Adventurous

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hello. I'm Miss Kwon.” A girl, not older than 20 came in. “Oh hello! Good afternoon!” Nari said “I'm Cho Nari! Your psychologist! Let's start!” She said as she had the patient sit on the sofa as she started “Ok, do you know what you're diagnosed with?” She asked cheerily as the girl shook her head “I have no idea what's wrong with me but everyone around me suggested I come see a psychologist to help me. They said that I'm obviously not well.” She said timidly as Nari nodded before getting a clipboard with paper “okay. Let's start. You can share your story as to when you have symptoms, if you feel like you're not ready to share your story, we can start off with something about yourself.” She said as the girl nodded. She was trembling before she calm down slowly “I was born in Gwangju.” She started shakily after taking a sip of the calming tea that was given by the assistant before she calmed down a little.

“When I was born, I had a loving family…” it went on like this. She just talked about her family and Nari felt herself smiling a little because some of the memories she talked about were so ordinary that she and her family used to have days like this. “My parents died a little after I turned 13.” Nari froze at that sentence, it was exactly like her, theyy both lost their parents. The patient stopped talking, the only sound was the ticking on the clock in the room, not even their breathing was heard. “Dr Cho…” she said after a while as Nari looked at her “What happened to your wrist? There's a bruise.” She said frowning as dr cho quickly covered it “I accidentally hit a metal cabinet. I'm pretty clumsy!” She laughed it off before taking a look at the clock “your session is over Miss Kwon. I will see you tomorrow. It was nice hearing about your family.” Nari said as Miss Kwon stood up and nodded before turning around “Dr Cho, please call me Jisoo. I don't like it when you call me Miss Kwon. It sounds awkward.” She left as Nari sat on her chair, sighing. Jisoo was her last patient and somehow, seeing Jisoo was almost like Dèjá Vu, it's like seeing herself in the own mirror, Jisoo had the same eyes as she does.

She sigh in her seat and continued drinking the rest of her lukewarm coffee before sighing and packing everything up in her bag and left the office to make it back home on time. The moment she reached home, she overheard the maid on the phone with her boyfriend, reporting to him that Nari had reached home, causing her to roll her eyes “who is he to even check up on me 24/7? I'm not his dog.” She growled in her head before walking up the stairs and threw her bag on the bed before lying down, her phone buzzed and she checked it.

From ; Jackson

I caught a baseball for you. Now you owe me one. I want to see you now.

She chuckled slightly, smiling like an idiot just getting his text.

From ; Nari

I can't really leave the house. I'm on a leash.

She frowned when she realized that she needs to be a good dog and “protect” the house for the owner, especially since her maid will be watching her.

From ; Jackson

Are you chained up somewhere?

She laughed befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter