Grand party

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How long are you going to take?!” Hyuk Jae called through gritted teeth. She rolled her eyes and came out in a white dress with a small brown leather belt around the waist as Hyuk Jae stared at her “exactly what are you wearing? It looks so ugly!” She frowned “Really?” she asked, her voice thick with sarcasm as Hyuk Jae nodded “But we are rushing for time.” She wore a beige colored heel and follow Hyuk Jae as they went to the party held by CEOs of companies. Hyuk Jae introduced her to everyone and was busy talking about businesses with them as she stood there, obviously bored before excusing herself to get a drink.

“Hey.” She heard, it sounded so familiar “Do I miss him so much that I am hearing him?” she asked with knitted brows before he tapped on her shoulder “Miss me so much that you are hearing me?” he teased and she stared at him “WHAT. HOW. WHY.” She asked in obvious shock as he grinned. “Well my best mate’s wife is stuck with Jun En because he's running a high fever so she decided to pass this year’s event and somehow, I seemed to be the only one available and since Seora don't trust me with Jun En, I ended up coming here.” He looked at her and smiled “damn. You look knock out gorgeous. White dresses make you look so innocent.” She rolled her eyes and punched him playfully “watch out idiot. I am a nasty badass girl. This innocent look is deceiving.”

He chuckled “I can't wait for you to kidnap me and torture me.” Suddenly, someone snake his arms around her and she turn to him “What are you doing?” He hiss into her ear “they were all waiting for you to come back.” She frowned “Hyuk Jae, it's boring.” He rolled his eyes “excuse me? I am earning money for you.” He seethed as Jackson laughed, causing him to stare at Jackson with daggers while Nari looked at Jackson quizzically “You earn money for her but she didn't need that. All she needs is your company .” Hyuk Jae stared at him, nostrils flaring “just who the are you?” He laughed “you don't need to worry about who I am.” Suddenly, someone came to the table “Dude, where have you been?! I thought you were messing around!”

A man in a suit came and Nari looked at him, she was about to say something about the man but Hyuk Jae beat her to it. “Well well well, isn't it Mark? Where's your wife?” He asked with a glimmer in his eyes as Mark turned his head towards the couple “my wife is taking care of my kid now.” His teeth was clenched and Nari felt a little uncomfortable. Hyuk Jae laugh “ah yes. Your wife playing the wife role. I should have kidnapped her back then.” That's when Nari’s blood run cold and Mark took Jackson away and Hyuk Jae laughed before dragging Nari away. Jackson stared at Mark who had dragged Jackson to the bar at the corner of the party and downed a shot of whiskey.

“Dude? What the was that all about? Besides, I don't get why you had to tell me to lie to people about Jun En being sick. I could have been the one to nanny him so why did you make seora stay at home?” Mark loosen his tie by a bit before he started. “5 years back, when we got married. I always brought seora along and you know that. After an incident 2 years ago, I swore to never bring seora to the darn hell dinner party again. 2 years ago, that ing bastard made a move on seora, like he would always make a move on her and she shove him off 3 years in a roll and she didn't even remember him but he was always pestering her. She even told him she had a kid and she was not comfortable with him randomly touching her and she drew the line. About 2 years ago, he almost kidnap her. He drugged her drink by paying the bartender and was about to drag her away when I caught him red handed. I didn’t really want to come to this party ever again but I had no choice!” He sigh as Jackson frown and patted his back “It's alright bro. That hyuk jae is ed up. We all know i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter