Deal

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry sir, I don’t think we can file a missing person’s report if she isn’t lost within 24 hours.” It has been about 30 minutes since got7 was at the police station, trying to get it across to the police officer that the person who kidnap Cho Nari is a notorious manipulative figure, he is also a danger to the society. Jackson was about to give up and find her when he slammed a thumbdrive down to the police officer “I want you to watch this and set your out to find him. I am not taking no for an answer.” He growled and the police officer laughed “You have some guts kid. To demand a police officer to do his job?” Jackson growled and was about to grab him on the collar when Yugyeom and Jb pulled him back as he growled like an animal. Jinyoung walked forth as Jackson was dragged outside for some fresh air.

“Hello Officer Kim.” Jinyoung extend a hand “I am a lawyer from ParkIm’s lawfirm.” The police officer raise a brow and extend a hand “I heard you are a good lawyer.” Jinyoung laughed “Well, you flatter me too much. Why not we make a deal?” The police officer raise a brow “Is this bribery?” He laughed “No officer kim, I wouldn’t like to bribe you from your job and I am a law-bidding citizen. The deal I am making here is going to help you with your family.” The man in the chair raise a brow “I dare you to watch the clip and decide if Hyuk Jae is dangerous. If yes, send your men out and if no, don’t do anything but keep it as evidence. I will help you with your law case.” The man looked at him “What do you mean?” Jinyoung laugh before staring at him with intense eyes “I know how many times you helped Hyuk Jae out of prison. I saw your face in the video, you seem different cause you age but nothing escapes my eye. The reason why you are hesitant to watch the video and not save the girl is because you wish he wouldn’t expose you for betrayal.” The man in the chair growl as Jinyoung laughed.

“Don’t worry, you are a victim and I am here to help you for the victim charge. I will help you so that you don’t get fired.” The police man shook his head “The best is that I am staying firm and not betraying him. I don’t want to lose my job.” Jinyoung laughed and the police officer was about to dismiss him “Would you like me to tell your kids that you betrayed the safety of a citizen for your own job? That you were able to take bribery more than respect for your job? Your kids look up to you as a figure because you are a police officer but behind their back, you are already a police officer that abuse your own powers.” Jinyoung spat making the police officer stare at him with narrow eyes as he took the thumbdrive and enter the room, followed by a few others who went in as Jinyoung laughed and sat back, “We are glad we have you.” Youngjae said, amazed as Jinyoung laughed.

“It’s all thanks to my profession, I am able to make people feel guilt.” On the other side, she was on a bumpy ride as she opened her eyes. She was on the back seat of a minivan and when her eyes adjusted to the surroundings, it was a minivan with just ropes and cardboards, nothing much to see. She struggled and realized that she was tied up on the arm and legs as her eyes widen, she was kidnapped. She trashed around behind, knocking over items and kicking the metallic insides only to have a gas spray out, knocking her out cold, her mind thinking of only a name “Jackson.” She said softly before going unconscious. She was splashed with cold water as she opened her eyes to a blurry image of her white dress full of mud splotches before a hand reaches for her chin as she looked up to meet a face whom she feared her whole life. “Hello my beautiful bride.” He said, grinning like Cheshire cat as the girl became more alerted. “What the ?” Was all she can say as he laughed.

“Well, why is your first greeting like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter