Abusive and toxic

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How was your day?” she asked as Jisoo entered and smiled. “It was great actually. My boyfriend didn’t do much.” Nari raise a brow as Jisoo sat down “I shared my happy past, here is the unhappy part when my parents died…” She drank the calming tea and started “My parents were deep in debt and when they passed on, I was the one in charge of their debt and that is when I am sent to a ion at the age of 13 and made to perform ridiculous poses and stunts. I was over and over again by the pimp and the customers were also lustful old geezers that kept molesting me. I attended school like a normal girl in the afternoon and attended work as a slave at night. I was unhappy and soon, everybody in school learnt about me and my ‘work’ and they teased me. They bullied me and even called me names and gave me dirty looks. I was tired and so shameful of myself until I met him… My boyfriend.”

She took a sip with Nari as Nari nodded, signaling her to go on. “He helped me pay off my remaining debt and he even bought me from them which was millions of dollars. It is funny because I feel like I owe him and he OWNS me. We were practically attached to the hip, he liked my beauty and I liked his kindness. Like a couple, man to lady, he wooed me and I didn’t hesitate to accept him because I fell for him. However, as time went by, we somehow became a couple who fought and we even physically fought.” She took out her scarf, revealing bruises, scars and marks of strangulation as Nari gasp. Jisoo lifted up her sleeve and showed her wrist full of cut scars and she revealed her stomach, a big cut was present “I got this from my boyfriend. He slashed me on the stomach because I disobeyed him.”

Jisoo rubbed her eyes and winced “I got a bruise on my eye, my boyfriend punched me yesterday because I didn’t tell him I was seeing a psychologist. I feel so upset. After we fell in love, we fell out of love. I became a wreck and mess while he became abusive and temperamental.” She sipped the tea with tears. “I don’t know how to continue but I will explain why we fell out of love. Maybe it was pure feelings. I found out that he didn’t like me at all and that we were like fading lovers. One day, he came home drunk and I was worried sick so I stayed up the whole night cleaning him and he even vomited on me. I was pissed and upset that he was doing this to himself and yet, with the stench, I cleaned him first. Along the process, he said that he hated me, he didn’t want to be with me and this shock me, I cried so badly. I thought I still loved him but I didn’t yet I never realized that the reason why I stayed with him is pure guilt because he spent a fortune on me to save me. Every night, he comes home drunk and throws his tantrum on me. He would hit me, abuse me and treat me like a slave than a girlfriend. I'm his punching bag.”

She was crying yet she had such lifeless looking eyes that showed how dead she was on the inside. It should have scared Nari but Nari realized, the girl was almost a reflection of Nari herself and that Nari was afraid to admit it but she knew, she was a goner. “I am afraid Dr Cho. I'm so afraid of what he would do if I left, I owe him my life. But I'm scared. I'm so afraid of him yet I loved him before. He always remind me of the date that I was saved and that he made that date a special day all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter