. <3

I'll try to do that then.

Thanks. I'll let u sleep now.

Goodnight

 

To: K. K. <3

You're welcome, always.

Goodnight to you too~

 

 

Friday.

 

It's been 2 days (this is the third) since that thing in the cafe and I'm still a little depressed. I've been thinking about it. A lot. But I still don't get it... Why he hates me? Also, I had a litle chat [through text messages, of course. Haven't made any progress with him in real life...] with Kibum about that girl he told me about. He says she seems to be avoiding him. I understand her. I've kind of been avoiding Key too. I didn't even go to the volleyball practice yesterday! I've never done that... But I don't want to meet him. Back to that girl, I really want to know who she is. Who is she to Kibum?! Why does he care so much for her?

 

Lunch break.

 

I'm in my classroom, searching for my wallet.

"Hurry up, SooJin! We won't have enough time to eat!" says HyoNi.

"I'm sure I put it in here... Aish! You can go without me, I'll go when I find it."

"Okay. But you better hurry up! You know yourself, don't you? You're not the fastest eater."

"I know, I know! Now, go!" I yell with fake angry voice.

"We're going!" SuYoon answers and drags HyoNi away.

Sigh. I guess I didn't put it in my bag. I could tell oppa, but then he'll probably give he's lunch to me and won't have anything for himself. I don't want that...

 

I went out of the classroom and up the stairs to the rooftop.I'll just sit here for the lunch break. Breathe some fresh air, I can handle not eating till I get home... Probably...

 

Key's POV

 

Sitting at a table in the cafeteria with Minho and Jinki-hyung.

Jinki-hyung: "I don't see SooJin anywhere. I'm worried." he says with a worried expression.

"There! Her friends!" Minho points towards the cafeteria's door.

"She's not with them? I'll go ask where she is." Minho and I nod.

I see him going up to the girls and try to read from their expressions to understand what's going on.

Jinki-hyung looks worried. He comes back.

"SooJin couldn't find her wallet. She's in her classroom still looking for it. I'll go get her."

"Wait!" I stop him. "Can I go?"

"Huh?" Jinki-hyung is confused.

"She probably didn't come because she doesn't have her wallet, right?"

"Knowing her, that could be it. And?"

 

"Well, I have some extra money. I'll buy something for her. Plus, I have to talk to her. Alone. So this would be a good opportunity."

"Oh, yeah, I don't have any extra money with me... I'll pay you back!"

"I'm going."

"See you later." Jinki-hyung says.

"See ya." Minho says.

 

I didn't think it would be so easy to convince him, knowing how protective of her Jinki-hyung is. But I'm glad, because I really need to apologise.

I go up to the counter. Hmm, what should I buy? I should've asked what she likes! Damn.. Oh, I know!

 

I really hope she'll like it, I think as I make my way to the classroom. She's not here. Where could she be? Hmm. I go up the stairs and open the door to the rooftop. There she is.

The wind is blowing her hair and she has a slight frown on her face. She seems to be in deep thoughts. "So pretty." says a voice in my head. I'm not sure if agree, but I wouldn't say she's not, either.

 

Snaping out of it, I carefully and quietly make my way to her. Then I take the chocolate milk I brought. I hope she won't be scared by this. Then wave it in front of her face. She turns to me with a smile on her face: "Opp-" stops, noticing it's not who she thought it was. The smile dissapears. A blank expression shows."Oh, it's you Key." she monotonlysays, then turns away and sits in her previous position.

 

Sigh. I sit down next to her. I look at her. She just stares straight forward with that same frown, trying to ignore my presence.

 

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

 

 

"What?" she suddnely has her whole attention to me. I twitch. She heard.

"I-I mean, I'm so-sorry..." Damn I stuttered! I'm not the type of a person that apologises often.

"For what?" she asks, staring me straight in the eye, intently.This is awkward, but I have to tell.

"For everything..."

"And that would be..?"

 

"For calling you a B, having that bad attitude towards you, telling you all those stupid things." ...

There's a moment of silence before she continues our conversation.

"Before I accept the apology, I would like to hear your reason, because I was totally dumbfounded when you did all those things."

"OK. I'll tell.." I loudly breathe in a whole lot of air to calm down and start talking.

"Grrrrrrr."...

"Was that your stomach?" I ask, trying to hold in my laugh. She nods, while holding her stomach and looking at the ground, probably trying to hide her blush.

Now, that totally ruined the serious moment... But I'm glad. It kind of broke the ice that was between us.

I give her the chocolate milk and chocolate and vanilla filled bread I bought.

She shyly takes it and afterwards, while she's eating I explain everything.

 

SooJin's POV

 

Stupid stomach, giving away my thoughts about food and eating... Key gives me chocolate milk and 2 pieces ofbread,which I gladly accept. My hungriness is bigger than anything right now!

I'll also be a better listener when my stomach will be filled and calmed.

 

"Can I start?" he asks. I nod.

He tells me everything, startingfrom that morning three days ago.

When he finishes all I can think of is:I'm glad. Very glad, it was only a misunderstanding.

"Apology accepted." I say, after I eat the last bite. I get up to leave. I start walking, but he's not following. I turn my head.He looks a bit sad.

"Aren't you coming?" He's face lights up as soon as he hears my words. What's he so happy about? Haha! I smile.

 

"You smile, I smile."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

SO SORRY!!!!!!!!

I finally got the Internet TT_TT 

I'm so happy~~~~

I really, from all my heart want to apologise for not updating for so long!

Please forgive me!

 

 

.....Also.... I will probably update only once or twice a week because school is ending soon and I still have a LOT of stuff to do -_-

Thank you for reading! 

 

<3, S.O. 

P.S. I don't get it, why are the pictures so small suddenly? ://