The chance?

His number = My chance

It was a late Sunday evening. I was sitting on the couch in the living room and watching TV. Some old boring movie was on but I had nothing better to do anyway.

 

My umma was sleeping already and my oppa had just gone to the kitchen to get some food for himself. Chicken, I suppose. 'Cuz he just looves chicken! I was just about to go and get some snacks for myself too, but as I was standing up I noticed something - my oppa's phone was on the table!!

 

At that moment I got an excellent idea. I looked around to make sure no one was around, took my phone and snuck up to my oppa's one. 

 

I hope he's not coming back yet.

 

I was unsure for a while, but then I thought:

This could be my only chance!  So I grabbed the phone and started scanning through the contact list.

"K...K...K..."  Could it be, he doesn't have it?  

 

I almost lost hope, but didn't stop. And there it was. Kim Kibum  written so perfectly.

"God, Jinki! Why do you have so many numbers?!" I mumbled. Then  I quickly wrote it down on my phone and saved it as K.K. <3

 

"He he..."

 

"What's so funny ______-ah?"

 

"OMO!" I jumped. It was my oppa.

 

"What's wrong" he eyed me suspiciously.

"What are you doing? Is that my phone?" He pointed he's finger at it, with an annoyed look.

 

"No... I mean... Yes! It is your phone! I... ummm... I was just bored and I thought I could get some new wallpapers from your phone. Yeah. That."

 

"Can't you use the internet for that?" he asked while sitting down with his hands full of chicken filled bowls. I knew it. Chicken, it is.

 

"I hadn't thought of that..." I really hadn't.

 

"Sometimes I wonder, where do you acctually come from and who you are, 'cuz you totally seem out of space!"

 

"Look who's talking!!" I said angrily while holding in my laughter.

 

"What?" he had that I'm-not-guilty look on his face.

 

"Nooothing~~  Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now, so, Goodnight~"

 

"Be careful on your way to your room, your people might come back for you!" he warned, as I was about to leave.

 

"Shut up!" I laughed and left.

 

Now that was easy.

 

----------------

TEEHEE!