Help needed

Broken form of colorful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you know why we are helping you?” Seora asked as she, Mark, Nari and Mason was eating dinner together. They had ordered chicken for the sake of their son, Mason, to enjoy for his good results. Nari looked at them and shrug her shoulders “could it be because you're nice?” She asked and Seora laughed “we can be bad if we want to. I told Kwon Jisoo to receive therapy from your clinic, I was helping you to wake up to your manipulative and abusive boyfriend. I even helped you today isn't because I want to and I like you whatsoever. I'm purely doing this for Jackson.” Seora said as she looked at Nari. The dining table was quiet as Mark took Mason “Jun En~ it's about time you finish! Let's go grab ice cream!” Mark said and took Mason out of the house and when the door shut, Seora continued “I'm sure you're not dumb Nari. I'm sure you know how smitten Jackson is with you.”

Nari was taken aback by the new information as Seora sigh at that expression, she knew Nari didn't know. “How could you not have known? Who was there for you all the time? Trying to make you happy, trying to make you feel like you're the only one in his god damn world? Why would he go through all that hardship to make you happy and to even spend his money on you? Nari, do you like Jackson? At all?” Seora asked, hoping that Nari would know if she likes Jackson or not.

“I…” Nari started “I like Jackson as a friend.. I just..” she said before seora stopped her “Nari, are you really unsure?” Nari nodded as Seora chuckled lightly and pushed her chicken aside, dabbing with a napkin before she started.

“Nari, when I ask, who makes you happy? What will your reply be?”

Nari smiled “Jackson.”

Seora nodded “when you are lonely, who did you want to meet?”

Nari smiled “Jackson”

Seora nodded and continued “When you were having nightmares and wanted to sleep, who was with you and made you feel at ease?”

Nari’s face changed “jackson…” it seemed like she realized something “. I think I like Jackson.” She looked at Seora who looked straight back at her

“I know you like him. I already sensed that from the beginning when you and him were at the amusement park.” Nari looked at Seora “what do you mean?” Seora laughed “when I saw you guys hugging, I saw back then that he was in love with you and you were smitten by him. He looked at you with so much adoration and you looked at him with so much love, it was basically a look of love between you two. I know it because that's how I look at Mark and Mark looks at me like that too.” Seora said.

After washing the dishes and talking a little more with Seora, Nari took Jax and was walking home as she enjoyed the breeze, thinking through things. Her phone rang and she took it out with her free hand. “Hello?” She answered as the other line came a husky voice she loved “Hey Nari, where are you?” She laughed “I am on the way… Home..” she said, blushing as the husky voice chuckle “Is it possible to say that you walked Jax and enjoyed your whole day out with him?” She laughed “Damn hell. How was work?” she asked and he laughed “Probably tiring. I can’t wait to get home.”

She laughed “Do you want food?” Jackson thought for a while “I can pick up something on the way, what would you like?” She laughed “Drop that Jackson, eating outside food should never become a habit.” He laughed “Oops, I am caught.” She laughed “I will go and get groceries to cook later so end work and come home straight alright?” she asked as she reached the apartment building and was about to walk up when she felt something pricking the back of her neck and she turned around. “Weird… I thought someone was following me.” She slot her key into the keyhole and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter