Almost

His number = My chance

 

Soon came Friday, the day of the festival. I have been busy all week doing all kinds of asignments. I haven't gotten much sleep. But I'm excited! This has got to be good~ Fireworks, classmates, yummy food, fun.

 

After listening to the list of things not to do at the festival, my oppa finally let me go. Because of him I am almost late for the bus.

It is 3 PM now. The afternoon classes were free for us so we could leave a bit earlier for the festival.

Again I can say that I'm lucky my home is close to school. I had the time to go home, leave my books and take a change of clothes. Others had to take it all with them. Poor humans! Books are heavy!

 

My heart is beating fast as I walk up to the bus. Thump, thump, thump. I have to calm down. I breath in deeply and slowly let the air out. I'm going.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I say cheerfully to the bus driver, while getting on the bus.

"Annyeong, mis!" he smiles back.

A good start!

Then I turn to my classmates. Oh gosh, where am I going to sit??!

I slowly walk past the seats that are taken, looking for an empty seat. Everyone's already gotten comfortable in their seats and are talking, joking and laughing. I want to join it sooner!

I stop in my tracks.

Is this for real? Is this fate? Is this a gift from above?

 

I notice that there's a free place right next to the perfect smile.

Kibum. He's chatting to some friends right now, but the seat next to him is free. Thump, thump. The loud heartbeats are back. Calm down, Soojin. You just have to go up to him and ask: "Is this seat free?" or "Can I sit here?" or... maybe I shouldn't ask anything? What to do?? I have almost reached him, godgodgodgodgod, what do I do now?

 

"Oh, Soojin!"

Huh? Who said my name?

"Come sit with me! Over here!"

 

...

 

 

It's Key.

 

No, not now! Key... please, no, not now... I hesitate. I want to sit with Kibum...

"Soojin. You know you have to," he states seriously. Oppa. That was enough to get me going.

Sorry, Kibum, another time.

"...Hey, Key." I say as I sit down next to him.

"We haven't talked in a while, have we?" Key asks smiling mischievously at me.

"We haven't... not since.."

"Pff." I turn to him. Is he trying to hold in his laugh? I frown.

"Sorry, pff, I just remembered th-hahahahHAHHa" he starts laughing like crazy.

"Stop it!"

"But it's, hahahahaHHAHhaha, so funny!" he doesn't stop.

"Hmph." I turn away and cross my arms.

"Hhahaha... sorry, but it's really funny. I just-hahaha!!" he covers his mouth with his hand.

 

 

 

"...sorry," he continues after he's calmed down.

"..."

"Sorry."

"..."

I feel a motion beside me.

"Sorry..." he whispers softly right beside my ear. I feel shivers run down my spine.

"Waah, don't do that!" I push him away.

He chuckles slightly."At least now you answered~"

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N "Sorry..." Key whispers right beside your ear.

"Sorry this chapter is so short... But the author is lazy..."

 

Trolololol :D Creepyyy~~

But I am sorry, because this is so short and crappy and all that.

But I had to update before midnight! And I really wanted to update and was afraid I would be too late, so I just stopped writing when I thouht that there is little time left...

 

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR READING AND EVERYTHING!

 

Love, S.O.