Fate

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked to the café near her workplace a little after work at the psychologist clinic and sat down at the corner as she drank her cup of coffee, she was evaluating her clients and was busy diagnosing them when someone tapped on her table and she looked up to see the same blonde guy “oh it's you!” She said, her finger in mid-air before saying “I'm sorry I forgot your name…”

He laughed “it's Jackson Wang.. I'm so hurt Cho Nari. I remembered your name and waited for your phone call.” She laughed “Except that you said to call you if I ended the book. I'm not even halfway through the book!” He laughed as he sat down opposite her “you're drinking coffee?” He asked and she nodded as he frowned before giving her his cup of iced lemon tea and taking her coffee “You know, if you're really into losing your weight, iced lemon tea would be fine.”

She stared at the iced lemon tea with her pen in her hand before she looked at Jackson “I just wanted to ask… if a doctor says I'm severely underweight, is it bad or good?” Jackson looked at her “it's bad. I mean, I am no doctor but I can tell it's bad.” She looked at him “why?” He sigh “For every weight… good is when it is average and bad is when it is under the average or over the average. Let's say for your patients. What is good is people with a normal mindset.” He said as his eyes bore into her very own brown orbs.

“When a patient displays an excessive set of actions, he or she is deem as not normal and you diagnose her with a condition. When a patient displays too little set of actions, he or she is also not normal and you diagnose them with a condition. When a patient is perfectly normal but displays some actions differently, they are still a mental illness patient and that can never change. Like wise your weight, a normal person have this weight and this range but you are below the range so it's you having a condition and almost like your patient, you are not deem normal.” She was staring at Jackson with much amazement “you're pretty interesting” she said and he laughed.

“Interesting and single but ready to mingle!” He said and she laughed. “So.. what kind of boyfriend is your boyfriend?” He asked, taking a sip of her coffee that was switched with his as she thought “I have no idea. He is pretty much a caring guy but he doesn't express it well and he is pretty loving except that he doesn't show it to me.. he is a kind person I guess and how he shows his love to me is to pinpoint my flaws and tell me how to improve on it.” Jackson’s ears perked up “pin… pinpoint your flaws? To improve?” She nodded “It's what all guys do for their girlfriends.”

Jackson’s brow furrowed “Mark has never pinpoint Seora’s flaws or is it just me that doesn't know that?” Jackson smiled “But there are a few flaws that I can never change.” She frowned and Jackson looked at her “and what is that?” She frowned “My skin color, my face and my fats.” She sigh “He hates my white skin, he hates my face and told me to get plastic surgery so right now I'm trying my best to save up for plastic surgery and as for fats, I'll just exercise and eat salad.” Jackson was beyond shock at her devotion towards her boyfriend so far until she's willing to change each and every inch of herself for her boyfriend, even if she was a patient of herself. He watched her diagnose each patient before she helplessly gave up and slam her pen down as she stared at him “Feeling your eyes piercing and bore into my skull is scary. Can you please do your own…work?” She stared at how empty handed he is “Just what do you do for a living?” She ask as he stared at her and smiled “What do you think? Guess what I do.”

She rolled her eyes “Oh lord, I don’t really have time to play guessing games with you Jackson.” He smiled “Then why not we get to know each other?” She looked at her phone, it wasn’t ringing and that signaled that she had time for Jackson and his game. “Fine. Make it snappy.” Jackson smiled “So first, Cho Nari, what is your favorite color?” She raised a brow, amused. “I like the color purple. So first, Jackson Wang, what do you work as?” He laughed “Cute. I work a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter