Vow for everlasting love

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nervous?” Seora asked as Nari laughed “yeah. I pretty much feel a little bit nervous. I should be excited.” Seora laughed “it's alright. Even I was nervous when I needed to get married to Mark. It's normal.” Seora said and placed a strand of Nari’s hair back and did her make up for her. She wore a tube dress that layer downwards to a silk skirt that covered her legs. Seora helped to perm her hair to make it wavy before putting on a flower clip on her hair as she smiled. Chaos was happening at the other room, Jackson was wearing a black suit and had his hair styled up, but it wasn't because of Jackson that there's chaos. It's because of Jinyoung, Jinyoung was in charge of bringing the official marriage document for them to register their marriage and Jinyoung was still no where to be seen. Calling him was of no use because he had off-ed his phone.

20 minutes before the wedding and the door flung open, revealing a panting Jinyoung who was wearing his crumpled tuxedo with a brief case in hand “I hope I'm not late!” He said as Jackson smiled “right on time buddy. What happened?” He asked and Jinyoung laughed “I was handling some really last minute documents and unknowingly fell asleep at 4am.” He rubbed his nape sheepishly “I saw the decorations, cool by the way.” He grinned and Jackson smiled before hitting his shoulders “thanks buddy.” Jinyoung smiled and winked “Go knock ‘em out man.” He laughed and exit the area, Mark and Jinyoung standing behind him in the as he tried to compose himself, he wondered if Mark was also nervous like he was before. The place was decorated so beautifully, it was fully white and there's a red carpet from the end all the way to the door that's shut and decorated with gold handles and little bits of gold. From the door to the end, there were pictures of them taken from their marriage photo shoot.

On the left and right, there was a picture of them wearing hanbok with different poses on both side, the left was formal and the right was them smiling and laughing, probably at what Jackson said. The second photo was a picture of Jackson and Nari at the sea, Nari was wearing a white dress with a white hat, she was holding it down while Jackson was wearing a suit and hugged Nari, catching her by surprise. The one on the right was a picture of her sitting on a wooden stool with Jackson beside her, she was holding his hand and leaning on to him, smiling sweetly and he was smiling too. The third picture on the left was showing them looking at each other with so much love in a meadow of flowers and the other on the right was them leaning into each other, smiling. Being the typical childish kind of married couples, the last photo on the alter was the photo of them making funny faces up close and what is even more stupid is the fact that they had squashed their face together to make it even more stupid.

Jackson chuckled when he remembered how stunned the photographer was when both of them had chose that picture together and how shocked Nari was to hear that Jackson wanted a weird, ugly photo in the middle, at the end wall. Soon, the music played and Jackson stood straight up as the door opened, revealing a girl, in front of her were kids that were throwing petals and beside her stood Jackson’s dad. Jackson didn't want to invite his parents but he knew that she couldn't invite hers so he had no choice. His father gave her to Jackson as Jackson smiled and look at her “hi.” He said and she smiled “hi back.”

Soon, the guy started saying all there is to say as Jackson and Nari looked at each other with so much love that it is sort of cringey. “Do you, Cho Nari, take Jackson Wang as your lawfully wedded husband through thick and thin, through health and ill?” Nari smiled “I do.” The man asked Jackson the same thing and he smiled with a reply of “I Do.” Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter